Janaloka | "jana-loka"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tapoloka, Janaloka and Maharloka (20 P)
Pages in category "Janaloka"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Above Janaloka by 80,000,000 yojanas is Tapoloka, and above Tapoloka by 120,000,000 yojanas is Satyaloka
- Above this planetary system is Bhuvarloka. Above that is Svarloka (the moon belongs to the Svarloka planetary system). Above Svarloka is Maharloka; above that is Janaloka; and above that is Satyaloka
- O Supreme Lord, undoubtedly we are inhabitants of the most pious planets - the Jana, Tapas and Satya lokas - but still we have been purified by the drops of water sprinkled from Your shoulder hairs by the shaking of Your body
- On the death of Vrkasura, all the denizens in the higher planetary systems, namely the demigods, the pitrs, the Gandharvas and the inhabitants of Janaloka, showered flowers on the Personality of Godhead
- On this planet (Janaloka), great sages and saintly persons live, and they once discussed the same point regarding the understanding of Brahman and His real identity
- One can, however, reach heavenly planets by virtuous activities, but one can never expect to go beyond Svarga or Janaloka by such mechanical or materialistic activities, either gross or subtle
- One in goodness attains higher planetary systems, like Brahmaloka or Janaloka, and there enjoys godly happiness. BG 1972 purports
- The chest of the Original Personality of the gigantic form is the luminary planetary system, His neck is the Mahar planets, His mouth is the Janas planets, and His forehead is the Tapas planetary system
- The devastation takes place due to the fire emanating from the mouth of Sankarsana, and thus great sages like Bhrgu and other inhabitants of Maharloka transport themselves to Janaloka, being distressed by the warmth of the blazing fire
- The inhabitants of the Jana, Tapas and Satya lokas are the most pious persons in the material world, but because those planets are situated in the material world, there are so many material impurities there also
- The materialistic scientist's endeavor to reach other planets by mechanical vehicles is only a futile attempt. One can, however, reach heavenly planets by virtuous activities, but one can never expect to go beyond Svarga or Janaloka
- The Rsi (Narayana Rsi) answered by following in the footsteps of His predecessors. He narrated a story of how the same question had been discussed on the planet known as Janaloka, which is above the Svargaloka planets, such as the moon and Venus
- The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, lies down in the water on the seat of Ananta, with His eyes closed, and the inhabitants of the Janaloka planets offer their glorious prayers unto the Lord with folded hands
- The universe is divided into fourteen planetary systems. Seven planetary systems, called Bhur, Bhuvar, Svar, Mahar, Janas, Tapas and Satya, are upward planetary systems, one above the other
- The upper planetary systems such as Janaloka and Maharloka are the heart of the Lord, and the topmost planetary system, Brahmaloka, is considered the top of the Lord's head
- These desires (for eternal existence) are evident in human society, & in the upper planetary systems (Svargaloka, Janaloka, etc.) the living entities enjoy a longer duration of life, an increased amount of knowledge, & a generally more blissful existence
- This particular appearance of the boar incarnation (Lord Varaha) actually took place in the Svayambhuva devastation, when all planets other than the higher ones - Jana, Mahar and Satya - merged in the water of devastation
- This particular appearance of the boar incarnation actually took place in the Svayambhuva devastation, when all planets other than the higher ones - Jana, Mahar and Satya - merged in the water of devastation
- This particular incarnation of the boar was seen by the inhabitants of the planets mentioned above (Jana, Mahar and Satya)
- This prayer (SB 3.13.45) was offered by the inhabitants of the higher planetary systems, namely the Jana, Tapas and Satya lokas, who are far more intelligent and powerful than humans
- This prayer (to Varahadeva) was offered by the inhabitants of the higher planetary systems, namely the Jana, Tapas and Satya lokas, who are far more intelligent and powerful than humans