This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Madana-mohana"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Actually Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is not my writing but the dictation of Sri Madana-mohana. My writing is like the repetition of a parrot
- After going to Vrndavana, the brothers preached devotional service and discovered many places of pilgrimage. They specifically initiated the service of Madana-mohana and Govindaji
- I accept as my family Deity Madana-mohana, whose worshipers are Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Sri Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami
- In the (Kama-gayatri) mantra klim kama-devaya vidmahe puspa-banaya dhimahi tan no ’nangah pracodayat, Krsna is called Kama-deva, Puspa-bana and Ananga. Kama-deva is Madana-mohana, the Deity who establishes our relationship with Krsna
- In the beginning of our spiritual life we must worship Madana-mohana so that He may attract us and nullify our attachment for material sense gratification. This relationship with Madana-mohana is necessary for neophyte devotees
- In the fifteenth verse of the Caitanya-caritamrta, Krsnadasa offers his obeisances to the Madana-mohana vigraha, the Deity who can help us progress in Krsna consciousness
- In the temple of Mahesa Pandita there are Deities of Gaura-Nityananda, Sri Gopinatha, Sri Madana-mohana and Radha-Govinda, as well as a salagrama-sila
- Kaviraja Gosvami is very, very advanced devotee and scholar. He is not ordinary human being. He was empowered by Madana-mohana
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami considered all the devotees that have been mentioned to be his preceptor gurus, or spiritual masters, and Madana-gopala (Sri Madana-mohana vigraha) is Krsna Himself
- Since this book, Caitanya-caritamrta, is now complete, having been written for the satisfaction of the most opulent Deities Madana-mohanaji and Govindaji, let it be offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna Caitanyadeva
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura writes in his Anubhasya - On Raghava Pandita’s tomb is a creeper on a concrete platform. There is also a Madana-mohana Deity in a broken-down temple nearby
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami also compiled many other books. Who can enumerate them? The basic principle of all these books is to show us how to love Madana-mohana and Govindaji
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami is the ideal spiritual master, for he delivers one the shelter of the lotus feet of Madana-mohana
- The initiating spiritual master is a personal manifestation of Srila Madana-mohana vigraha, whereas the instructing spiritual master is a personal representative of Srila Govindadeva vigraha. Both of these Deities are worshiped at Vrndavana
- The Madana-mohana Deity simply establishes that "I am Your eternal servant." With Govinda, however, there is actual acceptance of service. Govinda resides eternally in Vrndavana
- The Vrndavana Deities of Madana-mohana with Srimati Radharani, Govinda with Srimati Radharani, and Gopinatha with Srimati Radharani are the life and soul of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- These three Deities of Vrndavana (Madana-mohana, Govinda and Gopinatha) have absorbed the heart and soul of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas (followers of Lord Caitanya). I worship Their lotus feet, for They are the Lords of my heart
- Whatever a pure devotee does is done by the dictation of the Supreme Lord. Thus it is confirmed by the author of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta that whatever he (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) wrote was written under the direction of the Sri Madana-mohana Deity
- Worship of Madana-mohana is on the platform of reestablishing our forgotten relationship with the Personality of Godhead. In the material world we are presently in utter ignorance of our eternal relationship with the Supreme Lord