Krsna Is The Enjoyer
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Enjoyer"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A person can be in full KC and become happy and satisfied if he knows but three things - namely, that the Supreme Lord Krsna is the enjoyer of all benefits, that He is the proprietor of everything, and that He is the supreme friend of all living entities
- Actually, You are My enjoyer. You have appeared just to give Me happiness, and this is one of Your expert activities
- As stated elsewhere in Bhagavad-gita (BG 5.29), bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram: He (Krsna) is the Supreme Lord and enjoyer of everything
- As the supreme master of all bodily, mental and intellectual activities, Krsna is the only enjoyer of their results. The five sense objects and eleven senses, including the mind, are His partial manifestations
- Even in this material world, if we understand perfectly well that we are not enjoyer, Krsna is enjoyer, then that is spiritual world. This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to convince everyone that we are not enjoyer, enjoyer is Krsna
- Everyone should understand that Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the ultimate proprietor of all the planets and is therefore the enjoyer of all activities, political, social, cultural, religious, economic and so on
- I am the only enjoyer and the only object of sacrifice. Those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down. BG 9.24 - 1972
- I am the proprietor of all the lokas. I am the friend of everyone. And I am the enjoyer of all fruitive activities. When one knows Me like that, he gets santi. This is the santi formula given by Krsna
- If one wants to enjoy real peace and prosperity, he should give everything to Krsna, who is the real enjoyer, real friend and real proprietor
- If we understand perfectly well that we are not enjoyer, Krsna is enjoyer, then that is spiritual world. This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to convince everyone that we, we are not enjoyer, enjoyer is Krsna
- If you really want peace, then this is the formula. You should always know that Krsna is the enjoyer of everything, He is the proprietor of everything, and He is the only sincere friend. Suhrdam sarva-bhutanam jnatva
- In performing his prescribed duties as king, Maharaja Ambarisa always offered the results of his royal activities to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the enjoyer of everything and is beyond the perception of material senses
- Krsna also says in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the proprietor of all universes, the enjoyer of everything that be and the friend of everyone. Bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram, suhrdam sarva-bhutanam - BG 5.29
- Krsna consciousness movement means that, that you earn as much as you like, but the enjoyer should be Krsna, not you
- Krsna is opulent, the most opulent enjoyer. And we should supply. We should supply by which He can enjoy
- Krsna is the father of all living beings. Therefore He is the original living being of all other living beings. He is the original eternal enjoyer amongst all other enjoyers. Therefore no one can be His begetting father, as the ignorant may think
- Krsna is the original purusa, and the living entities are prakrti. Thus Krsna is the enjoyer, and all living entities are meant to be enjoyed by Him
- Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (9.24), aham hi sarva-yajnanam bhokta ca prabhur eva ca: I am the only enjoyer of ritualistic ceremonies
- Krsna says, "I am the enjoyer of all sacrifices because I am the supreme master." However, less intelligent persons, without knowing this fact, worship demigods for temporary benefit
- Krsna's face is the enjoyer king. That full-moon face makes His shark-shaped earrings and lotus eyes dance. His eyebrows are like bows, and His eyes are like arrows
- Lord Caitanya is Sri Krsna Himself, the absolute enjoyer of the love of the gopis. He Himself assumes the role of the gopis to taste the predominated happiness of transcendental mellows
- Lord Krsna says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.23-24): I am the only enjoyer and the only object of sacrifice. Those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down
- Lord Krsna, having established that He is the only enjoyer, the primeval Lord and the real object of all sacrificial offerings, reveals what types of sacrifices He desires to be offered
- Lord Krsna, the enjoyer of all sacrifices and penances, is very fond of a brahmana like Sudama Vipra, and we have seen by the actual behavior of Lord Krsna how much He adores such a brahmana
- Lord Madana Gopala, the chief Deity of Vrndavana, is the enjoyer of the rasa dance and is directly the son of the King of Vraja
- Lord Vasudeva, or Krsna, is described in Bhagavad-gita as Purusottama. Actually He is the enjoyer (purusa) and the Supreme (uttama) as well. He is the enjoyer of everything - the prakrti and the purusa
- O My Lord! O dearest one! O only friend of the universe! O Krsna, O restless one, O only ocean of mercy! O My Lord, O My enjoyer, O beloved to My eyes! Alas, when will You again be visible to Me
- Of course, purusa is Krsna only. Purusa means enjoyer. Nobody is enjoyer; therefore nobody is purusa
- One can attain the supreme peace by knowing that He is the enjoyer of all sacrifices and austerities, the Lord of all the universes, and also the supreme friend of all living entities
- One must be firmly convinced of these three principles: one should always think that Krsna is the proprietor, Krsna is the enjoyer and Krsna is the friend
- One should not think that he is the proprietor, benefactor, friend or enjoyer. He should always be cognizant that the real enjoyer is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; that is the basic principle of bhakti-yoga
- Our Krsna family means Krsna is the master, and He is the supreme enjoyer. And if we understand this point, that Krsna is the center, He is the enjoyer, and we are meant for serving Him for His enjoyment, that is Krsna family
- Sri Krsna carries a flute and enchants the hearts of all women throughout the universe. He is specifically the enjoyer of the beautiful gopis, and He is the enchanter of Cupid also. Let Him be glorified!
