Jesus | Jesus's | Christ | Christ's | Jesus Christ | "Jesus christ's"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Adam and Eve (8 P)
- ► Bible (5 C, 106 P)
- ► Jesus as Saktyavesa-avatara (14 P)
- ► Krsna Is Christ (6 P)
- ► Lord Jesus Christ - Devotee of God (51 P)
- ► No Difference Between God and Jesus (1 P)
- ► Questions On... Jesus (108 P)
Pages in category "Jesus"
The following 175 pages are in this category, out of 175 total.
- Because Christ ate fish, therefore we should maintain big, big slaughterhouse? Is that good reasoning?
- Buddha and Jesus
- Devotees of Lord Jesus Christ
- Footsteps of Lord Jesus Christ
- I know Jesus is a powerful representative of God
- Ideal life of Lord Jesus
- It is said that Lord Jesus Christ, when twelve years old, was shocked to see the Jews sacrificing birds and animals in the synagogues and that he therefore rejected the Jewish system of religion
- Jesus and animal-killing
- Jesus and meat-eating
- Jesus and Mohammad
- Jesus Christ, a powerful devotee of the Lord
- Jesus Christ, Christianity and the slaughterhouse
- Lord Buddha and Lord Jesus Christ were in this group of saktyavesa avatara
- Lord Jesus Christ as Vaisnava
- Take Lord Jesus Christ or Krsna or Mohammed or Lord Buddha. Nobody has said that "You will be happy in this material world."
- That is what is called plea for the sinners, that they will continue acting sinfully, and Christ will take contract to counteract. This is most sinful conviction
- The book, Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ
- You cannot imitate Jesus Christ. You shall have to abide by his order. That is your position. Then you are guided by Jesus Christ. That is actually obedience
- Actually our Krishna Conscious movement is genuine Christian movement. Christ means Krishna, love of Godhead, Who has His face anointed with tilak
- All great sages of the world - like Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, Lord Christ, Hazrat Mohammed, Acarya Sankara, Acarya Ramanuja, Lord Caitanya - all lived for enlightening men in this culture of human spirit
- All of them (Jesus, Caitanya . . .) agreed that we have to go to a separate world, where peace and prosperity have their real being. We have to search out our eternal peace & prosperity in the kingdom of God, which is a place other than this mortal world
- All right. You kill and meat. Why you are maintaining slaughterhouse? Is that Jesus Christ's instruction, rascal? Thousands of slaughterhouse you are maintaining under the order of Jesus Christ? So they are rascals
- All such questions (Lord Jesus performed so many miracles. So what miracles did Krsna perform?). No sober questions
- All the great acaryas, like Ramanuja, Madhva, Caitanya, Sarasvati Thakura or even, in other countries, Muhammad, Christ and others, have all extensively glorified the Lord by chanting always and in every place
- Any of the great religious reformer or acaryas of any country. In your country, Lord Jesus Christ or Lord Buddha. Of course, Lord Buddha, he advented himself in India, but later on his philosophy was broadcast all over Asia
- Any scripture of any country, not only of this BG, but any scripture, they are aiming simply how to get us back to Godhead. That is the purpose. take for example any of the great religious reformer or acaryas of any country, like, Jesus or Buddha
- Better let them remain as Christians and Buddhists, we do not want to convert them. You tell them that if you stick to Christ you will come out all right. It is better to avoid these comparative studies
- Body of Christ is not ordinary body. That is spiritual body
- But everyone is violating this first commandment. Then where is your claim to become a Christian? If you violate the injunction given by Lord Jesus Christ, then where, how you become a Christian? That is our question
- But that means Jesus Christ is transcendental, not of this material world
- Christ consciousness and Krsna consciousness
- Christ is Krsna conscious. That's all. You become like Christ, Krsna conscious. Don't you understand Christ, that he is fully Krsna conscious? You don't understand it? Then you become like Christ, fully Krsna conscious
- Christians believe in Lord Jesus Christ as son of God. But we are presenting the father, God Himself. So there is no contradiction
- Christians believe that through His crucifixion Lord Jesus Christ assimilated all the sinful activities of the world's people. A devotee of the Lord is always thinking of how to assimilate the sufferings of others
- Christians say that "Christ has taken contract for all our sinful activities." This is cheating system. Once Christ advised that you should not act sinfully - and then he takes contract for all your sinful life. How cheating it is. Directly cheating
- Christians they follow Christ acarya
- For the last two thousand years, they could not change that policy. And they are claiming "civilized" They could not follow Jesus Christ's instruction. It is two thousand years. And they are maintaining slaughterhouse. Hmm? What do you think?
