Simultaneously One and Different
"one and different"|"one with and different"|"oneness and difference"|"nondifferent and different simultaneously"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Acintya-bhedabheda-tattva (55 P)
Pages in category "Simultaneously One and Different"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- According to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva, the living entity and the Supreme Lord are accepted as one and different at the same time
- According to the Vedas, the Lord and the living entity are equal in quality but different quantitatively. The real philosophy of the Absolute Truth states that the Lord and His creation are inconceivably and simultaneously one and different
- All these material qualities can act upon the conditioned souls, but there is no such action and reaction upon Krsna because these qualities are all simultaneously one with and different from Him
- In my books I have tried to explain clearly this simultaneously one and different philosophy acinta beda beda tattva propounded by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In my books I have tried to explain clearly this simultaneously one and different philosophy acinta beda beda tattva propounded by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. But sometimes it happens that this philosophy is given a self-interested interpretation
- In that Fifth Chapter (Brahma-samhita), the philosophical conclusion of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva (simultaneous oneness and difference) is presented
- In this verse (SB 6.16.9) the philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda - simultaneous oneness and difference - is described
- It is the living entity's constitutional position to be an eternal servant of Krsna because he is the marginal energy of Krsna and a manifestation simultaneously one with and different from the Lord, like a molecular particle of sunshine or fire
- It is very difficult to assimilate this truth of the oneness between the potent and the potency. The philosophy of inconceivable oneness and difference propounded by Lord Caitanya is the only source of understanding
- Simultaneously the father, the son and the grandson are one and different also. As human beings they are one, but as relativities they are different
- Srimad-Bhagavatam explicitly promulgates this simultaneously-one-and-different philosophy of the Vedanta-sutra, which begins with the "janmady asya" sutra
- That (God is expanded in everything, but He is not everything, simultaneously one and different) is explained in this (BG 9.4) verse. In the material condition we have a conception of beginning, end and middle, but for the SPG there are no such things
- That is simultaneously one and different philosophy - the living entities thus have free will because they are parts of Krsna and Krsna has free will, but the free will of Krsna is Supreme while the freedom of the parts and parcels is minute
- That is the philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda, simultaneous oneness and difference. The living entity cannot enjoy life in opposition to the Supreme Lord; he has to dovetail his activities with the Lord by practicing bhakti-yoga
- The actions of Sri Advaita Prabhu give tangible proof of inconceivable nondualism. One who therefore surrenders unto Sri Advaita Prabhu can easily follow the philosophy of inconceivable simultaneous dualism and monism
- The cloud, accompanied by thunder and lightning, cannot possibly cover the limitless sky. Therefore the Absolute Truth, which is compared to the whole sky, is simultaneously one with the manifested living being and different from him
- The four principles of the Vaisnava philosophic doctrine are suddha-advaita (purified oneness), dvaita-advaita (simultaneous oneness and difference), visista-advaita and dvaita
- The gold ring and the gold necklace are qualitatively one with the gold in the mine, but quantitatively the gold in the mine is different. Therefore, the Absolute Truth is simultaneously one and different
- The gopis, having been instructed by Krsna in this philosophy of simultaneous oneness and difference, remained always in Krsna consciousness and thus became liberated from all material contamination
- The individual living entity is one with and different from the Supreme Lord. This "simultaneously one and different" philosophy is the perfect conclusion of the Bhagavata school, as confirmed here (in SB 3.28.41) by Kapiladeva
- The Nagapatnis continued: "You are Yourself the universal form, and yet You are different from this universe. You are simultaneously one with and different from the universe"
- The philosophy of acintya bhedabheda tattva is perfect. Everything is simultaneously one and different from the Supreme. One in quality because the original source is the Spiritual Whole, and different in quantity
- The philosophy of inconceivable simultaneous oneness with and difference from the Supreme Lord is confirmed everywhere. The Lord is one, but His energies are diverse
- The production is never identical with the original source of the energy, but the original source of energy, being the prime factor, is simultaneously one with and different from the product
- The real Vedic philosophy is acintya-bhedabheda-tattva, which establishes everything to be simultaneously one with and different from the Personality of Godhead
- The sunshine is light, the sun globe itself is light, and the sun-god is also light. However, the sunshine is not identical with the sun-god, Vivasvan. This is the meaning of simultaneously one and different - acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- The tad-ekatma-rupa forms exist simultaneously with the svayam-rupa form and are nondifferent. At the same time, their bodily features and specific activities appear to be different
- Therefore it is called inconceivable, acintya. With our teeny brain, we cannot accommodate how it is one and different
- This (SB 4.31.16) confirms the philosophy of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva ("simultaneously one and different") propounded by Lord Sri Caitanya. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is simultaneously different and nondifferent from this cosmic manifestation
- This acintya-bhedabheda - simultaneous oneness and difference - is the perfect philosophy propounded by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- This important instruction by Lord Krsna to the gopis can be utilized by all devotees engaged in Krsna consciousness. The whole philosophy is considered on the basis of inconceivable, simultaneous oneness and difference
- This knowledge that the energy of the Lord is simultaneously one with and different from the Lord is an answer to the mental speculators' attempt to establish the energy as the Absolute
- This philosophical truth of simultaneous oneness and difference was propounded by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and it is known as acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- This philosophy is propounded by Lord Caitanya as acintya-bhedabheda-tattva. Everything is simultaneously one with and different from everything else
- Trayanam indicates three, namely Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and Lord Visnu. Bhidam means "different." They are three, and therefore they are separate, but at the same time they are one. This is the philosophy of simultaneous oneness and difference