"USA"|U.S.A.|United States|United State
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Florida (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Gainesville (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Miami (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Oregon (1 P)
- ► Texas (4 P)
- ► Washington D.C. (1 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "USA"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.
- Actually everything belongs to Krishna, and if He likes, He can immediately give us the whole U.S.A.
- As for Kanupriya, if he returns to the U.S.A. he will not stop this nasty habit and it will be worse if he goes there than if he remains in India with his family. So he may remain wherever he likes in India
- As I am planning to go to the United States shortly, and as over one year has passed since I was last there, I am requesting your good office to extend the validity of my Registration Card for another year
- Hamsaduta is not GBC, you are GBC. No, don't return U.S. Immediately come here and talk with me. Don't do like rascal
- Here in India we haven't got devotees pushing as in USA and America we have got our devotees, they are attacking and pushing. Here there is no such devotee. And therefore I have proposed huge, big advertisement in the paper
- I am experiencing so much inconvenience in this matter of exporting from India, although the price is already transferred from the States. So if you kindly give me your direction what to do in this connection, then I shall do it
- I am going to USA, hopeless, just to make an experiment. My other Godbrothers, they failed. All right, Guru Maharaja asked me. In the beginning I did not do. Let me do it in this old age
- I am in receipt of your letter dated December 7, 1973 along with the wonderful photos of Denver Temple. Thank you very much. I am very pleased. Carry on as you are doing. When I return to the U.S. next summer I will certainly consider visiting there
- I am old man. If some of you at least understand this science and take up this science, you become future hope of this country or the world. That is my request to you, that you should take this chance and become a spiritual master for all the people
- I am so glad to learn that you appreciate my mission in the United States as without any rival. Actually this is a fact, because I am presenting nothing manufactured by me
- I came to your country in ripe old age, but I had one asset: enthusiasm and faith in my Spiritual Master
- I have been informed through one of my disciples that one application for negotiating a house owned by the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi has not yet reached your Washington office
- I have heard one rumor from Gargamuni that Kanupriya and Hayagriva are smoking ganja. In that case, Hayagriva should be asked to leave for U.S.A. immediately to sit down in New Vrndavana and do what he likes
- I have no objection if Aravinda stays in my room for a few days more before returning to USA. Of course, it is not proper formal etiquette, but if he is insisting, what can be done?
- I request you not to go to U.S.A., even if it is a little difficult to preach in that quarter. I have written to Gurudasa and Sucandra to join you - combine together and preach. In U.S.A. there are many preachers, but here no preachers
- I shall be much pleased if you kindly introduce to me some good presses who can take up the work. To print my books in U.S.A. is five to ten times more expensive than in India. I therefore want to get the books printed in a first class press in India
- I thank you once more for your assurance of service to Krishna and it is very enlightening for me that we have got so many nice souls to serve the cause of Krishna, and in the matter of pushing Krishna consciousness in this country and all over the world
- I think especially that England is the best field in the world for distributing our books, as good or better than USA, so I want that you all should be very active to increase the scope there
- I travel all over United States. Then I will go to Europe. Then I will go to Africa. I have got my touring program for 4 months
- I want to remain free, being taken care of by all of you. In your states I was happy being taken care of by you, and that enjoyment is liking to me in this old age
- I was pet child of my father whom I lost in 1930, and since then nobody was taking care of me as affectionate son. But Krishna has sent me so many fathers to take care of me in a far distant place in USA
- I was sponsored by a friend's son, Gopala Agarwal, who is settled up in this country by marrying an American girl, Sally. I was their guest, and I feel very much obliged to Gopala and his wife Sally for their nice treatment and reception
- I went in U.S.A. without any sponsor
- If the USA, which is completely different from India, can accept this philosophy, I do not find any reason why Europe, which may be completely different from the USA, will not accept
