disappearance | disappearances
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Disappearance"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- A person can be so addressed (as bhagavan) only if he is a great personality who exhibits extraordinary and uncommon features or who attains the greatest goal after his disappearance or who knows the difference between knowledge and ignorance
- After his father's disappearance, Vikuksi returned to the country and thus became the king, ruling the planet earth and performing various sacrifices to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Vikuksi later became celebrated as Sasada
- After the disappearance of an acarya
- After the disappearance of King Anga, there was no one to follow the instructions of the great sages. Consequently all the citizens became unruly, so much so that they could be compared to animals
- And, if by the manifestation of such shadow attachment one feels the disappearance of all material pangs, then it is called para attachment
- As the name and fame of a particular body is finished with the disappearance of the living spirit, similarly if You (Krsna) do not look upon us, all our fame and activities, along with the Pandavas and Yadus, will end at once
- Attains the greatest goal after his disappearance
- Becoming Krsna conscious brings about anartha-apagamah, the disappearance of all anarthas, the miserable conditions we have unnecessarily accepted. The material body is the basic principle of these unwanted miserable conditions
- Brahma found Krsna, the S. P. of Godhead, playing the part of a small cowherd boy; he saw that little child with a lump of food in His left hand, searching out His friends and calves, just as He had been doing one year before, after their disappearance
- Devotional hearing of the messages of the Lord is not like hearing ordinary topics; therefore the action will be felt by the sincere hearer by experience of the gradual disappearance of ignorance
- Disappearance of loving service
- During the lifetime of your Spiritual master you bring the prospective disciples to him, and in his absence or disappearance you can accept disciples without any limitation. This is the law of disciplic succession
- First faith, then association, then beginning of regulative principles. And if one follows, then the next promotion is to the stage of anartha-nivrtti, disappearance of all misgivings
- Fortunately, one day the great sage Narada came and informed the family about Aniruddha's disappearance from the palace
- Handed over the manuscript of Shi Caitanya Mahaprabhu for printing in a three forms book on the occasion of Sri Srimat Sakhi Charan Das Babaji Maharaja's first disappearance ceremony
- He (Krsna) is completely free to act in many ways at His will. He therefore appears by His own will whenever there is a predominance of irreligiosity and a disappearance of true religion. BG 1972 purports
- He can think, "Oh, now I am so learned. I am so advanced. Why shall I accept him as superior?" No. That continues. Even after my death, after my disappearance, he will offer obeisances to my picture
- I have received one letter from a Mr. Morris Yanoff with a news paper clipping explaining the disappearance of his Grandson David Yanoff age 12 years. Mr. Yanoff is very anxious about the whereabouts of his grandson and he has asked me to help locate him
- If the opening ceremony can correspond with the celebration of the Disappearance Day of my Guru Maharaja on December 13rd, that will be auspicious
- In any stage of the cosmic manifestation - its appearance, its sustenance, its growth, its interactions of different energies, its deterioration and its disappearance - all has its basic relation with the existence of the Personality of Godhead
- In following the regulative principles of devotional service, there is a stage called anartha-nivrtti, which means the disappearance of all material contamination
- In the beginning the boys, the calves and Krsna Himself had been covered by yogamaya. Now, seeing Brahma's bewilderment, Lord Krsna caused the disappearance of that yogamaya
- In the beginning your inquisitiveness that "I want to understand," that is faith. Then next stage is association of persons who know, sadhu-sanga. Then initiation. Then disappearance of all misgivings. Then steady faith
- In the Middle Ages, after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya's great associate Lord Nityananda, a class of priestly persons claimed to be the descendants of Nityananda, calling themselves the gosvami caste
- It is certain from the text of the Bhagavatam that it was compiled before the disappearance of King Pariksit and after the departure of Lord Krsna
- Krsna replied, "All material bodies are subject to these six conditions (growth, maintenance, expansion, deterioration and, finally, disappearance) & any relative acquisitions accumulated by this body are definitely subject to final destruction"
- Krsna replied, "Every one of you (Kings) must understand that anything material has its starting point, growth, maintenance, expansion, deterioration and, finally, disappearance"
- Krsnadasa belonged to the Cidiya-kunja at Vrndavana. The date of his disappearance is Krsna-janmastami
- One should not think that the disappearance of poverty and liberation from bondage are the end results of love of Krsna. It is in relishing the reciprocation of loving service that love of Krsna exists
- One should not think, however, that the disappearance of poverty and liberation from bondage are the end results of love of Krsna. It is in relishing the reciprocation of loving service that love of Krsna exists
- Soul is permanent, all-pervading, and eternal. He cannot be explained by any human language, nor can he be perfectly conceived of by any human mind. He remains always unchangeable, and knowing all these facts, one should not lament over his disappearance
- Sri Vidura said: O great sage, please let me know how Brahma, the grandfather of the planetary inhabitants, created the bodies of the living entities from his own body and mind after the disappearance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The anniversary of Sundarananda’s disappearance is regularly celebrated, and people from the neighboring areas gather together to observe this festival
- The Eleventh Chapter describes the disappearance of Haridasa Thakura and how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, showed His affection for His devotees
- The foremost process of cheating is to desire to achieve liberation by merging into the Supreme, for this causes the permanent disappearance of loving service to Krsna
- The great sages used to advise the head of the state, or the king, and he used to rule the populace in accordance with their instruction. After the disappearance of King Anga, there was no one to follow the instructions of the great sages
- The King inquired: At the end of the pastimes of the Lord of the three worlds, Sri Krsna, and after the disappearance of the members of the Vrsni and Bhoja dynasties, who were the best of the great commanders, why did Uddhava alone remain?
- The living entity can vividly feel his existence as the seer but because of the disappearance of the ego during the state of deep sleep he falsely takes himself to be lost like a man who has lost his fortune & feels distressed thinking himself to be lost
- The sun is not dead. Similarly, Krsna appears by rotation in this universe after so many years, eight billion and nine billion years. So next He goes to another universe. Just like the sun, after disappearance from Australia, it goes to another country
- Thirty days make one month of Brahma, beginning from the full moon to the disappearance of the moon. Twelve such months complete one year, and fifty years complete one parardha, or one half the duration of the life of Brahma
- We have nothing to lament on account of disappearance
- When everyone was informed of the mysterious disappearance of Pradyumna and how he had grown up, they were all struck with wonder because they had gotten back their dead son after they were almost hopeless of his return
- When the Lord referred to them (Yadu dynasty) in connection with the burden on the earth, He had in mind their imminent disappearance from the earth
- With the progress of the autumn season the moist earth and muddy places begin to dry up, and the green vegetation begins to fade. This drying up and fading resembles the gradual disappearance of the false sense of affinity and ego