Category:Questions On... Demonic Personalities
Pages in category "Questions On... Demonic Personalities"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- He (Mahiravana) built the subway (to Brazil)?
- He (Mahiravana) was called by his brother to Ceylon in the battle?
- He (Mahiravana) was called by his brother, wasn't he...?
- He (Ravana) was devotee of Lord Siva. Otherwise why Lord Siva gives him whatever he wants?
- He says no one can hate God, but what about Kamsa and others?
- Hiranyaksa was taking the gold from the earth. Now they are taking the oil. So the weight, the oil makes weight in some parts of the globe, no?
- How high did he (Ravana) make it (a staircase to reach the heavenly planets)?
- If one can engage one who is demonic in service by telling a lie...
- If we see a group of demons fighting, killing each other, should devotees go and try to stop them from killing each other?
- In Goloka there are no demons. But the sentiment of anxiety or fear for Krsna, is that sentiment in Goloka?
- In Goloka there are no demons?
- In the case of Jaya and Vijaya, who fell down and took the role of demons, after three births as demons, they were supposed to go back to the spiritual world. So after the three births in this universe, were the same pastimes going on in other universes?
- Is it actually possible for the demons to win?
- Is it the living entity's choice, complete choice, to be demonic, against God, or is it a part of Krsna's energy to put demons, or to have created him that way?
- Is it to be taken, the references say to Putana, is this to be taken... physically or spiritually as a demonic power or what?... Where, is it the demoness Putana takes Krsna and Krsna sucks her breast?... Should it be taken literally or allegorically?
- She asks whether it will come to a fight with the demons and the devotees like Arjuna, or is this question, in the future, she means, or is this question not important?
- So then they want to know, is it all right to show the demons and the demigods standing right on the ocean?
- Supposing hundred pure saintly Krsna conscious people are meditating or discussing or just serving together, and there comes somebody, some dusta who drops a bomb, and at the end of all...?
- Was Mahiravana also a demon?
- What happened to him (Mahiravana)?
- What happens to the miscreants when they are vanquished?
- What is the mentality of the demons who attacked New Vrndavana and why did this happen?
- When Krsna destroys demons, He does so without passion or without hatred?
- When Ravana was on the earth, was the whole earth populated, like Brazil and also the other parts of the world?
- Why did Lord Siva try to protect Banasura?
- Why does the demoniac mentality, that they feel happy if they see someone else in distress?
- Why was Lord Rama letting Ravana live in Lanka?... Why was He permitting him to live there? He was irreligious. He did not trust in God. Why was Lord Rama letting him...?