Life After Death
"life after death"|"life after this one"
Pages in category "Life After Death"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Agriculture is the noblest profession. It makes society happy, wealthy, healthy, honest, and spiritually advanced for a better life after death. The vaisya community, or the mercantile class of men, take to this profession
- Animal, sometimes facing enemy, close the eyes, as if there is no enemy, so they do like that. Children, when there is danger, they close the eyes. They have no other means to escape. So these people, they close the eyes. "There is no life after death."
- Any moment we can die. But we are not thinking, because they have made this theory, "There is no life after death. So enjoy. Enjoy life as far as possible." But that is not the fact. After death we will have to accept another body
- Anyone who says that there is no soul, there is no birth after his death, they are all rascals
- Big, big men in Europe, very exalted position, they do not know even that there is life after death
- By the grace of Krsna, I am able to serve you with my life's energy. I left the United States in 1967 in poor health; but life and death - everything - depends on Krsna
- By Visnu worship one can derive benefit in this life as well as in life after death
- If one can understand the purpose of this allegory, he will certainly be relieved from the bodily conception and will clearly understand life after death
- If one does not accept this - if one thinks that there is no life after death - one is foolish
- If one somehow or other chants the holy name of the Lord (Hare Krsna) when he meets with an accident and dies, he will be saved from hellish life after death
- If we are really anxious to know the principles of eternal life or life after death, and if we really want to see things in their true perspective, it is necessary for us to establish a relationship with a preceptor who can really open our eyes
- If you don't think that there is no life after death, that is foolishness. There is life after death
- In this age people are not even interested in reading Vedanta-sutra. People are so badly infected by the influence of maya that they do not even care to understand that there is life after death or that there are 8,400,000 life forms
- It is said that on the moon the inhabitants are fit for greater sense enjoyment by drinking soma-rasa & the Pitrloka is obtained by good charitable work. So there are various programs for sense enjoyment, either during this life or in the life after death
- One should be educated in this life in order to attain an eternal and prosperous life after death. It is therefore essential that people follow what is given in the srutis and smrtis to make sure that the human mission is successful
- Only by sincerely engaging in the service of the Lord according to the injunctions of scripture can one gradually become a qualified devotee of the Lord, and it does not matter whether it takes many repetitions of birth and death, life after life
- People are not given that chance, the modern education, modern civilization. They've no knowledge. They do not know that there is life after death, although it is a simple fact
- People should be informed that "Yes, there is sex after death. Why there is no sex? Because there is life after death. You get another body. Maybe a god's body, demigod's body, or dog's body, you'll get another body"
- Persons who are a little above such gross materialists believe firmly in life after death and thus try to rise a little above the plane of gross sensory enjoyment of this one life. They try to accumulate something for the next life by acts of virtue
- Principles of eternal life or life after death
- That is the basic principle of modern civilization, that "There is no life after death, and whatever senses we have got, let us enjoy it."
- The atheists want to forget these miseries (birth, old age, disease and death), and therefore they like to think that there is no life after death. They are like ostriches, who stick their head in the ground when an enemy approaches
- The conditioned soul has become so dull and rascal, he does not take seriously that "Why I am dying?" Therefore they have made their own theory, that there is no life after death, everything finished after death
- The demoniac accept that the enjoyment of the senses is the ultimate goal of life, and this concept they maintain until death. BG 1972 purports
- The entire world is lacking Krsna consciousness, and therefore people are suffering from the grossest ignorance and do not even believe in a life after this one
- The instructions given herein (in SB 4.14.15) serve as a summary of how the head of government should execute his ruling power and thus attain happiness not only in this life but also in the life after death
- The personified Vedas continued, "Due to this faulty conception of life, they (living entities) are undergoing repeated birth and death"
- The protection of the old men gives them a chance to prepare themselves for better life after death
- The public should be convinced of this point: that there is life after death, and then prepare for the next life. Otherwise what is the difference between men and animals?
- The so-called scientist, they do not know what is life after death, how it happens, how it is going on. This is a great science. That you can understand from the Vedic literature, not from your so-called scientific research. That is not possible
- There is life after death, and there is also the chance to free oneself from the cycle of repeated birth and death and attain a life of immortality
- There must be some body; it is quite reasonable. But these rascals have no brain to understand that there is life after death. Big, big professors in European countries, they do not believe transmigration of the soul
- These so-called philanthropists, politicians and philosophers have no knowledge because they do not know that there is life after death. Understanding that there is life after death is the beginning of spiritual knowledge
- They (the demoniac) do not believe in life after death, and they do not believe that one takes on different types of bodies according to one's karma, or activities in this world. BG 1972 purports
- They (the materialists) want to get the maximum comforts in this present life because they think conclusively that there is no life after death
- They (those who are insane) are under the wrong impression that after death there is no life, and consequently they act very irresponsibly in this life and enjoy unrestricted sense gratification
- They do not believe that there is an ultimate goal of life, there is life after death, and what kind of body he's going to get next. These things are not . . . neither in the university education curriculum, neither people are interested
- They think there is no life after death. "So I have got this life now. Let me enjoy my senses to the best capacity."
- Unfortunately at the present moment, in no university there is any department of knowledge where this education is given where there is life after death. I am traveling all over the world. There is no such department
- Unfortunately people do not know that there is life after death; therefore mundane people waste their time amassing material profit which has to be left behind at the time of death. Such profit has no eternal benefit
- Unfortunately, the modern civilization is keeping people in so darkness that they have no idea that there is a life after death
- Unless one tries to solve his problems from the perspective of eternal varities, there cannot be any peace whatsoever, either in this life or in the life after death. That is the supreme teaching of Bhagavad-gita
- We are independent," "There is no life after death." These are all foolish man's theory. We are eternal, there is life after death, and that life also has got different gradation
- We do not know "What I was before this life and what I shall become after this life?" Life is continuation. That is spiritual knowledge. But they do not know also even that life is continuation
- When King Uttanapada heard that his son Dhruva was coming back home, as if coming back to life after death, he could not put his faith in this message, for he was doubtful of how it could happen