This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Kuala Lumpur (2 P)
- ► Malaya (26 P)
Pages in category "Malaysia"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- All over Europe, America, Japan, Canada, Australia, I am traveling. Malaysia. And anywhere I have introduced this sankirtana movement - we have got different centers, about sixty centers - they have been received with great pleasure
- Although the Vedic culture was once prevalent in Malaysia, now all the inhabitants are Muslims. The Vedic culture is now lost in Malaysia, Java and Indonesia
- I am glad to hear that some progress is being made for getting that house in Malaysia. Please keep me posted as things progress in this regard
- I am preaching especially in foreign countries, all over Europe, America, Japan, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, etc. I have introduced this sankirtana movement, and now we have centers around the world
- Krsna's another name is Varsneya because He appeared in the Vrsni family. Just like sandalwood. Sandalwood is known as "Malayan sandalwood." Malaya. There is a country, you know. East Asia, Malaysia
- Kunti offered this prayer five thousand years ago, and this indicates that sandalwood was growing five thousand years ago in Malaysia
- Sandalwood can grow anywhere, but because it was originally very prominent in Malaysia and the Malaya Hills, it is known as Malayan sandalwood
- Sometimes the word Malaya refers to the modern country of Malaysia. Formerly this country also produced sandalwood, but now they have found it profitable to produce rubber trees
- The candana tree, or sandalwood tree, can grow anywhere - there is no rule that it has to grow in Malaysia or the Malaya Hills - but because this sandalwood grows in large quantities in those parts of the world, it is known as malaya-candana
- The word malaya-ja is used to indicate the sandalwood produced in Malaya Province. Sometimes the word Malaya refers to the modern country of Malaysia. Formerly this country also produced sandalwood, but now they have found it profitable to produce rubber
- There are two Malayas - the Malaya Hills and the part of the world now known as Malaysia