This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hanuman and the Indian Ocean (2 P)
Pages in category "Indian Ocean"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As the great Indian Ocean had formerly given way to Lord Ramacandra by allowing Him to construct a bridge, the River Yamuna gave way to Vasudeva and allowed him to cross - SB 10.3.50
- For Lord Ramacandra to construct a bridge over the Indian Ocean with the help of monkey soldiers who threw great mountain peaks into the water is not at all wonderful
- From there (Kanyakumari), Balarama went on to visit the pilgrimage city known as Phalguna-tirtha, which is on the shore of the Indian Ocean, or the Southern Ocean
- It is wonderful (for Lord Ramacandra to construct a bridge over the Indian Ocean with the help of monkey soldiers who threw great mountain peaks into the water) only in the sense that it has kept the name and fame of Lord Ramacandra eternally celebrated