Pages in category "Yadu-vamsa"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Narada had informed Kamsa that in his previous birth Kamsa was Kalanemi, a demon killed by Visnu. Consequently, Kamsa became a great enemy to all the descendants of the yadu-vamsa, the Yadu dynasty
- Now He (Krsna) was awaiting the annihilation of His own dynasty, called the Yadu-vamsa, who appeared by His will in this world. He wanted to take them away before His own departure to His eternal abode
- The gopis by their lusty desires, Kamsa by fear, Sisupala by envy, the Yadus by their familial relationship with Krsna, you Pandavas by your great affection for Krsna, and we the general devotees, by devotional service, have obtained the mercy of Krsna
- The sum total of His personal family members amounted to about 100,000, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- The sum total of Krsna's personal family members amounted to about ten million, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- There is a long list of the kings of the Yadu-vamsa in the Ninth Canto, Twenty-fourth Chapter, of Srimad-Bhagavatam. All of them were great, powerful kings
- When He (Krsna) desires to leave this world He creates the pastimes of killing His own family members (Yadu-kula) and remains unaffected by such annihilation
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead appeared as Lord Ramacandra, He (Krsna) appeared in the family descending from the sun-god, known as the Raghu-vamsa; and when He appeared as Lord Krsna, He did so in the family known as the Yadu-vamsa