- Queen Rohiṇī
(foremost of the sixteen thousand princesses Lord Krsna rescued from the prison of Bhaumasura)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and His Wife - Rohini (4 P)
Pages in category "Queen Rohini"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Devaki and Rohini said, "We are so indebted to you that even if we were to return your benediction by giving you the opulence of the King of heaven, it would not be enough to repay you for your friendly behavior"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "You (Yasodadevi) have nicely fed, nourished and loved Them (Krsna and Balarama) and have performed many auspicious religious ceremonies for Their benefit"
- It is stated there (in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, the Visnu Purana, and the Mahabharata) that the Lord snatched a gray hair and a black hair from His head and that these 2 hairs entered into the wombs of 2 queens of the Yadu dynasty, namely Rohini and Devaki
- Not only Rohini but many others in the Yadu dynasty were scattered all over the country due to their fear of the atrocities of Kamsa. Some of them were even living in the caves of the mountains