Bhaumasura | Narakasura | Stole 16,100 beautiful girls who were daughters of many kings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Bhaumasura (39 P)
Pages in category "Bhaumasura"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Satyabhama: One of the principal queens of Lord Sri Krsna at Dvaraka. After killing Narakasura, Lord Krsna visited the palace of Narakasura accompanied by Satyabhama
- Since these princesses (kidnapped by Narakasura) had already been taken away from the custody of their fathers, it would have been difficult for them to have any husband other than the Lord Himself - Krsna
- The next fortification (Bhaumasura's capital city) was of anila, a gaseous substance. After this, there was a network of barbed wire constructed by a demon of the name Mura
- Their (Bhaumasura's soldiers and commanders) arms, legs and heads separated from their trunks, and all their horses and elephants also fell with them. In this way, all the weapons released by Bhaumasura were cut to pieces by the Lord's arrows
- There were 16,100 beautiful girls who were daughters of many kings and were forcibly stolen by Bhaumasura, who kept them captive for his carnal desire
- These sixteen thousand wives, how they became wives? You know the story, that many beautiful, sixteen thousand beautiful, I mean to say, king's daughters were kidnapped by the asura. What is the name of that asura? Bhaumasura