The Time Will Come
"day will come"|"time will come"|"day * will come"|"time * will come"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Time Will Come (Disciples of SP) (14 P)
Pages in category "The Time Will Come"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Even if you have got so many material desires. Still, you should worship Krsna because one day you will come to Krsna consciousness. By directly being attracted by Krsna, just like Dhruva Maharaja
- Everybody takes birth, then remains for some time, grows and then from the body some other bodies are also come out. In this way one becomes old; that means dwindling. And one day will come he'll be finished. These are called six kinds of transformation
- Everything that is created, that must be destroyed. Your body is created from the father and mother. Now it is being maintained. So creation and maintenance, and then the time will come - it will be destroyed
- If a man lives for twenty to thirty years, then he'll be considered as grand old man. That day will come
- If one is serious and sincerely follows the regulative principles and chants Hare Krsna, the time will come when the symptoms will appear. Tears will fill his eyes, he will be unable to chant the mahamantra distinctly, and his heart will throb in ecstasy
- If simply people try to inquire about Krsna, day will come he will be liberated
- If you study yourself, what I am, am I this body, I am this hand, I am this finger, I am this hair? Go on studying, one day it will, you will come to the point of understanding, but it will take many, many years
- In whatever condition you are, you don't require to change. You simply hear. Then a day will come when you will be able to conquer the Supreme Lord, who is unconquerable. God is great, nobody can conquer
- Krsna is ready to accept from you a little bit of water, flower, leaf, or fruit. Practically it has no value, but when you begin to give to Krsna, then gradually a time will come when you'll be prepared to give everything to Krsna like the gopis
- Krsna's name is Ajita. Nobody can conquer Krsna. But if you simply hear about Krsna, time will come, you will conquer Krsna, like the gopis
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja wrote CC in his old age, in an invalid condition, but it is such a sublime literature that Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati used to say - The time will come when the people of the world will learn Bengali to read Sri Caitanya-caritamrta
- Narottama dasa Thakura says, "When that day will come, so that simply by uttering the name of Lord Caitanya there will be a shivering on my body?"
- Not free slaughterhouse. That you cannot do. Undergoing that process (sacrificing an animal before some demigod), some day he will come to his senses that "Meat-eating and killing of animal is not good"
- Now rice and wheat is selling at a high price, three rupees' kilo. But time will come when if you pay 300,000 rupees, still, it will not be available. Especially rice, wheat, sugar and milk and fruits
- Now they are killing animals. That is separate from human being. But time will come, the human beings, they will kill themselves, one another. Not only one, two, but wholesale. Daily, millions or thousands will be killed
- One day it will come there will be no water. That you expect, because you are not paying any tax. You are thinking, "Water is coming, my father's property." But you are not father's son at the present moment. You are maya's son
- One day it will come when there will be no water, simply land. There will be no water. That is the process of nature
- One side there will be no rain, another side there will be scarcity of foodstuff. Other side, the government will simply levy taxes. So people will become mad. They will give up their hearth and home and go to the jungle. This time will come, very soon
- One who is transcendentally realized, he does not care for the unfavorable or favorable. He knows that "When the time will come, either the favorable things or unfavorable things will come in the law of nature. Let me be engaged in my own business, KC"
- Others may eat your children and you eat others' children... That day will come, that is stated. These animal eaters will eat now one another's children
- Our movement is the greatest gift to the human race. They may not immediately appreciate it, but time will come and history will give evidence that this movement saved the human society from being fallen into barbarianism
- People are always busy how to live comfortably in this world. But they forget that one day will come, however secure and comfortable we may make our country or home, we will be kicked out: "Please get out immediately."
- People do not see the effect of abominable activities because they do not know Krsna. But they will have to suffer the consequence. Time will come when there will be devastation, just like there was First & Second War and there was mass devastation
- People, being harassed in famine and taxation, they'll give up their hearth & home, will go to the forest and hills. Gradually, time will come when the ages will be reduced so much that a person twenty-thirty years old will be considered as grand old man
- The atheist will have to meet God in the form of death in so many ways. So by suffering, when a day will come that he'll understand God, at that time, preaching to him is better. So you do not expect that our preaching will appeal to everyone
- The devotee should patiently follow the rules and regulations of devotional service so that the day will come when he will achieve, all of a sudden, all the perfection of devotional service. He should not lament for any loss or any reverse
- The example is given just like a hungry man, when he's eating, as he's eating so he's feeling satisfaction and no hunger, proportionately. And at one time it will come, he'll say, "No, I don't want any more. I am completely satisfied."
- The problems will be more intricate day by day, and it is stated in the Bhagavata that some day will come when there will be no food grains, no sugar, no milk and no fruits, that these things will not be available
- The Russians sometimes say that "Time will come when science will solve the problems of death. Nobody will die." Let them think like that, but it is not possible
- There are so many activities in relationship with Krsna. We have to adopt everything. Then such persons, sa eva pasyanty, ta eva pasyanty. "By this process one day will come that he will see Krsna"
- There is scarcity of anna - grains. That will increase more and more. It will so increase that now you are getting anna by paying high price, but time will come when even if you are prepared to pay price, there will be no more anna. That time is coming
- These rascals are sleeping, thinking life will go in this way, and they have no knowledge that one day death will come and take away all his possessions and kick him out of his place
- This material world is a gigantic body only. Whole cosmic manifestation has a date of its creation. It is expanding and giving so many by-products. Then time will come which is called devastation - there will be no more rain, and everything will dry up
- This place is for miseries, as well as it is temporary. Even if you accept, "All right, it is a miserable place. I shall stay here. Never mind," but nature will not allow you to stay even. One day it will come, immediately kick you out
- This plundering of our possessions and life-span begins with the day of our birth. One day will come when death will finish everything, and the living entity will have to enter another body to begin another chapter of life and again begin the cycle
- Time will come in this age when there will be no food, and man will kill man and eat. That time is coming. They are now killing animal, but animal lives on the grass and grains. When there will be no grass, no grains, where they will get animal?
- Time will come in this Kali-yuga when actually people will become what is called man-eater
- Time will come when there will be no rain. Then what you will do with your tractor and machine? You'll have to eat the tractor
- Time will come, as we get information from Srimad-Bhagavatam, that at the end of this age, Kali-yuga, if a man lives for twenty to thirty years he'll be considered as the grand old man
- We are becoming very much fond of animals, so Krsna will or nature will make some arrangement that you cannot eat except animals. That day will come
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. A day will come when you have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. The day will come when we will have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body. Even President Kennedy in his procession had to submit to nature's law and change his body for another body
- When that time will come when torrents of tears shall pour from my eyes simply by uttering the Name of Gauranga
- Why you are expecting that some day will come when science will be perfect? Throughout the whole history of the human society, never it has been possible that one can give life. There is no such instance in the history
- You are killing cows, the source of butter. Now, time will come, there will be no more cows. Misusing. And then where you will get butter? You cannot manufacture in your factory a cow or butter
- You cannot make any permanent settlement within this material world. That is not possible. The nature is made so, whatever you do, for the time being you relish, but time will come, you will be kicked off from your position
- You have seen the banyan tree, a small seed. But this small seed has got so potency that if you sow it in a nice place and water it, one day it will come a big banyan tree
- You may try to become very comfortable, good income, good bank balance, or nice wife, nice car, but one day it will come you'll be kicked out: "Please get out." Finished
- You'll be kicked out after some days. You may try to become very comfortable, good income, good bank balance, or nice wife, nice car, but one day it will come you'll be kicked out. "Please get out." Finished