Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Internal Energy"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Because the living entity is classified as marginal energy and is of the same quality as the internal energy, it is quite natural for him to cooperate with the internal energy
- Behind both energies - the gross external energy and the subtle external energy - is the soul, the internal energy
- Being subordinate as eternal servants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the jivatmas, or atomic living entities, must remain under the control of either the internal or external potency
- I am the master of My unobstructed internal energy, and the water of the Ganges is the remnant left after My feet are washed. That water sanctifies the three worlds, along with Lord Siva, who bears it on his head
- In the beginning of the material creation, that Absolute Personality of Godhead (Vasudeva), in His transcendental position, created the energies of cause and effect by His own internal energy
- In the spiritual world there is another energy: the superior, spiritual energy, or internal energy, known as Yogamaya. She also works under the Lord's direction, but in the spiritual world
- In the spiritual world, there is another energy, the superior spiritual energy, or internal energy, which acts under the direction of yogamaya
- Internal energy is even superior to the spiritual bliss attainable in the conception of impersonal Brahman
- O Kardama, I know that the original Supreme Personality of Godhead has now appeared as an incarnation by His internal energy. He is the bestower of all desired by the living entities, and He has now assumed the body of Kapila Muni
- O wife of Lord Visnu, O internal energy of Visnu, you are as good as Lord Visnu Himself, for you have all of His qualities and opulences. O goddess of fortune, please be kind to me. O mother of the entire world, I offer my respectful obeisances unto you
- She (Maha-Laksmi) is divided into material and spiritual potencies, and in both features she acts as the willing energy, creative energy and the internal energy. The willing energy is again divided into three, namely sri, bhu and nila"
- Similarly you were also in a distressed condition, weakened in your standing strength, and thus He also incarnated by His internal energy in the family of the Yadus to relieve you
- Srivasa represents the pure devotee, and Gadadhara represents the internal energy of the Lord for the advancement of pure devotion
- Tac-chaktih (of CC Adi 1.34) refers to the spiritual energies (saktis) of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Gadadhara, Damodara and Jagadananda belong to this category of internal energy
- The external energy means we are captivated by the external energy. But the external energy is not permanent. The internal energy is permanent. The spiritual world is permanent, and we are also permanent
- The form of the Lord and the expansions of His form as svayam-rupa and vaibhava-prakasa are directly the enjoyers of the internal energy, which is the eternal exhibitor of the spiritual world
- The internal energy and the marginal energy are of the same superior quality, but the external energy is inferior in quality. That is the information we have from Bhagavad-gita
- The living entities are called marginal energy, and the material cosmic manifestation is the action of the external or material energy. Then there is the spiritual world, which is a manifestation of the internal energy
- The living entities, who are called marginal energy, perform material activities when acting under the inferior external energy. And when they engage in activities under the internal spiritual energy, their activities are called Krsna conscious
- The material elements are also described (SB 4.29.23-25) as bhinna, or separated energy. When the internal or superior energy comes in contact with the external energy, it is subjected to so many tribulations
- The spiritual world and all spiritual activities are under the direction of the internal, spiritual energy, and such activities are performed by Yogamaya, the spiritual energy
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is that in the internal energy, or in the spiritual world, all the opulences are undisturbed, whereas in the external or material energy, all the opulences are temporary manifestations
- This pleasure potency is manifested as Srimati Radharani, or Her expansion Laksmi, the goddess of fortune. When the individual jiva souls are under the control of the internal energy, their only engagement is the satisfaction of Krsna, or Visnu
- When the living entity prefers to cooperate with the external energy, he is put into difficulty. By the process called pratyahara (diversion), yoga diverts our energies from the external to the internal
- When the samvit factor of cognition is enlightened by the hladini potency of the same internal energy, they work together, and only thus can one attain knowledge of the Personality of Godhead