"Krsna philosophy" |"Krsna's philosophy" |"Krishna philosophy" |"krishna's philosophy"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Philosophy (6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Philosophy"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Always be thinking of how to spread this Sankirtana Movement by applying our basic principles according to time and place, and I especially want that my students enter into the schools and colleges and present our Krishna philosophy and sell our books
- As far as charity is concerned, it is plain that charity should be given to the devotees of Krsna who are engaged in His devotional service to spread the Krsna philosophy, or Krsna consciousness, throughout the world
- As soon as personal motivation comes in it is not possible for one to understand our Krishna Consciousness philosophy
- Because questions and answers about Krsna elevate one to that transcendental position, the questions of Maharaja Pariksit about Krsna philosophy are greatly glorified
- Become very convinced of our Krishna philosophy and very enthusiastically and soberly maintain temple routine standards, increase book distribution, satisfy the devotees, and in every way become the perfect KC example of angel
- Become yourself very convinced of this Krishna philosophy, be always preaching and trying to understand some basic points from different angle of vision, keep the devotees in your temple always satisfied and jolly, and that will be your success
- Both as friend and philosopher to Arjuna, Lord Krsna now gives His final judgment regarding Arjuna's refusal to fight
- I am pleased that you are making serious study of our Krishna philosophy, so I want that you go on like this until you will able to defeat any challenge from atheists and rascals, then your preaching work will have real potency
- I am very glad to know that your pen is inspired to create, because we are in need of many intelligent writers who can express our Krishna consciousness philosophy nicely
- I beg to inform you that many of my American disciples have become seriously interested in the philosophy of Krishna Conscious. They want to come to Vrindaban to study the Krishna philosophy as authorized and explained by the Gosvamis
- I wanted that many sannyasis would travel widely in the Western countries and preach to the young people, especially in the schools and colleges, and spread our Krsna philosophy in these places
- If there is one moon, that is sufficient. What is the use of millions of stars twinkling. So that is our propaganda. If one man can understand what is Krsna philosophy, then my preaching is successful, that's all
- If we simply remain pure and become very convinced of this Krishna philosophy, any sane man will agree with us when we speak
- If you can produce Krsna conscious children, produce 100 children. There is no objection. But if you cannot do that, then either don't produce children or produce children as much as you can manage. This is Krsna philosophy, it is not simply a negation
- If you like this Krsna philosophy, you are welcome. Otherwise you leave
- Kindly execute it nicely, and sell as many books and magazines as possible, so that by reading Krishna philosophy, and by seeing you, they will become fully convinced
- Krsna appears periodically as a devotee to take part in various wonderful activities depicted in His sublime philosophy and teachings
- Krsna came to speak this truth, that "I am the Supreme." He appeared to speak this philosophy. And if you do the same work, that "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead," then you are serving the mission of Krsna, great service to Krsna
- Krsna has given you nice opportunity to preach the philosophy so you must be sure to understand it rightly
- Krsna is not imagination. He presented Himself 5,000 years ago as He is, and we are presenting Krsna as He is. We are presenting Krsna's philosophy and teaching as it is and what can we do more?
- No Vaisnava will claim to be one of the eight Gopis because that will tinge one with Mayavadi philosophy. If somebody says "I am Krishna." or "I am Radha." or "I am one of the eight Gopis." that is against Krishna philosophy
- Not only did he (Yudhisthira) follow the principles, but he also got approval from his old uncle, who was experienced in political affairs, and that was also confirmed by Lord Krsna, the speaker of the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita
- Our countrymen also, those who are leaders, those who are thoughtful, philosophers, scientists, they should try to understand this Krsna philosophy. That is my request
- Our Krsna philosophy is God, soul, and Vedanta philosophy, that is also God. So Buddha philosophy different from Vedanta philosophy and Krsna philosophy
- Sankirtana means preaching, so for some time try in other ways to spread our Krishna philosophy anywhere and everywhere, by selling books, as many as possible, by holding kirtana and classes in schools and college
- Simply by giving people a chance to hear this wonderful Hare Krsna mantra and Krsna's philosophy as stated in Bhagavad-gita, so many people will become interested and actually they will join us
- So how you will adjust Krsna philosophy and Buddha philosophy?
- The article was very nice, and I can appreciate how you are assimilating this Krishna philosophy and conveying it nicely to others
- The gopis, having been instructed by Krsna in this philosophy of simultaneous oneness and difference, remained always in Krsna consciousness and thus became liberated from all material contamination
- This Krsna philosophy, Krsna consciousness movement, is to teach people to understand what is the constitutional position of the living entity
- Today at (20/8/65) the captain arranged for a meeting on board the Jaladuta on account of Janmastami day & I spoke for an hour on the philosophy & teachings of Lord Sri Krishna. All the officers attended the meeting & there was distribution of Prasadam
- We are not after many millions of disciples. I want to see that one disciple has understood Krsna's philosophy. That is success. That's all
- We stand on our Krishna philosophy, and because it has the full potency of Krishna Himself, there is no limit to the effect it will have upon the world if we remain sincere and convinced for spreading this philosophy purely
- Which philosophy is better, 50 or 100 year old Darwin philosophy, or eternal Krishna philosophy? Just try to understand. Approach Krishna way of life from every angle - it is perfect
- Without intelligence, nobody can understand Krsna philosophy. Dull-headed, poor fund of knowledge, they cannot understand Krsna
- You become very responsible and convinced of this our Krishna philosophy and if you maintain your purity then you will convince everyone else with this philosophy, that is our mission
- You can understand that I am very much depending on you to become very much convinced yourself of our Krishna philosophy and to take full responsibility for teaching others purely