- Formerly, from all parts of the world, used to come to India to learn what is spiritual life. Even Jesus Christ went there. And from China and from other countries. That is history. And we are forgetting our own asset
- Generally the Christians they are very much confident that all of our sinful actions they have been absorbed by Lord Jesus Christ so we can do anything
- God has no father, but when He accepts somebody as father, that is His devotee. God has no birth, no death, no father, no mother, but when He appears, then He accepts. Just like Jesus Christ, he also, when he appeared, he accepted a mother, a devotee
- Great devotee of Lord Jesus Christ
- I am also an insignificant servant of Lord Jesus Christ because I am preaching the same message as Lord Jesus did
- I am very glad to learn that Lord Jesus Christ has approved our activities. Perhaps you have marked it in my preaching work that I love Lord Jesus Christ as good as Krishna
- I have heard from reliable sources that Christ was absent from his home for twelve years, and he went to India for studying
- I love Lord Jesus Christ as good as Krishna; because He rendered the greatest service to Krishna according to time circumstances and society in which He appreared
- I suggested that there are many churches vacant. If they give us these churches we shall install Deity - Nitai-Gaura and Panca-tattva - and along with them we shall worship Lord Jesus Christ and Muhammad; there is no harm
- I think those who are Christian priests, they should cooperate with this movement, chant the name of Christ or Christo and stop animal killing. This is according to Bible
- If anyone accepts Christ actually and his instruction, then it proves that he has got a good soul
- If anyone loves Krsna, he must love Lord Jesus Christ also. And if one perfectly loves Jesus Christ he must love Krsna
- If Jesus is the name of God, then you can chant. If Jesus is the name of God. But Jesus, Lord Jesus Christ, says that he is son of God
- If Lord Jesus Christ said "Thou shalt not kill'', or "Thou shalt do no murder'' to the people, it does not reflect very good social structure of the audience. Our philosophy is above all these things
- If Lord Jesus Christ says, "Through me," that means he's representative of God, and hari-nama is God. So either through the representative of God or God, the same thing
- If so desired, we can worship the picture of Lord Jesus Christ who we admit as the son of Godhead. We worship all worthy sons and servants of God, but we kick on the face of all rascals who claim to have become God so cheaply
- If they actually follow the commandments given by Lord Jesus Christ, the world will change, immediately
- If they are actually theologians, why they should not hear? Jesus Christ says that he's the son of God. But why not of the father. And what is this?
- If we analyze, what is the fault of Jesus Christ, there is no fault. The only fault he was preaching about God. And still he'd find so many enemies. He was cruelly crucified
- In all religions, temple worship and acceptance of authority are present. We may accept Krsna, or Lord Jesus Christ, or Jehovah, or Lord Buddha, or Sankaracarya, or Guru Nanak, but in any case acceptance of authority is required
- In the Bible, the first injunction is "Thou shall not kill." This means the people were, in those days, at least people who were all around Christ, they were very much expert in killing. Otherwise why he says first, "Thou shall not kill"?