- If you can arrange a meeting with the Pope then I can stop off there in Rome. So please inform His Holiness the Pope that I shall be returning to USA via Europe sometime after December 1
- If you decide to remain as brahmacari, then I may call you back for my personal assistance when I return to the States. I was very much pleased with your service. May Krishna bless you more and more
- In India ghee is needed in our temples. I want to know if you can supply ghee by exporting it from USA
- In India we require more men from the U.S.A., our trained devotees, because India is taking a special interest in this movement on account of American participation
- In India, from the very moment we stepped down from the airplane, there is good propaganda work going on. We are following the same principles as in the U.S.A. by sending Sankirtana Party and it appears to be very successful
- In India, we had many pandal programs and they were very successful, so you try to have one there also
- In USA there is some trouble in recruiting soldiers, because... Why the difficulty is? The difficulty is the training is like sudras. The young men are trained up like sudras, how they can fight? Therefore they are afraid. They try to avoid fighting
- It is a very good idea to have a meeting at the Mayapur meeting time to thoroughly discuss the Bhaktivedanta Institute. So please do the needful. It will be a great service if you can organize such an Institute in the U.S.A
- It is my ambition that I want to establish at least 108 centers; beginning from Hamburg, crossing over the Atlantic to your country, USA, then the Pacific, covering Hawaii and reaching to Tokyo, Japan
- It will not be possible for me to visit New Vrindaban at this time. Perhaps in the future, when I return to U.S.A
- Maybe our movement will be supported in the future by the United Nations. So we Krishna Consciousness people have accepted a very important and responsible task in the whole world, therefore, our principal work also must be very responsible
- My attempt in this country to spread Krishna Consciousness has now taken some root, and I am sure this will grow more and more 'til it reaches the Lotus Feet of Krishna in Goloka Vrindaban
- My idea is that we should not form a separate organization in London. The same International Society for Krishna Consciousness as we have branches in different places in USA, a similar branch may be opened in London or in Germany
- My own Guru Maharaja stressed the printing and distribution of literature even over gorgeous temple construction, and I also was printing even before I have big temples in the U.S.
- My program is to visit some of our U.S.A. branches for some time, keeping Los Angeles as my home base and then to return to India by Lord Caitanya's Appearance Day
- Now coming to the question of Gitopanisad, I am sorry that the book is not yet ready for printing although I have finished the book I want to get it immediately printed either there in U.S.A. or in India but the editing is not yet finished
- Now, I am also coming to the mundane point of view. The next time I want, when I go and come back to USA, I wish to see the President, if you can help me?
- Now, if you cooperate, then I can change the whole thing in your country. This Krsna consciousness movement is so nice. Provided you cooperate
- Please inform me immediately how you stand in the matter of the $17,000 needed to print Bhagavad-gita As It Is. I want that it should be printed by the time I return to the States at the end of March
- Please try to convince him that my presence in U.S.A. is essential because I have got to supervise at least 8 branches in U.S.A. I am qualified Religious Minister
- Regarding our Indian centers, it is already decided that in Bombay we must have a center first and negotiation is going on seriously. If we cannot open many centers in India, at least one center must be opened in Bombay before we go back to the States
- Regarding press starting, I have already given you necessary instructions, and again I say that you complete it as soon as possible. I wish to see the press is started when I go back to USA after my European tour
- Regarding your trip to U.S.A. you say that you will be tactful and respectful in your dealings. That should be the motto of all GBC. Be tolerant, and if there is any deficiency, rectify it
- So far as musical instruments are concerned I don't think it is worthwhile. Shipping charges and packing and duty come to more than that one could purchase in the states
- So far as publication is concerned, our Society has got branches all over the world. It is written in the book "published by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, branches throughout the world, Headquarters USA"
- So far history is concerned, we shall not teach the history as Darwin has given, but there is no harm to learn what is the history of your country, just like Washington was the first president, and after him came so-and-so, like that.
