gopinatha | gopinathah | gopinatha's |gopinathaji
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Gopinatha"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- After giving these instructions, Gopala disappeared, and Madhavendra Puri awoke. He immediately called for all the servants of Gopinatha, and they came before him
- After visiting the temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha of Remuna at Balasore in Orissa, Lord Caitanya proceeded towards Puri and on the way visited the temple of Saksi-gopala, who appeared as a witness in the matter of two brahmana devotees' family quarrel
- Caitanya says, "Madhavendra Puri smeared the sandalwood pulp over the body of Gopinatha, and in this way he was overpowered with love of Godhead"
- Caitanya says, "On account of Madhavendra Puri, Lord Gopinatha stole the pot of sweet rice. Thus He became famous as Ksira-cora (the thief who stole the sweet rice)"
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto Madhavendra Puri, who was given a pot of sweet rice stolen by Gopinatha, celebrated thereafter as Ksira-cora. Being pleased by Madhavendra Puri's love, Gopala, the Deity at Govardhana, appeared to the public vision
- If the sandalwood pulp is smeared over the body of Gopinatha, then Gopala will be cooled. After all, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is completely independent; His order is all-powerful
- In this way Gopinathaji was supplied ground sandalwood pulp daily. The servants of Gopinatha were very pleased with this
- In this way Madhavendra Puri started for Vrndavana with the burden of sandalwood, and after some days he again reached the village of Remuna and the Gopinatha temple there
- In this way the sandalwood pulp was smeared over the body of Gopinatha until the whole stock was finished. Madhavendra Puri stayed there until that time
- In this way, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally tasted with His own mouth the transcendental qualities of Gopalaji, Gopinatha and Sri Madhavendra Puri
- It was Gopinatha who stole condensed milk for the sake of Madhavendra Puri. This incident had been previously related by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself
- Madhavendra Puri said, "Smear the body of Gopinatha with this camphor and sandalwood I have brought for Gopala in Vrndavana. Do this regularly every day"
- Madhavendra Puri thought, "I shall inquire from the priest what foods are offered to Gopinatha so that by making arrangements in our kitchen, we can offer similar foods to Sri Gopala"
- May Gopinathaji, who attracts all the gopis with the song of His flute and who has begun the most melodious rasa dace on the bank of the Yamuna in Vamsivata, be merciful upon us
- Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of rasa dance, stands on the shore at Vamsivata & attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction - CC Adi 1.17
- Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of rasa dance, stands on the shore at Vamsivata & attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction - CC Antya 1.7
- The Lord remained there because He was very eager to receive the remnants of sweet rice offered to the Gopinatha Deity, having heard a narration from His spiritual master, Isvara Puri, of what had once happened there
- The servants of Gopinatha became very pleased to hear that in the summer all the sandalwood pulp would be used to anoint the body of Gopinatha
- The temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha still exists in this village, and within the temple the samadhi tomb of Rasikananda Prabhu, the chief disciple of Syamananda Gosvami, can still be found
- The Vrndavana Deities of Madana-mohana with Srimati Radharani, Govinda with Srimati Radharani, and Gopinatha with Srimati Radharani are the life and soul of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- There is a place named Danihata, near the Agradvipa railway station and Patuli in the district of Burdwan, where the Deity of Sri Gopinathaji is still situated. This Deity accepted Govinda Ghosa as His father
- There is no difference between My body and Gopinatha's body. They are one and the same. Therefore if you smear the sandalwood pulp on the body of Gopinatha, you will naturally also smear it on My body. Thus the temperature of My body will be reduced
- These three Deities of Vrndavana (Madana-mohana, Govinda and Gopinatha) have absorbed the heart and soul of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas (followers of Lord Caitanya). I worship Their lotus feet, for They are the Lords of my heart
- Thinking this, Sri Madhavendra Puri offered his obeisances to Gopinatha on the spot and left Remuna before morning
- This same narration was again related by Lord Nityananda to all the devotees, and their transcendental bliss increased as they heard the story again
- This sweet rice is celebrated throughout the world as gopinatha-ksira. It is not offered anywhere else in the world
- When all the pots of sweet rice, remnants left by Gopinatha, were placed before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He became very pleased. In order to feed the devotees, He accepted five of them
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered His obeisances at the lotus feet of the Gopinatha Deity, the helmet of flowers on the head of Gopinatha fell down and landed on the head of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When the brahmana priest was questioned about this matter, he explained in detail what kinds of foods were offered to the Deity of Gopinatha
- When the priest of Gopinatha saw Madhavendra Puri again, he offered all respects to him and, giving him the sweet rice prasadam, made him eat
- When they all arrived at Remuna, they went to see Lord Gopinatha. In the temple there, Advaita Acarya danced and chanted
- Whether you are involved in material activities or become completely renounced, you five brothers are all My eternal servants, birth after birth