- Sri Krsna Himself becomes the enjoyer of the fruits of the work performed by the transcendentalist. Thus, the transcendentalist has no responsibility for the results of his work, may those results be good or bad in the estimation of worldly people
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- That point is missing. Real enjoyer or proprietor is Krsna. Bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram. He's the proprietor
- The damsels of Vrndavana, the gopis, are super goddesses of fortune. The enjoyer in Vrndavana is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. The trees there are all wish-fulfilling trees, and the land is made of transcendental touchstone
- The form of the Lord and the expansions of His form as svayam-rupa and vaibhava-prakasa are directly the enjoyers of the internal energy, which is the eternal exhibitor of the spiritual world
- The gopis said, "As such, we have come to You (Krsna), leaving aside all so-called friends, society and love, and now You have become our enjoyer. Let us be everlastingly enjoyed by You"
- The gopis said, "Besides that, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, You (Krsna) are the only enjoyer, You are the only proprietor, and You are the only friend"
- The living beings are by constitution feminine by nature. The male or enjoyer is the Lord, and all manifestations of His different potencies are feminine by nature
- The Lord (Krsna) is the genuine proprietor and enjoyer of everything manifested in His creation
- The materialist scientists, they are simply trying to know the prakrti. But they do not know the purusa. Prakrti means the enjoyed, and purusa means the enjoyer. Actually enjoyer is Krsna. He's the original purusa
- The money actually belongs to Krsna, who says in Bhagavad-gita, bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram: "I am the true enjoyer of sacrifices and penances, and I am the owner of all the planets." Nothing belongs to anyone but Krsna
- The object of lust is only the enjoyment of one's own senses. But love caters to the enjoyment of Lord Krsna, and thus it is very powerful
- The peace formula is that one should understand that Krsna is the only enjoyer
- The perfectional form of human civilization, known as varnasrama-dharma, is specifically meant for satisfying Visnu. Therefore, Krsna says in this verse, "I am the enjoyer of all sacrifices because I am the supreme master"
- The real purpose of Lord Siva is to serve the Soul of the soul, Lord Krsna. He desires that all luxurious articles, such as nice garments, garlands, ornaments and cosmetics, be given to Lord Krsna only, because Krsna is the real enjoyer
- The state of contaminated consciousness is compared to dream consciousness, and Krsna consciousness is compared to the awakened stage of life. Actually, as stated in Bhagavad-gita, the only absolute enjoyer is Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the only enjoyer and proprietor of everything (bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram) - BG 5.29
- The word rasadi-vilasi (the enjoyer of the rasa dance) is very important in this verse - CC Adi 7.8
- The words purusaya puranaya are also worthy of special attention. In Brahma-samhita, Krsna is accepted as the adi-purusa, the original person, or the original enjoyer
- We can enjoy taking prasadam of Krsna, because He is the proprietor, bhokta, enjoyer. So everything should be given first to Krsna, and then you take the prasadam. That will make you happy
- We cannot claim that we can enjoy everything in this world. Although we have got the desire, but limited power to enjoy. The unlimited enjoyer is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead