Category:Questions From... Artists, Musicians, Poets
- Here we place the questions that were asked to Prabhupada as page titles and the answers he gives are inside the pages as headings written in the colour green.
Pages in category "Questions From... Artists, Musicians, Poets"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Do you take rebirth in human form literally?
- Do you teach Gayatri mantra to your disciples also?
- Do you think that the Hare Krsna chant could serve as an intermediary to link the religious tendencies of, both of Christianity and Muslim religions?
- Do you understand your previous lives from the descriptions in authoritative texts, or from any introspective recollection of your own?
- Do you use Gayatri mantra also?
- If you're identifying love, however, with the sabda Krsna, what of those people who identify love with the sabda Allah?
- In the Bhagavata Purana is there also provision for the Caitanya cult?
- Is it possible to do it all on your own, alone?
- Is it possible to find an American mantra?
- Is Kabir in the Vaisnava tradition?
- Is Kalki connected with the Kali-yuga cycle?
- Is the mode of life that you are proposing adaptable to many, many, many people?
- It's on this quotation from Bhagavata Purana that Caitanya built His system?
- The bona fide spiritual master. If you have none, what do you do?
- The system gives up. That's a marvelous solution. Because I feel very tired with the system myself. So there's something wrong with the system as being. So maybe you can give me some advice how to beat the system?
- There will be no brain to understand God?
- They (people) will go down, down, down for 400,000 years?
- Well, then even sexuality is spiritual?
- What are you reading? These are the commentaries? And this is the text?
- What do you do when different religious groups claim to be the center?
- What does the Sanskrit sound like? Is Srimad-Bhagavatam to be chanted?
- What is Kalki's nature?
- What is the difference between holy man and spiritual master?
- What is the most attractive and suitable name (of God) here in this material country?
- What position does Anandamayi Ma have now?
- What was the first sound, traditionally?
- What's the future of a religious observance so technical as this? So complicated as this?
- Where does human love enter into it?
- Where is the origin of this image of the sun? Is this a Vedic sastric explanation?
- Whose list is that? Is that an old list or have you made that up for young Americans?
- Why does the living entity try to enjoy material nature in such a way?
- Will people still be chanting Hare Krsna in 400,000...?