pink | pinkish
Pages in category "Pink"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Radharani then (after Her bathing) puts on two garments - a lower and an upper garment. The upper garment is pinkish and is Her affection and attraction for Krsna, and the lower garment, a blackish silk sari, is Her shyness
- Rukmini had pink lips, and the beauty of her face was enhanced by her slightly scattered hair and by different kinds of earrings
- The Lord appeared like a blackish cloud. He was dressed with yellow garments, His earrings shone on His ears like lightning, and His hair spread over His shoulders. He wore a garland of flowers, and His eyes were pinkish
- The pink, transparent toenails on the Lord's lotus feet are exactly like valuable gems polished to a mirror finish
- Through the hole, the pure water of the Causal Ocean entered this universe as the Ganges River. Having washed the lotus feet of the Lord, which are covered with reddish powder, the water of the Ganges acquired a very beautiful pink color