Maharloka | "mahar-loka"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Maharloka"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Above the luminary planets, called also the heavenly places of the universal directorate demigods, are the Mahar, Janas and Tapas planetary systems
- Above this planetary system is Bhuvarloka. Above that is Svarloka (the moon belongs to the Svarloka planetary system). Above Svarloka is Maharloka; above that is Janaloka; and above that is Satyaloka
- Actually such planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being the manifestations of Krsna's energy, are also Krsna, but actually they only serve as a step forward for realization of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- All such lokas or planets (as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc.), being creations of Krsna, are simultaneously Krsna and not Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- If he (A purified materialist) becomes still more qualified there (in Dhruvaloka), he can penetrate still higher orbits and pass through the navel of the universe to reach the planet Maharloka, where sages like Bhrgu Muni live
- In Maharloka one can live even to the time of the partial annihilation of the universe. This annihilation begins when Anantadeva, from the lowest position in the universe, produces a great blazing fire
- The chest of the Original Personality of the gigantic form is the luminary planetary system, His neck is the Mahar planets, His mouth is the Janas planets, and His forehead is the Tapas planetary system
- The devastation takes place due to the fire emanating from the mouth of Sankarsana, and thus great sages like Bhrgu and other inhabitants of Maharloka transport themselves to Janaloka, being distressed by the warmth of the blazing fire
- The great sages and saints are promoted beyond the heavenly planets to Maharloka, but that also is not the place of complete fearlessness because at the end of one kalpa the Maharloka is annihilated
- The great sages and saints are promoted beyond the heavenly planets to Maharloka, but that also is not the place of complete fearlessness because at the end of one kalpa the Maharloka is annihilated and the inhabitants have to transport themselves
- The heat of this fire (that Lord Anantadeva produces) reaches even Maharloka, and then the residents of Maharloka travel to Brahmaloka
- The karmis, or fruitive workers, can elevate themselves to the Svargaloka planets, which include the sun and the moon. Jnanis and yogis can attain still higher planets, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka and Brahmaloka
- The left ear, which is known as Devahu, is utilized for hearing about even higher planetary systems, such as Maharloka, Tapoloka and Brahmaloka - or yet even higher planets, situated in the spiritual universe
- The residents of Maharloka, where the purified living entities or demigods possess a duration of life calculated to be 4,300,000,000 solar years, have airships by which they reach Satyaloka, the topmost planet of the universe
- The topmost planetary systems consist of planets like Brahmaloka and Dhruvaloka (the polestar), and all of them are situated beyond Maharloka. The inhabitants of those planets are empowered with eightfold achievements of mystic perfection
- The universe is divided into fourteen planetary systems. Seven planetary systems, called Bhur, Bhuvar, Svar, Mahar, Janas, Tapas and Satya, are upward planetary systems, one above the other
- The upper planetary systems such as Janaloka and Maharloka are the heart of the Lord, and the topmost planetary system, Brahmaloka, is considered the top of the Lord's head
- The yogi alone goes beyond this circle of Sisumara & attains the planet (Maharloka) where purified saints like Bhrgu enjoy a duration of life of 4,300,000,000 solar years. This planet is worshipable even for the saints who are transcendentally situated
- There are many who make as their destination different demigods, and by rigid performance of the strict respective methods they reach different planets known as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc. BG 1972 purports
- This particular appearance of the boar incarnation (Lord Varaha) actually took place in the Svayambhuva devastation, when all planets other than the higher ones - Jana, Mahar and Satya - merged in the water of devastation
- This particular appearance of the boar incarnation actually took place in the Svayambhuva devastation, when all planets other than the higher ones - Jana, Mahar and Satya - merged in the water of devastation
- This particular incarnation of the boar was seen by the inhabitants of the planets mentioned above (Jana, Mahar and Satya)