Authority of the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Authority of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A Krsna conscious person should not be bewildered by fools; he should avoid all unauthorized commentaries and interpretations on Bhagavad-gita and proceed in Krsna consciousness with determination and firmness. BG 1972 purports
- A small child, he's clapping. Why? "Hey Krsna." So anyway, everyone is remembering always Krsna. Keeping Krsna consciousness. Even a child here is the highest yogi. It is not our boastfulness. It is stated in authorized scripture like Bhagavad-gita
- According to great learned scholars, the whole Bhagavad-gita contains many authorized prayers, especially in the Eleventh Chapter, where Arjuna prays to the universal form of the Lord
- Authority of Bhagavad gita
- I am a third-class man, and if I change the statements in the Bhagavad-gita, then where is the authority of Bhagavad-gita? That is going on
- If we consult Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, the authoritative texts for understanding the science of Krsna, then we can understand that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is not an ordinary man. BG 1972 purports
- If you accept Bhagavad-gita as the book of authority, you cannot change the meaning. That is not allowed. What right? If you have got some opinion, if you have got some philosophy, you can write in your own book
- Instead of vibrating some nuisance sound for sense enjoyment, if the state arranges to distribute transcendental sound by resounding the holy name, fame and activities of the Lord, as authorized in the BG or SB, then a favorable condition will be created
- Many rascals have come to the West to preach Bhagavad-gita. They are designated as rascals because they are bluffers who do not give real information. In our Bhagavad-gita As It Is, however, the spiritual nature is authoritatively described
- My idea of preaching in the foreign countries means that they are rather fed up with material advancement of knowledge. They are seeking the message guidance of the Vedanta Sutra or for the matter of the Bhagavad-gita in an authorized way
- Our movement is not any local movement. . It is for the total human society. It is most authorized on the principles of Bhagavad-gita and affirmed by Lord Caitanya and all the big acaryas
- Our program for Krishna Consciousness is solid, and backed by most authoritative literature - Bhagavad-gita, and Srimad-Bhagavatam; there is no question of our not being popular to the world. Simply we have to present ourselves in true perspective
- Sastra means the transcendental literature, not ordinary writings. That is sastra. Just like Bhagavad-gita is sastra, Veda is sastra, or Bible, sastra. Scripture means given by God or His authorized representative. That is sastra
- Smrti refers to the conclusions drawn from the Vedic evidence. Sometimes Mayavadi philosophers do not accept the authority of the Bhagavad-gita and the Puranas, and this is called ardha-kukkuti-nyaya, “the logic of half a hen”
- So far as Bhagavad-gita is concerned, there is no doubt about it that I am the only authority in your country in this matter
- So far outside India is concerned, all scholars, all religionists, all philosophers, they have accepted this Bhagavad-gita as authority. So there is no doubt about Bhagavad-gita's being authority. Even Professor Einstein, he was reading regularly
- So our this Krsna consciousness movement is trying to rectify this mistake. Bhagavad-gita is the most authorized scripture in the Vedic literature. Vedic literature means it is not spoken by any ordinary human being
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told the brahmana, "Indeed, you are an authority in the reading of the Bhagavad-gita. Whatever you know constitutes the real purport of the Bhagavad-gita"
- Sridhara Svami was accepted by Lord Caitanya as an authorized commentator on Srimad-Bhagavatam, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu quoted his writings
- The author of Bhagavad-gita did not leave it for being interpreted by a third-class man. He is Krsna, the Supreme Lord. He said everything clearly. Why an ordinary man should interpret His word? That is our objection
- The words of Bhagavad-gita are authoritative instructions for faithful men
- There are many foolish propagandists who say that worship of the demigods is also a way to reach the supreme goal, but in the authorized statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-gita this is not accepted
- This is the last instruction of Bhagavad-gita (to give up all engagements and unto surrender to God), the most authorized and widely read book on all varieties of yoga. Thus the last word of Bhagavad-gita is the last word in the perfection of yoga
- We are delivering speeches from authoritative book, Bhagavad-gita. I am not speaking before you of my own imagination. I am speaking from the authorized book
- We are trying to distribute this knowledge from authoritative books like Srimad-Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, and as far as possible, we are using our all talents in this, and we welcome you. And take advantage, participate with us
- Who is the original authority of Bhagavad-gita?