This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lokanatha Gosvami (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Gokulananda Temple"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Besides the temples of Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govindadeva and Radha-Gopinathaji, many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Gokulananda of Lokanatha Gosvami, and the temple of Radha-ramana of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- Bhugarbha Gosani, formerly known as Prema-manjari, was a great friend of Lokanatha Gosvami, who constructed the temple of Gokulananda
- One of the seven important temples of Vrndavana - namely those of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radharamana, Syamasundara, Radha-Damodara and Gokulananda - which are authorized institutions of Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- Originally there were seven important Gaudiya Vaisnava temples established in Vrndavana, namely the Madana-mohana temple, Govinda temple, Gopinatha temple, Sri Radharamana temple, Radha-Syamasundara temple, Radha-Damodara temple and Gokulananda temple
- The disciples of the (six) Gosvamis were entrusted with the seva-puja (Deity worship) of these temples - Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda
- The Six Gosvamis and their followers started many temples, including the temples of Govinda, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana, Radha-Damodara, Syamasundara, Radha-ramana and Gokulananda