Caitanya's Personal Associates
Pages in category "Caitanya's Personal Associates"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Accompanied by His personal devotees, Caitanya went to the festival known as Laksmi-vijayotsava. There He discussed the superexcellent love of the gopis. Just by hearing about them, He became very pleased and danced in great ecstatic love for the Lord
- After finishing His evening duties, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down with His personal associates in a secluded place and discussed the pastimes of Krsna in great jubilation
- Although accusing them (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal associates), Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was indirectly indicating that He was very satisfied with their behavior in pure love of Godhead
- Another day, Gadadhara Pandita invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to dinner. The Lord took prasadam at his home with His personal associates
- As soon as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this news, He went there with all His personal associates. They then stood there and watched the elephants try to pull the car
- As the car began to move, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His personal associates in front of the cars occupied by Lord Balarama and Subhadra, the goddess of fortune. Greatly inspired, He then began to dance in front of them
- At that time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down with His personal associates and had every one of them fed very sumptuously until they were filled to the necks
- He worshiped Krsna with tulasi leaves and water of the Ganges and called for Him in a loud voice. Thus Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared on earth, accompanied by His personal associates
- However, just to warn His personal associates, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, externally expressed feelings of anger
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya informed the King, "The Lord is very satisfied with you. By pointing you out, He was teaching His personal associates how to behave with mundane people"
- Seized by fear, all the Pathana soldiers immediately released the four persons. Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not see His personal associates arrested
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates then went to see the ceremony of Pandu-vijaya. During this ceremony, Lord Jagannatha leaves His throne and gets up onto the car
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His prominent devotees - Advaita Acarya, Nityananda Prabhu and others - were very happy to observe how Lord Jagannatha began the Ratha-yatra
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then returned to His residence with His personal associates. Thus He turned the whole city of Varanasi into another Navadvipa (Nadiya-nagara)
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus resided at Jagannatha Puri with His personal devotees and enjoyed the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- Sri Lokanatha Gosvami was a personal associate of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and a great devotee of the Lord. He was a resident of a village named Talakhadi in the district of Yasohara (Jessore), in Bengal. Previously he lived in Kacnapada
- Srivasa Thakura, who was enjoying the mood of Narada Muni, thus made jokes. Hearing him, all the personal servants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to smile
- The bauliyas, or baulas, are one of thirteen unauthorized sects that pass as followers of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The Lord ordered Govinda, His personal assistant, not to allow Kamalakanta Visvasa to come into His presence because he had become a bauliya
- The next day, early in the morning, the Lord took His personal associates with Him and, with His own hand, smeared sandalwood pulp on their bodies
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates got up in the dark and attentively took their early-morning baths
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went with His personal devotees to see Lord Jagannatha when Lord Jagannatha arose early in the morning
- The personal associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sometimes behaved contrary to regulative principles out of intense love for the Lord, and because of their love Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself sometimes violated the regulative principles of a sannyasi
- The word 'atma-bhuta' means 'personal associates.' Through the understanding of the Lord's opulence, the goddess of fortune could not receive the shelter of Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal devotees returned to Nilacala with great eagerness to see the Hera-pancami festival
- Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived with His personal associates to see the jubilant pastimes of Lord Jagannatha in Narendra-sarovara
- Then, for the second time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent garlands through Svarupa Damodara and other personal associates. Thus they went forward, sent by the son of mother Saci
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal devotees met Rupa Gosvami and Haridasa Thakura. The Lord then sat down in an elevated place with His devotees
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived at Nilacala (Jagannatha Puri) with His personal devotees, always merged in ecstatic love for Krsna
- When the personal associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would hear of the activities of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis, they would say, "What is wonderful for a person who has been granted the Lord's mercy"
- With great care Caitanya Mahaprabhu forbade the Orissan devotees to follow Him. Then, accompanied by His personal associates, He first went to Bhavanipura