Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Lalita"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A list of fourteen of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi
- A person is called dhira-lalita if he is naturally very funny, always in full youthfulness, expert in joking, and free from all anxieties. Such a dhira-lalita personality is generally found to be domesticated and very submissive to his lover
- As far as breathing heavily is concerned, it is stated, "Lalita (one of the gopis) is just like a cataki bird, which only takes water falling directly from the rain cloud and not from any other source"
- Lalita said: "O most beautiful friend (Radharani), please accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is standing before You full of transcendental bliss"
- Lalitagopi addressed Srimati Radharani, "I do not know how You could repose all Your loving propensities upon this lusty young boy from the neighborhood of the cowherds"
- Radharani continued, "In the scriptures it is said that one person can never know the unhappiness in the mind of another. Therefore what can I say of My dear friends, Lalita and the others"
- Radharani continued, "Nor can they understand the unhappiness within Me. They simply try to console Me repeatedly, saying, 'Dear friend, be patient'"
- The fifth part (of Lalita-madhava) deals with the achievement of Candravali, the sixth with the achievement of Lalita, the seventh with the meeting in Nava-vrndavana and the eighth with the enjoyment in Nava-vrndavana
- The following is a list of some of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi: Lalita, Visakha, Sucitra, Campakalata, Rangadevi, Sudevi, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rupamanjari, Ratimanjari, Labangamanjari, Rasamanjari, Manjumali, Kasturika
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika describes Sri Dhruvananda Brahmacari as an incarnation of Lalita
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The idea to have a wider larger altar for Radha-Krishna is approved however on the plan which you have enclosed it appears that there are pillars separating Lalita and Visakha from Radha-Krishna