"never forget" | "never forgets" | "never for a moment forgets" | "never can forget" | "never to forget" | "never for one moment forget"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Not Forget (4 C, 26 P)
Pages in category "Never Forget"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A bona fide lover of God could never forget Him, even in exchange for everything else
- Although he is very near to me and is merely a child, he is situated in complete fearlessness. He resembles a dog's curved tail, which can never be straightened, because he never forgets my misbehavior and his connection with his master, Lord Visnu
- King Nrga said, "I pray that I may have the benediction of never forgetting Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, no matter to which form of life or planet I may be transferred"
- Krsna is so grateful. If you give little service to Krsna sincerely, Krsna will never forget you
- Krsna is the origin of Lord Visnu. He should always be remembered and never forgotten at any time. All the rules and prohibitions mentioned in the sastras should be the servants of these two principles
- Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always grateful, and He never forgets the service of a devotee
- Krsna replied, "Because you (Kings) have now turned your faces toward Me, I, as master of everyone, shall always give you good counsel so that you may never forget Me and so that gradually you will come back home, back to Godhead"
- Kuntidevi never forgot her first child, Karna, and after Karna's death in the Battle of Kuruksetra she lamented and admitted before her other sons that Karna was her eldest son prior to her marriage with Maharaja Pandu
- One may forget that he has to die, but death never forgets. Death comes always at the right time
- One who is worshiping the Deity must be always attentive and mindful of his occupation at all times. He must never for one moment forget his duty of serving the Deity at every moment and strive always to please the Lord
- Prahlada Maharaja was put into so many trials when he was only a child, still he never forgot Krsna. That is the sign of maha-bhagavata. In any circumstances
- Prahlada resembles a dog's curved tail, which can never be straightened, because he never forgets my (Hiranyakasipu) misbehavior and his connection with his master, Lord Visnu
- The Bhagavatam assures the unsuccessful transcendentalist that there need be no worries. Even though he may be subjected to the reaction for not perfectly executing prescribed duties, he is still not a loser, because auspicious KC is never forgotten
- The brahmacari system made their brain so powerful that whatever they will hear from the spiritual master, they will keep in the brain and never forget. They will repeat verbatim. Smrti. It is called retaining power
- The kings said, "We do not want liberation from the entanglement of material existence. By Your (Krsna's) will we may take birth in any species of life; it does not matter. We simply pray that we never forget Your lotus feet under any circumstances"
- The psychology is the girl, after first menstruation, she enjoys sex life with a boy, she will never forget that boy. Her love for that boy is fixed for good. This is woman's psychology. And she is allowed to have many, oh, she will never be chaste woman
- The word kuta-stha, meaning "without change," is also very significant. There are two kinds of living entities-nitya-mukta and nitya-baddha. A nitya-mukta never forgets his position as the eternal servant of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This program of constant remembrance can be disturbed by many things, but Dhruva Maharaja's life would be so pure, as assured by the Lord Himself, that Dhruva would never forget Him
- This regulative principle (always think of Krsna and never forget Him) is applicable to all varnas and asramas, the castes and occupations of life
- We forget this material nonsense. That's all. But don't forget ourself. Our identity is there. We are all servants of God, Krsna dasa. And this is real ego. So ego is not dissolved. Ego is there, but it is purified
- While Krsna was the charioteer of Arjuna, sun rays glittered on the dress of the Lord, and the beautiful hue created by the reflection of such rays was never forgotten by Bhismadeva
- Within this simple order (always think of Krsna) and prohibition (never forget krsna) all regulative principles are found complete