"Personal Form" | "Personal Forms"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Personal Form"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- The descriptions of Goloka Vrndavana, that even the dust is personal... So we have experience of personal form. Even Krsna's form is personal. How is the dust of Vrndavana personal? How is it individual living entity?
- The Hayasirsa-pancaratra explains that although in each and every Upanisad the Supreme Brahman is first viewed as impersonal, at the end the personal form of the Supreme Lord is accepted
- The impersonal conception of one's self is just the negation of material personality and is far from the positive existence of personal form
- The Lord unwillingly creates this material world, but He descends in His personal form or sends one of His reliable sons or a servant or a reliable author like Vyasadeva to give instruction
- The Mayavadi philosopher thinks that the Absolute Truth, being spread throughout the cosmic manifestation, has no personal form
- The personal forms of the transcendental abode will be explained in the following verses
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Those who fix their minds on My personal form and are always engaged in worshiping Me with great and transcendental faith are considered by Me to be most perfect
- They (so-called devotees) say that since the Absolute Truth is impersonal, one can imagine a personal form of the impersonal Absolute Truth for the time being, but as soon as one becomes liberated the worship stops
- They say that since the Absolute Truth is impersonal, one can imagine a personal form of the impersonal Absolute Truth for the time being, but as soon as one becomes liberated the worship stops. That is the theory put forward by the Mayavada philosophy
- Those who are much inclined to the formless conception of the Supreme Truth are more troubled than those who can intelligently conceive of the personal form