Krsna's Internal Energy
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► God's Internal Energy (62 P)
- ► Radharani Is Krsna's Internal Energy (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Internal Energy"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- After offering obeisances to the disciplic succession, the author pays obeisances to all other devotees, to the Lord Himself, to His incarnations, to the expansions of Godhead and to the manifestation of Krsna's internal energy
- Although I am (Krsna) unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My internal energy I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Because it is the effect of His (God's) external energy (bahiranga maya) and is aloof from the internal potency (atma-maya), the whole material creation is different from Him at the same time
- By internal energetic bewilderment, Sri Krsna expands Himself into unlimited numbers of Narayanas and exchanges or accepts transcendental loving service from the living entities in the transcendental world
- He (Lord Krsna) is also causelessly merciful, and He wants to bestow upon us this privilege of raga-bhakti. Thus He appeared by His own internal energy. He was not forced to appear by any extraneous force
- His (Krsna's) energies are also multifarious, and His internal energies are superior and external energies inferior in quality. They are explained in the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-6) as the para and the apara prakrtis
- His (Krsna's) eternal abode is a manifestation of His internal energy, whereas the material world is a manifestation of His external energy
- His (Krsna's) expansions of various forms which take place via the internal energies are superior forms, whereas the expansions which take place via the external energies are inferior forms
- In other words, Krsna does not take pleasure in this external energy but exhibits His internal energy, His pleasure potency, as Radharani and then enjoys with Her. Thus Krsna manifests Himself as Radharani in order to enjoy His internal pleasure potency
- In their (Vasudeva and Devaki) presence, by His (Krsna's) internal energy, He then transformed Himself into a small human child. (In other words, He transformed Himself into His original form: krsnas tu bhagavan svayam (SB 1.3.28)) - SB 10.3.46
- Krsna is absolute. For me there is external, internal, but for Krsna there is no external, internal because His energy... The external energy is also His energy, and internal is His energy. Therefore He's everything
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- The bewilderment regarding Sri Krsna is due to the action of His twofold internal and external energies upon the third one, called marginal energy
- The factual Absolute Truth is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna. He is the complete energetic person, and He possesses different separated and internal energies
- The gopis are expansions of His internal energy, but because Krsna wanted to exhibit the rasa-lila, they appeared as ordinary human beings. In the material world, pleasure is ultimately manifested in the sex attraction between man and woman
- The gopis came with lust. They became purified with Krsna's association. Gopis actually, superficially, externally, they are, means, nitya-siddha, ever-liberated expansion of Krsna's energy, internal energy
- The living entities are expansions of His (Sri Krsna's) marginal energy, and thus they are sometimes bewildered by the internal energy and sometimes by the external energy
- The most extraordinary feature exhibited by Lord Sri Krsna was His internal energetic manifestation of His pastimes with the cowherd girls
- The Nagapatnis continued: "Although You are the cause of the appearance of all kinds of living entities - their senses, their lives, their minds, their intelligence - You are to be realized by Your internal energy"
- The pleasure potency of Krsna's internal energy is a most difficult subject matter, and unless one understands what Krsna is, one cannot understand it
- The Supreme Lord, by His two energies, His external energy and internal energy, is all-pervading. Therefore one should worship the Supreme Lord with His energies. Generally the Vaisnava devotees worship the Supreme Lord with His internal energy
- The transcendental form of Krsna is shown to the world by Lord Krsna's internal, spiritual energy, which is a transformation of pure goodness
- This cultivation of Krsna consciousness is not material. The Lord has generally three energies - namely, the external energy, the internal energy, and the marginal energy
- This phenomenal world is impersonally the representation of Vasudeva because the ingredients of its creation, their interaction and the enjoyer of the resultant action, the living being are all produced by the external and internal energies of Lord Krsna
- To avoid such errors, we should understand what Radha-Krsna actually is. Radha and Krsna display Their pastimes through Krsna's internal energy
- To understand Krsna means to understand Krsna in His personal form with His internal energy, His external energy, His expansions and His incarnations
- When Krsna, or Visnu, is alone, without the accompaniment of His internal energy, He is Vasudeva. When He is accompanied by His internal potency, He is called Dvarakadhisa
- While mother Yasoda was thinking in this high philosophical way, Lord Krsna again expanded His internal energy just to bewilder her with maternal affection. Immediately mother Yasoda forgot all philosophical speculation & accepted Krsna as her own child