Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Lalita"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A list of fourteen of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi
- A person is called dhira-lalita if he is naturally very funny, always in full youthfulness, expert in joking, and free from all anxieties. Such a dhira-lalita personality is generally found to be domesticated and very submissive to his lover
- Antaranga-seva refers to service performed in one's spiritual body. Svarupa Damodara Gosvami was formerly Lalitadevi. Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, who was among his assistants, now also began to serve Radha and Krsna within his mind
- As far as breathing heavily is concerned, it is stated, "Lalita (one of the gopis) is just like a cataki bird, which only takes water falling directly from the rain cloud and not from any other source"
- As stated in Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu: Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasures, and He is always attracting the gopis by the spiritual luster of His body. He especially attracts Taraka, Pali, Syama, and Lalita
- I (Lalita) shall determine whether She is alive by putting a cotton swab under Her nostrils, and if She is still living, I shall chastise Her
- In the madhurya-rasa, characterized by conjugal love, one can become like Srimati Radharani or Her lady friends such as Lalita and Her serving maids (manjaris) like Rupa and Rati
- Lalita said: "O most beautiful friend (Radharani), please accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is standing before You full of transcendental bliss"
- Lalitagopi addressed Srimati Radharani, "I do not know how You could repose all Your loving propensities upon this lusty young boy from the neighborhood of the cowherds"
- Radharani continued, "In the scriptures it is said that one person can never know the unhappiness in the mind of another. Therefore what can I say of My dear friends, Lalita and the others"
- Radharani continued, "Nor can they understand the unhappiness within Me. They simply try to console Me repeatedly, saying, 'Dear friend, be patient'"
- The fifth (part of the Lalita-madhava deals) with the achievement of Candravali, the sixth with the achievement of Lalita, the seventh with the meeting in Nava-vrndavana, the eighth with the enjoyment in Nava-vrndavana
- The fifth part (of Lalita-madhava) deals with the achievement of Candravali, the sixth with the achievement of Lalita, the seventh with the meeting in Nava-vrndavana and the eighth with the enjoyment in Nava-vrndavana
- The following is a list of some of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi: Lalita, Visakha, Sucitra, Campakalata, Rangadevi, Sudevi, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rupamanjari, Ratimanjari, Labangamanjari, Rasamanjari, Manjumali, Kasturika
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika (120-24) states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika describes Sri Dhruvananda Brahmacari as an incarnation of Lalita
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The idea to have a wider larger altar for Radha-Krishna is approved however on the plan which you have enclosed it appears that there are pillars separating Lalita and Visakha from Radha-Krishna