Questions On... Evolution
Pages in category "Questions On... Evolution"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Do you think that there will become a level of demigods, a race of demigods?
- Does the human species come with the gradual evolution or is the human species created first?
- Does the mind play any part in the evolutionary process? The mind?
- Dr. Wolfe? Is he missing the evolution (he was speaking biological?) Yeah, I think he was not understanding it so well?
- I have a question about evolution. Our position is that all the species have been established by Krsna, even before creation. But yet, in the creation, it comes about through an evolutionary process?
- If you accept that there is an evolution, do you accept that the bodies change because of changing conditions of the natural surroundings?
- Is it possible that man could ever make even a one-celled living being?
- Is it true that there were big dinosaur bodies?
- Is that (the monkey is our forefather) true? Do you believe that?
- Is there anything in the Vedic literature which supports Darwin's theory?
- It's just evolution. There's no meaning. What's the meaning (I do not follow what is the meaning. The sun is rising half past six, exactly at the time. So there is no meaning?) We can't tell what the meaning is?
- So far as your question about evolution...
- So the evolution of life... Those who are coming to the lowest living entity, the organisms, smaller units, so once they come to that stage, then they have to pass through the stages stepwise?
- Some birds we see behave like a little influenced by the modes of goodness, though it is mixed… But some are like eagle, very passionate, wants to kill small birds as their food... Why? Is this possible just from the concept of molecular evolution?
- Srila Prabhupada, my understanding of the evolution and the transmigration is that evolution is uni-directional, only in one direction. Whereas the transmigration can be both, in both directions. They can go up or can go down?
- What about this idea that nature, or evolution, is progressing?
- What is evolution, according to the Vedas? What is this evolution that is talked about by the scientists?
- What you said is that maya is the urge within nature to desire the next step of evolution. He wants this, he wants that. Is that right?
- When did we stop becoming the monkey and start to become a man?
- Why should they accept Krsna as authority over Darwin authority?
- Why...(Darwin was a number-one nonsense. Yes. Rascal. He has confused the whole world)?