"frog philosophy"|"frog's philosophy"|"frog philosopher"|"frog philosophers"|"froggish philosophers"|"frog philosophical way"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Frog Philosophy"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A frog, when informed of the gigantic length and breadth of the ocean, first of all does not believe that there is such an ocean
- Actually the tiny human brain is unable to conceive of the activities of the Lord, which are therefore called inconceivable. Yet the frog-philosophers still try to give some imaginary explanation
- Adhoksaja means beyond our sense perception. Therefore we have to know Krsna from Krsna, not by our speculation. Krsna may . . . that is frog philosophy. Frog philosophy. He's simply calculating with reference to his teeny well, three feet
- All these rascal scientists, they are all frog in the well. They have got little calculation of this planet, and they have no information of... There are so many millions of planets
- I am so glad to know that you are soon to complete the Dr. Frog story, and I shall be anxious to see the final result
- If someone assures him that there is such a thing the frog begins to measure it by imagination by means of pumping its belly as far as possible, with the result that the tiny abdomen bursts and the poor one dies without any experience of the actual ocean
- Similarly when there is question of greatness, that is possible, that expansion. And because I cannot expand, frog philosophy, therefore Krsna cannot expand, that is nonsense. We are thinking always in terms of my position
- Since Arjuna was unable to estimate the length and breadth of the potency of the Lord, who else would be able to do so? One may only indulge in miscalculation like the frog-philosopher
- That frog philosophy is going on. Dr. Frog. He's simply calculating the well, that's all. "How there can be Atlantic Ocean?" That is frog philosophy
- The doubt arising in the mind of Narada about Brahmaji's becoming all-powerful is a lesson for the frogs in the well, that they may not be bewildered in misconceiving the identity of the Personality of Godhead
- "The frog in the well" logic illustrates that a frog residing in the atmosphere and boundary of a well cannot imagine the length and breadth of the gigantic ocean
- The frog is perpetually within the well, and if somebody informs him that there is another big span of water, Atlantic Ocean, he simply calculates that "It may be a little more than this well, little more than this well"
- The frog-philosopher wanted to estimate the length and breadth of the Pacific Ocean by his experience of a well three cubic feet large, and he began to puff himself up to become as big as the Pacific Ocean, but at last he burst and died by this process
- The frogs in the well, they cannot understand. You should be not a frog in the well; you should be liberal to hear from the authorities, Vedas. Then you will understand
- The Indian culture of today is restricted by the hereditary caste system and kept in the custody of narrow-minded people who are like frogs in a well
- The mundane Ph.D.'s are completely unable to speculate on the Supreme with their limited senses. Such attempts by the puffed up Ph.D's are compared to the philosophy of the frog in the well
- The theosophists, the philosophers, they are trying years after years, life after years, "What is God? What is God? What is the Absolute Truth?" Just like we throw Sputniks - "How much the space is length and breadth?" This is frog philosophy
- These philosophers, like the frog in the well who tried to estimate the measurement of the Pacific Ocean, like to take trouble over fruitless mental speculation instead of taking instructions from devotees like the original poet, namely, Brahma
- These rascal speculation of God is like the speculation of the frog about Atlantic Ocean. Mundane philosopher, scientist, they are thinking of God in that way, the Dr. Frog's philosophy. Dr. Frog's philosophy will not help you to understand what is God
- This long duration of life (Brahma's) may not be believed by "the frog in the well," but persons who have a realization of the truths mentioned in the BG accept the existence of a great personality who creates the variegatedness of the complete universe
- We are not preaching any particular type of sentiment, or any frog's speculation. It is fact. How our relationship with the Supreme Lord can develop, how we are related with Him, these things are fact on philosophical basis
- We have explained several times. Kupa-manduka-nyaya. The frog within the well, he is calculating the dimension of Pacific Ocean. So by this dog, frog philosophical way, we can, we cannot understand what is God
- We should understand that we are very insignificant in comparison to the creation of the whole cosmic situation and God. So we should be very submissive. We should understand our position. Artificially, we should not be puffed up, the frog philosophy
- You know that frog philosophy? He's calculating the length and breadth of Atlantic Ocean from the small well. Somebody's saying there is Atlantic Ocean, very great, and the frog has never seen the Atlantic Ocean. He is always in the well
- You shall research about God? The frog philosophy? There is no research. Research, that is not accepted in Vedic philosophy. You have to accept the authority. That's all