- In the Christian religion all we see is Christ's picture as he was crucified, so how people can be attracted to such thing? There is no science, philosophy, music, art, Prasadam, it is no wonder that the people are rejecting this nonsense
- In the sense that they do not belong to disciplic succession, in that sense Christ, Buddha, and the others are not bona fide. But because they have got some special power we accept them as bona fide
- In the Western countries, Christians believe that Lord Jesus Christ, their spiritual master, appeared in order to eradicate all the sins of his disciples. To this end, Lord Jesus Christ appeared and disappeared
- It is not rejecting; it is reforming. The Catholic religion also teaches love of God, or love of Christ. So if I say the truth, it will not be very palatable, but this movement is reformation
- It is not that Jesus Christ or Vasudeva Datta should make a contract for our sins and that we should go on committing them, for this is a most heinous proposal
- It is very difficult to find out a true Christian who is strictly following the words of Lord Jesus Christ. So he is a good example of sadhu. We therefore adore and offer our obeisances to Lord Christ. Sadhu, example
- Jesus can eat the whole world, but you cannot do that
- Jesus Christ and Lord Buddha have said like that just to try to make this man dispossess... Unless he is penniless, he will not take to God
- Jesus Christ has taken contract for all our sinful activities, so we can do anything, whatever we like. But that is not the fact. If one takes responsibility for you, you must abide by his order
- Jesus Christ is perfect, but you don't follow him
- Jesus Christ told, if I remember, that "Lord, excuse these persons," who were crucifying him. Is it not? He knew that "These rascals, they are killing me, but... They are offending certainly. So they do not know that I cannot be killed
- Jesus Christ was crucified. He didn't mind. So if you are unnecessarily prosecuting us, we don't mind. We must go on with our duty. We cannot give it up
- Jesus Christ was seemingly put into such great difficulty, being crucified by the ignorant, but he was never angry at the mischief-mongers. That is the way of accepting a thing, either favorable or unfavorable
- Jesus is first-class, but he comes to the second-class platform or third-class platform to teach the third-class, second-class person
- Jesus is guiding them, "Thou shalt not kill," but they are killing. Where is the Jesus guidance? Simply saying, "I am guided by Jesus Christ" - will that do? "But I don't care for his words." Is that guidance
- Jesus says, "There is God. I am son of God." That is parampara. Yes. Unfortunately nobody cares to follow Jesus Christ. That I must say. Jesus Christ says, "Thou shall not kill," and Christians are very expert to kill
- Jesus started the religious system of Christianity, adhering to the Old Testament commandment Thou shalt not kill
- Just as it is recorded that Lord Jesus Christ said that the first commandment is that one should love God with all his heart, and soul and mind. Similarly Krsna instructs that everyone should surrender unto Him in Love
- Just like bona fide representative, Jesus Christ or other great, I mean to say, leaders of the religious faiths, they do not come with the inferior nature. They come with the superior nature of God. That we have to accept
- Just like in your Christian religion you may not understand all the Biblical injunctions or you may not have the time, but you'll simply, if you follow the ideal life of Lord Jesus Christ, then you get the same result
- Just like Lord Jesus Christ is a bona fide teacher, and he has given his teaching, his commandments. If you follow those commandments, then you are bona fide student. But if you don't follow then you are not bona fide
- Just like Lord Jesus Christ. He was crucified by the demons. The only fault was that he was God conscious. Just see; such innocent person. The world is like that. So these dangers are there, but don't be afraid of. Krsna will save you. And tolerate
- Just like Lord Jesus Christ. He, he's worshiped as good as God because he dedicated everything for God. Similarly, if you also dedicate your life, your intelligence, your money... Pranair arthair dhiya vaca. By four things you can attain greatness
- Just like the Christians. Jesus is guiding them, “Thou shalt not kill,” but they are killing. Where is the Jesus guidance? Simply saying, “I am guided by Jesus Christ” - will that do?
