Krsna Gives Transcendental Bliss
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Transcendental Bliss"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A devotee of Krsna is never in a miserable condition, nor does he have any desire other than to serve Krsna. He is experienced and advanced. He feels the transcendental bliss of love of Krsna and always engages in His service in full perfection
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) will be pleased with my devotional attitude, and maybe He will smile lovingly and look upon me and thereby free me from all kinds of sinful reactions. I shall then be on the platform of transcendental bliss and knowledge"
- All the gopi friends of Yasoda & Rohini enjoyed the naughty childish activities of Krsna & Balarama in Vrndavana. In order to enjoy further transcendental bliss, they all assembled and went to mother Yasoda to lodge complaints against the restless boys
- As soon as King Yudhisthira embraced Him (Krsna), he became free from all the contamination of material existence. He immediately felt transcendental bliss and merged in an ocean of happiness
- As soon as they saw Lord Krsna, their hearts immediately blossomed in transcendental bliss, just like lotus flowers upon the rising of the sun
- Being situated in the spiritual world is certainly pleasurable, but those who realize the transcendental name, form, qualities and pastimes of Lord Krsna enjoy transcendental bliss many times more than one who has simply realized the self
- Brahma said, "Nondevotees are cheated because they consider You to be a material creation. Actually, You have assumed this body, exactly resembling an ordinary cowherd boy, simply to increase the devotion and transcendental bliss of Your devotees"
- If simply by developing Krsna consciousness one can be transferred to the spiritual world, one can simply imagine how blissful and blessed were the queens of Lord Krsna, who talked with Him personally and saw Lord Krsna face to face
- In all the forms He tastes the transcendental bliss of serving Krsna. That same Balarama is Lord Nityananda, the companion of Lord Gaurasundara
- Taking this opportunity of Krsna's residence in Hastinapura, all the citizens of the city got the privilege of seeing Him now and then, and thus they merged into transcendental bliss simply by seeing Lord Krsna face to face
- Tasting transcendental, effulgent, sweetly ecstatic love of Krsna, such a person can enjoy life twenty-four hours a day in the transcendental bliss of the sweetness of Krsna's pastimes
- The name Mukunda refers to one who can award liberation and transcendental bliss. Krsna's presence acted as such a vitalizing tonic that not only the younger generation but even the old men of Mathura became fully invigorated
- The pure devotees both here and in the transcendental abode associate with Him in person and are able to render personal service to the Lord and thus derive transcendental bliss in His loving service
- The result of chanting is that one awakens his love for Krsna and tastes transcendental bliss. Ultimately, one attains the association of Krsna and engages in His devotional service, as if immersing himself in a great ocean of love
- The supreme goal of life is to achieve the transcendental blessings of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus become engaged in the loving service of the Lord
- They are to be considered eternal associates of Krsna, and they are eternally enjoying the transcendental bliss of serving Krsna
- Those who are devotees can automatically give up material life and also enjoy the transcendental bliss of hearing and chanting the wonderful activities of Lord Krsna
- Upon seeing these childhood pastimes of Lord Krsna, the gopis would be merged in transcendental bliss. In their enjoyment they would laugh very loudly
- Upon touching the lotus feet of the SP of Godhead (Krsna), he (Akrura) became overwhelmed with transcendental bliss; his voice choked up, and he could not speak. Due to his transcendental pleasure, incessant torrents of tears fell from his eyes
- When Krsna was playing in so many ways, sometimes it appeared that He caused distress to the gopis, but actually such dealings were full of transcendental bliss
- When the higher standard of ecstatic love is mixed with the symptoms of sattvika and vyabhicari, the devotee relishes the transcendental bliss of loving Krsna in a variety of nectarean tastes