Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Associates"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Accompanied by all His associates, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's house and took His noon lunch there
- Accompanied by His personal associates and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated the altar of Jagannatha. The Lord then departed on His South Indian tour
- Accompanied by His personal associates, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed and swept the Gundica temple, cleansing it as usual
- According to the parampara system, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) wish to take the dust from the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu, and all the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- After allotting residential quarters there to Rupa Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left. Then all of the Lord's personal associates met Srila Rupa Gosvami
- After hearing this from Gopinatha Acarya, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "First go to the place where Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is staying and invite Him here with His associates. Ask Him on my account"
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu offered flower garlands and sandalwood pulp to all His devoted personal associates
- All of you were feeling unhappy that no one was purchasing My goods and that I would have to carry them away. Therefore, by your will only, I have distributed them without charging
- All these devotees were associates of the Lord from the very beginning, and when the Lord took up residence in Jagannatha Puri, they remained there to serve Him faithfully
- Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krsna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- Among His associates, Caitanya enjoyed paternal loving affection from Paramananda Puri, friendly affection with Ramananda Raya, unalloyed service from Govinda and others, and humors of conjugal love with Gadadhara, Jagadananda and Svarupa Damodara
- Among His own associates, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu laughingly said, "I came here to sell My emotional ecstatic love"
- As a bona fide devotee, Balabhadra Bhattacarya, the twenty-third principal associate, acted as the brahmacari of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He toured Mathura
- As Krsna He came with disc and club. Here Krsna has come compassionately to distribute mercy to the fallen souls. So He has not taken any astra, any weapon. His (Lord Caitanya's) weapon is His associate devotee
- Because the Lord associated with various devotees during the day, His mind was somewhat diverted, but at night the pangs of separation from Krsna increased very rapidly
- Both Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya sang to the Lord, who danced and enjoyed happiness until the morning arrived. Then the Lord's two associates devised a plan to bring Him to external consciousness
- Brahmananda Puri was one of the chief sannyasi associates of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates, people are being purified and their consciousness directed from maya to Krsna
- Day and night He tasted transcendental blissful songs and verses with two associates, namely Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya
- Don't try to imitate Raghunatha dasa Gosvami. But because they were (the six Gosvamis) associates of Lord Caitanya, each one of them showed some example, unique example of how Krsna consciousness can be advanced
- Gadadhara Pandita Gosani said: "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is present in everyone's heart, and He will certainly know my mind. Therefore I do not fear Him. His associates, however, are extremely critical"
- Gaurangera Duti Pada, 1969 part two - one who can understand that the associates of Lord Caitanya are ever-liberated... Nitya-siddha bale mani, sei yaya vrajendra suta-pasa. Immediately he becomes eligible to enter into the abode of Krsna
- Having offered obeisances unto the Lord and all His associates, I shall now try to explain these six diversities in one
- He (Gadadhara dasa) counts among the associates of both Srila Gaurahari and Nityananda Prabhu
- He (Lord Caitanya) relished all those feelings in the role of Srimati Radharani, and His appropriate associates for this purpose were Sri Ramananda Raya and Sri Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- He (the incarnation of Godhead, Lord Caitanya, who constantly sings the name of Krsna) is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions
- His plenary parts and associates perform the work of weapons as their own specific duties. Please hear from me another meaning of the word "anga."
- How many names shall I speak to you? All the devotees you see here are associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is their life and soul
- I am writing this narration of the pastimes and attributes of the Lord by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates. I do not know how to write properly, but I am purifying myself by writing this description
- If all the devotees associated with the Lord are favorably disposed toward me, they can submit my petition at the lotus feet of the Lord
- If someone returned to his country after seeing Vrndavana, the associates of the Lord would ask him questions
- In distributing love of Godhead, Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates did not consider who was a fit candidate and who was not, nor where such distribution should or should not take place
- In other incarnations the Lord descended with armies and weapons, but in this incarnation His soldiers are His plenary parts and associates
- In the meantime, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accompanied by His personal associates, met all the Vaisnavas on the road with great jubilation
- In the Middle Ages, after the disappearance of Lord Caitanya's great associate Lord Nityananda, a class of priestly persons claimed to be the descendants of Nityananda, calling themselves the gosvami caste
- In the morning, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu took His personal associates with Him to see Lord Jagannatha at Sundaracala
- In this atmosphere, the Lord had His associates sing the verse from the Gita-govinda beginning with the words "lalita-lavanga-lata" as He danced and wandered about with them
- In this letter the King requested Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Please appeal to all the devotees associated with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and submit this petition to them on my behalf"
- In this way the Lord and His associates went to cleanse the Gundica temple. At first they cleansed the temple with the brooms
- Murari Gupta, a physician and close associate of Sri Krsna Caitanya's, recorded extensive notes on the first twenty-four years of His life, culminating in His initiation into the renounced order, sannyasa
- My uncle is well known as one of the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, but Lord Nityananda Prabhu asserts His superiority by kicking him
- One of the boats had been newly constructed, and it had a room in the middle. It was on this boat that they put Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates
- One should not think that because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was personally present five hundred years ago, only His associates were liberated
- One who is nitya-siddha has no business other than broadcasting the glories of the Lord all over the world according to his ability. Such people are already associates of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Only Varanasi was left because the people there were against Your missionary activities. Now You have delivered them, and we are all very happy
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "O Haridasa Thakura, who is equal to you? You are one of the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Therefore you are the most fortunate"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "Ramananda Raya is a fit person to associate with You; no other devotee can compare with him in knowledge of the transcendental mellows"