- Just see the fun. Christ said, "Thou shall not kill," and they are sporting with the life of bull, and they are Christian
- Lord Jesus Christ appeared as the son of Godhead, Muhammad introduced himself as the servant of Godhead, and Lord Caitanya presented Himself as the devotee of Godhead
- Lord Jesus Christ called himself the "son of God," and so is a representative of the Supreme. Similarly, Mohammed identified himself as a servant of the Supreme Lord
- Lord Jesus Christ is son of God, the best son of God, so we have all respect for him. Yes. Anyone who is teaching people about God consciousness, he is respectful to us. It does not matter in which country, in which atmosphere, he was preaching
- Lord Jesus Christ never advised for economic development, for industrial development, or this and that. So many things. He sacrificed everything for God. That is one test, that "Here is a lover of God"
- Lord Jesus Christ started the religious system of Christianity, adhering to the Old Testament commandment "Thou shalt not kill"
- Lord Jesus Christ, he agreed to suffer himself for the sins of all the people. But that does not mean that Jesus Christ or Vasudeva Datta should make a contract for ourself and we shall go on committing sins. This is most heinous proposal
- Lord Jesus Christ, he also prayed for the sinful persons. So this is very good. If we struggle hard to push this movement, then, even we, you don't get any follower, Krsna will be satisfied
- Lord Jesus Christ, he gave information of God. Although he was crucified, he never changed his opinion
- Lord Jesus Christ, he was tortured. So he was crucified, but he never agreed that there is no God. So that should be our motto. This is following. Either you be Christian or be Hindu or be any, but be God conscious
- Lord Jesus Christ, he was Vaisnava. He directly gave you the idea of personal God
- Lord Jesus Christ, who agreed to be mercilessly crucified rather than give up preaching on behalf of God. He was never prepared to compromise on the issue of believing in God. Such a son of God cannot be other than dear to the Lord
- Lord Jesus explains that he kept his disciples faithful to the Lord in His Holy Name. And the process of Lord Caitanya is the same - to keep one always in contact with the Supreme Personality of Godhead by constantly chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra
- Lord Jesus preached the message of God and I have taken up the same mission, and it would be a good luck for me if I can follow the foot prints of Lord Jesus who preached the message of God in spite of all persecution
- Lord Jesus was jivatattva. He is not Visnu tattva. When a jiva tattva becomes specifically empowered by the Lord, he is called saktyavesa avatara
- Lord Krishna's death being caused by the arrow of a hunter, Thakura Haridasa's being caned in 22 market or Lord Jesus Christ being crucified are all acts of the Lord personally. We cannot always understand the intricacies of such incidences
- Muhammad says he is servant of God. Christ says he is son of God. And Krsna says, "I am God." So where is the difference? The son will say the same thing, the servant will say the same thing, and the father also will say the same thing
- My idea is that if simply by narrating the Crucifixion incident of Lord Jesus Christ, the Roman Catholic Religion can spread to such a wide area of the world, how much there is great potency of spreading our Krishna Consciousness
- My idea is that if we can connect this Kristo and Christ, that love of Godhead, there is some meaning. Because we, our Krsna consciousness movement means we are teaching people how to love God
- Nobody is chanting Jesus etc. If they like, let them do that but as far as we are concerned, we should be satisfied with the Hare Krishna Mantra and nothing more
- Not that Christ himself was nonsense, but those who are preaching in his name they are nonsense because they do not follow even the simplest of his orders
- Of course, humanitarianism is not a sign of the pure devotee, but unless he did like that no one would hear him. So Lord Jesus Christ was acting a part suitable for the particular circumstances
- One cannot continue killing animals and at the same time be a religious man. That is the greatest hypocrisy. Jesus Christ said, "Do not kill," but hypocrites nevertheless maintain thousands of slaughterhouses while posing as Christians
- One should, rather, realize that since Lord Jesus Christ or Vasudeva Datta suffered for him, he should stop committing sins
- Ordinary body cannot be resurrected. Jesus Christ appeared in his spiritual body, certainly. Jesus Christ told, if I remember, that "Lord, excuse these persons," who were crucifying him. Is it not?
- Our movement is not against the philosophy of Jesus Christ, but it is in complete collaboration with his line of religiosity
- Pariksit Maharaja was a Vaisnava (devotee), and a Vaisnava always feels compassion for others' distress. For instance, when Lord Jesus Christ appeared, he was greatly aggrieved by the miserable conditions of the people
- People are so rascal that they did not believe even the son of God, what to speak of His representative. What is that? Why Jesus Christ was killed? What was his fault?
