Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Names of Lords
- here we place the names of personalities that Srila Prabhupada has addressed as Lord
This category has the following 61 subcategories, out of 61 total.
- ► Caitanya (408 C, 74 P)
- ► Indra (11 C, 590 P)
- ► Kalki (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Kamadeva (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Kapiladeva (3 C, 162 P)
- ► Karttikeya (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Kesava (3 C, 23 P)
- ► Krsna (782 C, 145 P)
- ► Krsna As Govinda (1 C, 89 P)
- ► Krsna Is Lord Garbhodakasayi Visnu (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Lord Ksirodakasayi Visnu (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is Lord Narayana (168 P)
- ► Krsna Is Lord Vamanadeva (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Krsna Is Lord Visnu (6 C, 193 P)
- ► Kuvera (2 C, 65 P)
- ► Uttamasloka (3 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Names of Lords"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As he read the thousand names of the Lord, in due course the holy name of Lord Nrsimha appeared. When Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard the holy name of Lord Nrsimha, He became fully absorbed in thought
- From Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, there are eight additional pastime expansions. O Sanatana, please hear Me as I mention Their names
- The entire cosmic manifestation is the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, who has millions of names and unlimited potencies. He is self-effulgent, unborn & changeless. He is the beginning of everything but He has no beginning
- The goddess Aditi said: O master and enjoyer of all sacrificial ceremonies, O infallible and most famous person, whose name, when chanted, spreads all good fortune
- To consider the names of demigods like Lord Siva or Lord Brahma to be equal to, or independent of, the name of Lord Visnu