- So long we are engaged in devotional service with proper guidance certainly we are always in transcendental position, and transcendental position is unlimited, it doesn't matter whether you are in Vrindaban or U.S.A
- Sriman Bhagavan das is mailing out one newsletter of our activities to the Indian families in U.S.A. to gain their support, especially in Chicago. I have seen one copy and it is very nice
- Thank you very much for your kind invitation, and when I return to the U.S., I will seriously consider the proposal
- That New Vrindaban is developing so nicely is very much encouraging to me, so increase it more and more. It is sounding so much attractive and making me want to return to U.S.A. even sooner
- The body is undergoing evolution, not the soul. Just like if I come to the USA from India, I have to change my residence. I personally do not have to change, but my residence changes
- The government here is also not very optimistic of such kind of swamis. But in spite of all difficulties, there is ample possibility of spreading pure devotional service of the Lord, or Krishna Consciousness movement, all over the western world
- The largest number of Indians follow this yoga process (of chanting the holy name of Krsna), and in the United States it is gradually spreading in many cities
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- There are now ten devotees with me here and I expect 20 more men and women from the U.S. and Europe to come within a month
- There are so many Indians in this country. They're not helping me. But these boys, these girls, because they have come to the transcendental platform, they're helping me so nicely. Therefore the Movement is going forward. This is practical
- There is a proposal to make a very grand (Doll Exhibit) exhibition in the capital of the country, Washington D.C. It is proposed to have a restaurant and bookshop attached, and everything will be held within a specially built building
- There is so much wonderful potential in USA for this type of program. So organize hundreds of such parties. This is fulfilling the mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is vast possibility for selling our books in England, I think more than in your country
- They (my disciples) are always engaged in meaningful work, serving God and their fellow man. They have become the flower of your country and all over the world they are being treated with the highest respect
- Tomorrow (1st of August) I am going (from Bombay) to Calcutta to catch my ship M.V. Jaladuta and I am starting for U.S.A. by the 10th of August, 1965 reaching New York after a month
- Washington is the capitol of the U.S.A., so your center should be just befitting the position of Washington
- What is the use of working alone. Working conjointly is better. Therefore I have instructed him to call you when he returns to the United States. He has assured me that his college programs are very organized and he is very enthusiastic to increase
- When I first went to U.S.A., the theory was "God is dead." But when I began to speak, they realized, "No, God is not dead. God is with Swamiji"
- When I return to U.S.A. I must go to Florida, and I'm anxious to see you also because I've not seen you in a long time. I always remember your valuable personal service given to me
- When I was there last there was one boy who was for making dolls. I want to know how the samples are coming out, if they are nice. Can he teach our students how to do this art? If so, our men can go there and learn, or should he be sent here to USA?
- You can also let them know that I am permanent resident of the U.S.A. immigrant as Ordained Minister of Religion with fifteen branches all over the states
- You must secure one letter from Temple University stating that our Nectar of Devotion is being used as a text. This will be very helpful in introducing our literature in all the big Universities all over the country
- You will be glad to know that I have been admitted in your country as permanent resident (Immigration Visa) under ordained Religious Minister and it is learnt that my initiated students may be saved from the military service
- You will be glad to know that I have got now 8 branches, in USA, and Canada. Next, I am going to Europe and shall open branches in London, in Amsterdam, Munich, and Sweden, and that is my program
- You will be pleased to know that I am now accepted by the USA immigration department as permanent resident, with option to apply for citizenship
- You will be pleased to know that people in this country specially the younger section are accepting the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam as it is and I am hopeful of my mission in this country
- You write on the car, "The Spiritual Master of USA." (laughter) And people will see, "Oh, here is the spiritual..." (laughs)
- Your eagerness to get me back in the states will surely be a success because I'm also eager to return. Tears for Krishna is as good as associating with Him personally. In the spiritual world separation is more valuable than meeting
- Your proposals for increasing our popularity and familiarity among influential circles in the U.S. is very good
- Your Zone's book distribution is most commendable. It is to your credit as a good manager that there are now no longer any debts to the Book Fund from the Western USA Temples