Birth After Birth
"birth after birth"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Birth After Birth"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- According to Brahma-vaivarta Purana, Srila Sukadeva Gosvami was a liberated soul even within the womb of his mother. Srila Vyasadeva knew that the child, after his birth, would not stay at home
- After the marriage ceremony was performed, the Lord informed both brahmanas, "You two brahmanas are My eternal servants, birth after birth"
- Asuras in the dress of sannyasis even explain the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam in different ways according to their own imaginations. Thus they continue to remain asuras birth after birth
- Bali said, "Please be kind to me, who am fully surrendered unto You (Krsna), and favor me with Your causeless mercy so that I may simply remember Your lotus feet, birth after birth"
- Birth after birth the conditioned soul is entrapped with so many pleasing and displeasing elements, which are all false and temporary. They accumulate due to our reactions to material desires
- Birth after birth you have been My eternal servants. I am sure that Krsna will deliver you very soon
- Birth after birth, he travels not only in the different species of life, but also from one planet to another. Lord Caitanya says that the living entities, bound up by fruitive activities, are wandering in this way throughout the whole universe
- Birth after birth, such asuras go still further down, finally to animal forms like those of tigers or similar ferocious beasts. Thus for millions of years they have to remain in darkness without knowledge of Krsna
- By changing his material body birth after birth, he (the living entity) travels not only in the different species of life, but also from one planet to another
- By the arrangement of supernatural power, even the great scientists and thinkers of the world suffer frustration of their various plans and thus rot in the material world birth after birth
- I (Prahlada Maharaja) drift from one point to another birth after birth, and I pray to You (Lord Nrisimha) therefore to give me a shelter at Your lotus feet
- I may not be liberated birth after birth, it doesn't matter. But I wish that, I wish to live with the devotees
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that such transcendental service rendered unto the SPG accumulates birth after birth, and when the devotee is fully matured, the total service counted together makes him eligible to enter into the association of the SPG
- Indeed, He was so pleased that He said, "Frankly, I will personally take the lotus feet of anyone who can offer Krsna such nice food and place those lotus feet on My head birth after birth"
- It is only due to sex indulgence that the conditioned life of material existence continues birth after birth
- Lord Caitanya taught this same process of prayer in His Siksastaka, in which He clearly stated that all He wanted was devotional service, birth after birth
- Lord Caitanya therefore uses the words mama janmani janmani, which mean "birth after birth," because a devotee is not even interested in stopping the repetition of birth
- O Almighty Lord! I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor have I any desire to enjoy beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. I only want Your causeless devotional service in my life, birth after birth
- One who wants to continue to forget the Lord is helped by the Lord to forget Him birth after birth
- One who wants to continue to forget the Lord is helped by the Lord to forget Him birth after birth, but one who remembers Him, by dint of association with a devotee of the Lord, is helped to remember Him more and more
- So-called social, national and government leaders mislead people more and more, under the bodily conception of life, with the result that all the leaders, with their followers, are gliding down to hellish conditions birth after birth
- Society, friendship, love and well-wishers are all simply results of being packed in different bodies. One should know this well and try to get out of this bodily encagement into which one is thrown birth after birth
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Bhavananda Raya's offer, saying, "I accept without hesitation because you are not an outsider. Birth after birth you have been My servant, along with your family members"
- Such persons are described in the Vedic literature as suicidal, because attachment for the material body, its comforts forces the living entity to wander through the process of birth & death perpetually & suffer the material pangs as a matter of course
- The conditioned soul may take a form birth after birth due to his conditional existence in matter, but the self-centered impersonalists, by their gross ignorance, accept the Lord as one of them because of self-centered egoism
- The law of karma continues birth after birth, and when there is a new creation, the same karma comes back with the living entities
- The Lord and the devotee appear in this material world birth after birth, but such births are transcendental
- The phrase birth after birth refers to the material world because in the spiritual world there is no birth, death, old age or disease
- They (the demoniac speculators) are kept in constant darkness, birth after birth, and cannot understand the real cause of all causes. This is the reason why there are so many schools of philosophical speculation
- To counteract them (separation and meet unwanted), the remedies which I undertook were more dangerous than the disease itself. So I drift from one point to another birth after birth, and I pray to You therefore to give me a shelter at Your lotus feet
- Transcendental service rendered unto the Personality of Godhead accumulates birth after birth, and when the devotee is fully matured, the total service counted together makes him eligible to enter into the association of the Personality of Godhead
- We have a big tree of these actions and reactions with their respective fruits. And as the enjoyers of these fruits, we become bound up in the network of such work and its fruit. Birth after birth, the spirit soul becomes bound up in the process
- When a devotee prays to the Lord, it is not to ask for material benefits but to ask the Lord for His favor; he prays that he may be engaged in the service of the Lord's lotus feet birth after birth
- Whether you are involved in material activities or become completely renounced, you five brothers are all My eternal servants, birth after birth