Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions From... Parents of Devotees
Add Your Content Here
Pages in category "Questions From... Parents of Devotees"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- I agree for some people to, you especially, to think of this because you are a leader of your Vedic religion. But for everybody to do that, where would we be? We couldn't all sit down and think all the time
- I am very distressed that none of these boys continue their education. What is going to happen to them when they are like you, when they're older, they have no talents?
- I believe that there's God in everybody, but why are some people so evil?
- I could mention a lot of names that are still very close to God and brilliant men in science... Where would we be without our scientists, without our doctors, medicine? They all have to go to university and get a degree before they...
- If you hadn't been educated, father, well, how would you be able to have...?
- It'd be no good at all being priest if you had smallpox, would it?
- We're talking of you. You have got the power. But people follow you because they believe in you. So you have the power to educate them. And you're not hippies, are you?
- Well, I didn't mean yours in particular. I'm talking now of all of you. I'm not talking of you particularly. I'm talking of all of you. All your children, the married devotees... (do they go to school? Your children?)?
- Well, tell me about the books you have translated. Are there some more to translate?... Well, one day you will die. Now who will translate them then? Continue the translating?
- Well, you'd laugh if you were ill and there was no doctor, wouldn't you?
- Well, you're educated, you see... Yes, but how many of these are?
- What about India? I mean, do they believe, the villagers?
- What do you think about Hebrew religion?
- What is it that Krsna consciousness has that offers people so much more than other religions do?
- Why there is so much human suffering?
- You are a cultured man. You're educated... Did you not learn...? Who gave you the talent to translate your Vedic scriptures?... Who gave you the talent, father?
- You can love God and be near God and train to be a medical man. Why don't you let some of your boys be trained to be medical men? Why do you say no?
- You don't feel the cold in the nighttime here?