recall | recalled | recalling
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Recall"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- After many days, when Brahma wanted to recall him to his heavenly kingdom, Indra, in the form of a hog, forgot everything of his royal position in the heavenly kingdom, and he refused to go back
- After receiving the sage's attention, the King sat down and was silent. Recalling the instructions of the Lord, Kardama then spoke to the King as follows, delighting him with his sweet accents
- Although Arjuna is addressed herein (BG 4.5) as the mighty hero who could subdue the enemies, he is unable to recall what had happened in his various past births. BG 1972 purports
- As soon as Sri Ranga Puri recalled Navadvipa, he also recalled accompanying Sri Madhavendra Puri to the house of Jagannatha Misra, where Ranga Puri had taken lunch. He even remembered the taste of an unprecedented curry made of banana flowers
- At that very moment (Hiranyaksa's last moment), a shudder suddenly ran through the heart of Diti, the mother of Hiranyaksa. She recalled the words of her husband, Kasyapa, and blood flowed from her breasts
- Brahma, being very joyful, began to shed tears, and he washed the lotus feet of Krsna with his tears. Repeatedly he fell & rose as he recalled the wonderful activities of the Lord
- Brahma, being very joyful, began to shed tears, and he washed the lotus feet of Krsna with his tears. Repeatedly he fell and rose as he recalled the wonderful activities of the Lord
- I do not recall what I spoke in that connection, but if something comes to My mind due to association with you, I shall explain it
- If someone is asked what he did exactly at the same time one day earlier, it would be very difficult for a common man to answer immediately. He would surely have to dredge his memory to recall what he was doing exactly. BG 1972 purports
- In such an atmosphere of love and service, Aniruddha practically forgot himself and could not recall how many days he had been away from his real home
- King Nrga said, "Such a person who remembers his past life is called jati-smara. In modern times also there are instances of small children recalling many details of their past lives"
- King Puranjana began to think of his past dealings with his wife. He recalled that his wife would not take her dinner until he had finished his, that she would not take her bath until he had finished his
- The cowherd men, who had come to execute the ritualistic function of worshiping Lord Siva and Ambika, finished their business and prepared to return to Vrndavana. While returning, they recalled the wonderful activities of Krsna
- They (the citizens of Mathura) spoke of the killing of the demon Putana, as well as the killing of Trnavarta, who came as a whirlwind. They also recalled the deliverance of the twin brothers from within the yamala-arjuna trees