Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Jatila | Jotila
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Jatila (10 P)
Pages in category "Jatila"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Indirectly Kutila was insulted by the following statement, "My dear Kutila, daughter of Jatila, your breasts are as long as string beans - simply dry and long. Your nose is so gorgeous that it is defying the beauty of the noses of frogs"
- Jatila said, "You cruel-faced Mukhara! By hearing your words my heart feels like it is burning in a fire!"
- Seeing this incident (of Jatila being angry at Abhimanyu), all the girl friends of Radharani, who were present there, began to smile, and a portion of their teeth was visible. This is an instance of hasita smiling
- Sometimes there are indirect sarcastic remarks which also create atihasita circumstances. An example of one such remark was made by one of the cowherd girls to Kutila, the daughter of Jatila and sister of Abhimanyu, the so-called husband of Radharani