- Sivananda Sena had bought very costly remnants of Lord Jagannatha's food. He brought it in and offered it to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who sat down to accept the prasadam with His associates
- Smrti means regulative, the law book, the statute book. Married life is there. We are preaching the cult of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He also married. All the five associates of Lord Caitanya, they also married. Krsna also married. So marriage is not bad
- Sri Acarya Purandara, the ninth branch, was a constant associate of Lord Caitanya's. The Lord accepted him as His father
- Sri Advaita Acarya and Srila Nityananda Prabhu, who are plenary parts of the Lord, are His principal associates. With these two the Lord performs His pastimes in various ways
- Sri Ananta Acarya is one of the eternal associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Previously, during the advent of Lord Sri Krsna, Ananta Acarya was Sudevi, one of the eight gopis
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates remained with Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya. They all stayed awake the entire night as the Lord spoke of His pilgrimage
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed the topics of Rasaleela in public audience, but only with the most confidential associates. It is not for materialistic persons. I suggested you film the Srimad Bhagavatam, starting with the First Canto
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu requested all His personal associates to bless Rupa Gosvami so that he might continuously describe the pastimes of Vrndavana, which are full of emotional love of Godhead
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I shall not take any of My associates with Me, because if I choose someone, all the others will be unhappy"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "These are not rogues. They are My associates. Being a sannyasi beggar, I do not possess anything"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu washed and cleansed the Gundica temple with His devotees and associates. In this way He made it as cool and bright as His own heart, and thus He made the temple a befitting place for Lord Sri Krsna to sit
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates of the Panca-tattva distributed the holy name of the Lord to invoke love of Godhead throughout the universe, and thus the entire universe was thankful
- Sri Krsna Caitanya, who was outwardly very fair, with a complexion like molten gold, simultaneously manifested His eternal associates, opulences, expansions and incarnations
- Sri Nityananda, the wandering mendicant, is the foremost of all the associates of Lord Caitanya. He became mad in the ecstasy of service to Lord Caitanya
- Svarupa Gosani is the most intimate associate of the Lord. He therefore knows all these topics well
- Take jagannatha-prasadam and first give it to Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates. After that, come back here and teach me well
- That incarnation is yellowish in hue and is always associated with His plenary expansions (such as Sri Nityananda Prabhu) and personal expansions (such as Gadadhara), as well as His devotees and associates (such as Svarupa Damodara)
- That Maha-purusa (Karanodakasayi Visnu) is known as a plenary part of Him who is Lord Nityananda Balarama, the favorite associate of Lord Caitanya
- The associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were many, but none of them should be considered lower or higher. This cannot be ascertained
- The Lord (Caitanya) and His associates went to cleanse the Gundica temple. At first they cleansed the temple with the brooms
- The Lord (Caitanya) used to read the books of Vidyapati, Jayadeva and Candidasa, relishing their songs with His confidential associates like Sri Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- The Lord replied, "All these men are My confidential associates. You may speak frankly. There is no reason to be afraid of them"
- The Lord's associates would also ask, "How is it that Rupa and Sanatana are engaging in devotional service twenty-four hours daily?" At that time the person who had returned from Vrndavana would praise Srila Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- The selfsame Lord Krsna advented Himself as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with all His eternal associates, who are also equally glorious
- The sinful life of the living beings results from ignorance. To destroy that ignorance, He has brought various weapons, such as His plenary associates, His devotees and the holy name
- Then in the twelfth and thirteenth verses he describes Advaitacarya, who is another principal associate of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s and an incarnation of Maha-Visnu. Thus Advaitacarya is also the Lord, or, more precisely, an expansion of the Lord
- Then Vallabha Bhatta brought in a great quantity of Lord Jagannatha's maha-prasadam and sumptuously fed Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates
- There are now three Raghunathas among My associates. From this day forward, this Raghunatha should be known as the Raghu of Svarupa Damodara
- There is no impediment for grhasthas to become fully Krsna conscious. All of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's associates were grhasthas and all of them helped Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His missionary activities
- They all hastily grabbed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and pulled Him out of the water. Once on the boat's platform, the Lord began to dance
- They made no conditions. Wherever they got the opportunity, the members of the Panca-tattva distributed love of Godhead
- They would ask those returning from Vrndavana, "How are Rupa and Sanatana doing in Vrndavana? What are their activities in the renounced order? How do they manage to eat?" These were the questions asked
- They would mix these preparations with the remnants of food from Lord Jagannatha. When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted the invitations, He went sometimes alone and sometimes with His associates
- This is the astra. By argument, by philosophy, by entreating, by flattering, Lord Caitanya's associates are giving Krsna consciousness
- Thus Lord Caitanya is also the only controller. All others are His associates or servants
- Thus Lord Gauracandra performed various pastimes with His associates at Jagannatha Puri in varieties of transcendental pleasure
- Whatever extra prasadam was brought by Vaninatha Raya was taken by the other associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came with His associates of the Panca-tattva, they broke the seal and plundered the storehouse to taste transcendental love of Krsna
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came with His associates of the Panca-tattva, they broke the seal and plundered the storehouse to taste transcendental love of Krsna. The more they tasted it, the more their thirst for it grew
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's associates saw such impudence exhibited by the maidservants of the goddess of fortune, they covered their faces with their hands and began to smile
- When the Lord reached Alalanatha, He sent His assistant Krsnadasa ahead to call for Nityananda Prabhu and other personal associates
- When Vallabha Bhatta invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates, the Lord was very pleased with him
- Whenever the Supreme Personality of Godhead descends in His human form, He sends ahead all His devotees, who act as His father, teacher and associates in many roles
- While Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was in this ecstasy, Gopinatha Acarya was very pleased. The associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu all laughed to see the Bhattacarya dance so