dualism | dualist | dualistic | dualists
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dualistic (10 P)
Pages in category "Dualism"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- In general, the monists cannot grasp the intricate philosophy of nondualism. So Dr. Radhakrishnan has spun out of his imagination a theory by which he tries to establish dualism in nondualism
- In Sanskrit there are many compound words, of which the dual word, like Rama-krsna, is called dvandvah. For instance, Rama and Krsna have the same rhythm and therefore are called dual. BG 1972 purports
- Mental speculators mislead people by establishing the energy of the Lord as absolute, but when the truth of simultaneous oneness and difference is understood, the imperfect concepts of monism and dualism cease to satisfy
- Monist philosophers do not accept the philosophies of the Vaisnava acaryas, which are known as suddhadvaita (purified monism), suddha-dvaita (purified dualism), visistadvaita (specific monism), dvaitadvaita (monism and dualism) and acintya-bhedabheda
- The actions of Sri Advaita Prabhu give tangible proof of inconceivable nondualism. One who therefore surrenders unto Sri Advaita Prabhu can easily follow the philosophy of inconceivable simultaneous dualism and monism
- This world has emanated from the Absolute Truth. Then how it can be untruth? Does it mean that truth produces untruth? This is the defect of Mayavada philosophy. They are not actually monists. They are dualists
- When the truth of simultaneous oneness and difference is understood, the imperfect concepts of monism and dualism cease to satisfy
- When this knowledge (that the energy of the Lord is simultaneously one with and different from the Lord) is factually understood, one sees the conceptions of monism and dualism to be imperfect