- People may take or not take, but a God's servant must speak the truth. Just like Jesus Christ. He was crucified. Nobody took his words. But he did it
- Practically, this Yogananda has no philosophy or authority; he simply drags in Buddha, Jesus Christ, Gandhi, and whoever else he can think to put, so that whatever you like, it is in his shop
- Regarding Aquarian Gospel of Lord Jesus The Christ, I have taken some stray extracts just to support our views, but we don't give any importance to that book. The best thing is that we accept Lord Jesus Christ as a great devotee of the Lord
- Regarding Christ coming again, for the time being, you follow his instructions. Then if he comes it will be all right
- Regarding Jesus Christ, unfortunately he could not meet such nice devotees as I have met. Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, but their first business was to kill him
- Simultaneously one and different. Just like in Bible also, Jesus Christ is claimed as one with God, but at the same time different. As son, he is different. As representative of God, he is one. That is the philosophy, perfect philosophy
- Sleeping, eating, mating or defending. It is simply due to my bodily consciousness these things are required. But when one is actually spiritually advanced, he has no such appreciation. Just like Lord Jesus Christ, he was crucified, but he never protested
- So far we are concerned, we have all our obeisances for Lord Jesus Christ because His whole life was devoted to the service of the Lord
- So when you go to preach, you know the preachers are sometimes attacked. Just like Nityananda Prabhu was attacked by Jagai-Madhai. And when Lord Jesus Christ was crucified, killed... So a preacher has the risk
- So-called Christians, they do not trust in Jesus Christ. But they are going on as Christian, as priest. Cheating and bluffing should be stopped. This is KC movement. The rascals are flourishing by cheating and bluffing. This business should be stopped
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura comments that the comparative position of Vasudeva Datta is millions of times better than that of Lord Jesus Christ
- SWAMI JESUS
- Teachings of Christ, teaching of Buddha, they are meant for a particular type of men. Generally it is meant for everyone, but specifically for a particular type of men
- The actual commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." But these Christian people, they are making some amendment, "Thou shalt not murder." Because murder will apply to the killing of human beings. But Lord Jesus Christ never said like that
- The conclusion is that the devotees of Lord Jesus Christ are promoted to the heavenly planets which are within this material world
- The demoniac people first of all killed Jesus Christ: "You are speaking 'Thou shall not kill'? I shall kill you." Just see. This is the position. "So what is my fault? You want to kill me?" "Because you are speaking of God, therefore we shall kill you."
- The message of God is just like Bhagavad-gita or Bible, any, as you like. Just try to hear, san-mukharitam vartam, from realized soul. Just like the truths of Bible were spoken by Lord Jesus Christ or Krsna
- The public is somewhat conservative and still there is some police harrassment, but you are "going on with work undaunted." That should be followed. Haridas Thakur was harassed even by corporal punishment. Jesus Christ was killed
- The saints and sages, take all risks to propagate the message of Godhead. Lord Jesus Christ, Thakura Haridasa, Lord Nityananda Prabhu, and many such sages risked their life to propagate the message of Godhead
- The tree has taken birth. The man has taken birth. Why simply man should be saved, not the cows, not the trees? He must be saved. This is the government's duty. Unnecessarily there cannot be any killing. Lord Christ also, "Thou shall not kill"
- The workers, laborers, he (the Christian priest) was preaching amongst them that "Lord Jesus Christ will save you. If you don't take shelter of Lord Jesus Christ, then you'll go to hell"
- There is no need of rezoning, because we are Krsna, Hare Krsna community. So wherever we live, we worship Krsna. It is not a public show; it is our own private worshiping Deity. I can keep Deity in my home
- There's a Sanskrit word of all-attraction, Krsna. This is the explanation of the attribute of God. Similarly, if you've got similar name which explains the attributes of God, that is also God's name. I think Lord Christ said "God, hallowed be Thy name."
