Category:Questions On... Human Qualities, Character, Behavior
Pages in category "Questions On... Human Qualities, Character, Behavior"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A man shipwrecked on an island alone, he is not in any sense taking part in illicit love. It doesn't mean that he is free from all desire for illicit love. Is it the exterior rather than the interior (that decides)?
- A priori we are not born with knowledge of what is right?
- Are not also the evil qualities in man existent in God too?
- The governments today are supporting the most outrageous, sinful activities. So how is it possible to reform the general mass of people?
- Then (this is animal civilization. There is no spiritual knowledge. Simply like cats and dogs, they are working hard, eating, sleeping...) what should be the spirit of a man? How do you call him a man?
- There is so much envy in my heart, and when I'm chanting I'm understanding the envy is causing me so much distress. And yet I can't give it up. I cannot leave off these envious feelings. How is it that the spirit soul...?