"blind faith"|"blindly believing"
Pages in category "Blind Faith"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If there is no conception of God, there is no direction of God, that is not religion. Religion is not a kind of blind faith. Religion is factual
- If you go to a rascal cheater and if you have faith, blind faith, then you are lost
- It is not that we have blind faith, but that we accept something that is recognized
- We are accepting Krsna as God not blindly, but by testing. By testing. His character is mentioned in the books. Therefore, we accept God, not by blind faith, but by testing. Although we cannot test, but sastra gives us the chance of testing
- We want to understand God through philosophy. "Through philosophy" means logic. Blind faith is not our business
- Without faith we cannot step forward even in our daily life. If we have got faith in ordinary dealings, don't you think that we must have very good faith when we are making progress in spiritual line? But faith should not be blind. Blind faith is useless