- They have developed this philosophy and this Bible, after the demise of Jesus Christ. More or less it is concoction
- They love Christ so, that "My dear Christ, you suffer for our sinful activities and let us go on with our sinful activities."
- They will continue acting sinfully, and Christ will take contract to counteract. This is most sinful conviction
- This is sadhu: titiksavah, tolerant. The very great example of tolerance, Christ, Jesus Christ. So similarly, Haridasa Thakura. There are many saintly persons, sadhu, who were very tolerant
- This is the duty of a preacher. Lord Jesus Christ even tolerated crucifixion. Therefore the curse against Narada was not very astonishing, and he tolerated it
- This Jagannatha Deity was established by one King Indradyumna about more than three thousand years ago. This temple is very old. Even in some literatures of your Christian religion I find that Lord Jesus Christ also went to this Jagannatha temple
- We accept Jesus Christ as a very good son of God
- We are getting knowledge from Krsna, the most perfect. Or you get knowledge from Jesus Christ, that is also perfect, because source is perfect. I am taking knowledge from God and you are taking the knowledge from the son of God
- We are presenting Krsna before you, and you take it. Most of the Western country, they are Christian. So the Christians believe in Lord Jesus Christ as son of God. But we are presenting the father, God Himself
- We have great respect for Lord Jesus Christ. We accept him as powerful incarnation of Krishna, as much as we accept Lord Buddha
- We know that within 2000 years of human history no sages including Jesus Christ, prophet Mohammed, Lord Buddha, Acarya Sankara, Madhya, Ramanuja or even Lord Caitanya gave any importance to materialistic way of living
- What Christ says, Jesus Christ about sex life?
- What is Bible? Scripture. Why the scripture? It is fully contains the instruction of sadhu, holy man, or spiritual master, Lord Jesus Christ, therefore is scripture. The scripture means the statement of liberated holy man. That is sadhu
- What is this interpretation? How demonic this Western civilization. "Because Jesus Christ, the God, has given the animals to our care, therefore we shall kill and eat." Anyway, try to introduce a renovation of civilization
- Whatever may be their (Jesus Christ, Muhammad, and Caitanya's) identity, all such messiahs were of the same opinion about one thing. They preached unanimously that there is no peace and prosperity in this mortal world
- When a jiva tattva becomes specifically empowered by the Lord, he is called saktyavesa avatara. Lord Buddha and Lord Jesus Christ were in this group of saktyavesa avatara.. But they were not in conditioned state when they appeared; they came to teach
- When Jesus Christ also preached God consciousness, only a few followers were there, and still, he had to sacrifice his life. But he was never disappointed. That should be attitude of the preacher. People may accept it or not accept it, we should go on
- When one preaches he must tell the truth. Just like Lord Jesus Christ. The people did not like his preaching, but he did not stop his preaching. That is another point. You see? So in the preaching propaganda there is possibility of creating animosity
- When you confess your sinful activities before the higher authorities, before the representative of God, Lord Jesus Christ, or God, or Krsna, your sinful activities are finished. That's all right. But that does not mean that you shall go again
- Whenever there was question of Jesus, I never disrespected Jesus. Never criticized him, because I know that he is powerful representative of God. We took it from Guru Maharaja
- Why Lord Jesus Christ sacrificed his life? Just to show that the human society must be God conscious. But unfortunately, people do not take care. They are following, they are calling themselves as Christian, but they're not following the example
- Yes, this is not a new thing in the history of the world that preachers are sometimes persecuted. But at the present status of civilization I do not think anybody will be crucified like Lord Jesus Christ
- You have to follow Christ's words. You cannot imitate his action. That is real obedience
- You have violated from the very beginning the orders of Christ, 'Thou shall not kill,' and you are killing, only killing. So what you have not done?
- You must follow his (Jesus Christ's) instruction, "Thou shall not kill." You must have discrimination. You are human beings; you are not cats and dogs. You must have discrimination, what to eat, what to not eat
- You, at least, introduce in your country: "Chant Christ's name and stop animal killing"