Mission of Human Life
"mission of life" |"mission of human life" |"mission in life" |"human mission" |"life's mission" |"mission of everyone's life" |"mission of the human form of life" |"mission of one's human life" |"life mission" |"mission of their lives" |"mission in this human" |"life's real mission" |"mission of one's life" |"mission of his life"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Mission of Human Life"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A man should not live like cats and dogs, because he has got a mission. That mission is God realization. Cats and dogs cannot do it; human beings can do it. Therefore in any civilized human society, there is a type of religion
- According to the revealed scriptures, if a spiritual master can convert even one soul into a perfectly pure devotee, his mission in life is fulfilled
- After executing such prescribed duties, when one attains the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, he achieves prayojana-siddhi, or the fulfillment of his human mission
- Anyone who has taken his birth in India, they can fulfill the mission of human life. They have got very good asset. But unfortunately, they have rejected all this asset. They are now enamored by the glamour of material civilization
- Anyone who, because of his background of pious activities in previous lives, is anxious to hear Srimad-Bhagavatam immediately realizes the presence of the Supreme Lord within his heart and fulfills the mission of his life
- As soon as one becomes proud of his birth as the son of a brahmana and neglects to acquire the qualifications of a real brahmana he at once becomes degraded and falls from the path of self-realization. Thus his life's mission as a human being is defeated
- Athato brahma jijnasa: "Now is the time to inquire about the Absolute Truth." The human form of life is especially meant for this purpose, and therefore the Vedanta-sutra very concisely explains the human mission
- For comfortable life the scientist is engaged, artist is engaged, engineer is engaged, the technician is engaged, all in different branches of human activity. But they do not know how to make the activities purposeful to fulfill the mission of human life
- Fulfilling the demands of the body is animal life, and fulfilling the mission of spirit soul is the human mission
- He (Krsna) was assuming this pastime as an ordinary human simply to teach the people in general how they should live for perfection of the human mission
- Hundreds and thousands of animals are killed in slaughterhouses, and no one cares about them, but the killing of even one human being is taken very seriously. Why? Because the human form of body is extremely important in executing the mission of life
- I am so glad to understand that you have decided to dedicate your life for Krishna Consciousness Movement, this is the right way of perfecting our mission of human life
- I wish that from the very beginning of life everyone should be enlightened with Krsna Consciousness, because the human life is very important for fulfilling this mission
- If a person is fortunate enough to be attracted by Lord Caitanya, he is sure to be successful in his life's mission
- If we do not properly execute our mission of life in self-realization, nature's punishment will render us inactive by putting us in the form of trees and hills
- In the Fourth Canto, Srila Sukadeva Gosvami explains that Narada Muni perfectly instructed King Priyavrata about the mission of human life. The mission of human life is to realize one's self and then gradually to go back home, back to Godhead
- In the present days, because people are not Vaisnavas, they fight perpetually among one another and are vanquished without finishing the mission of human life
- It is so beneficial for successful human mission, so I must have it. I must execute this Krsna consciousness. This is called utsahat, to become energetic, not lethargic but energetic. So utsahad dhairyat
- Kings or executive heads of all states must know the codes of Lord Krsna (generally Bhagavad-gita & Srimad-Bhagavatam) and must act accordingly in order to fulfill the mission of human life, which is to make an end to all miseries of material conditions
- Knowledge means to know that the mission of the human form of life is to end all the miseries of material existence and that in spite of having to fulfill the bodily necessities in a regulated way, one must be detached from such animal life
- Krsna said, "By the mercy of the spiritual master and by his blessings, one can achieve peace and prosperity and be able to fulfill the mission of human life"
- Modern society does not aim at fulfilling the mission of human life, which is to go back home, back to Godhead. To fulfill this mission, the system of varna and asrama must be followed
- My idea is to preach Krsna consciousness. Because for want of this knowledge, our mission of human life is failing all over the world. Therefore, I am trying to introduce this KC all over the world, without any distinction of caste, creed, color
- O great sage (Sukadeva Gosvami), why did King Priyavrata, who was a great, self-realized devotee of the Lord, remain in household life, which is the root cause of the bondage of karma (fruitive activities) and which defeats the mission of human life?
- One should be educated in this life in order to attain an eternal and prosperous life after death. It is therefore essential that people follow what is given in the srutis and smrtis to make sure that the human mission is successful
- One should only endeavor to go back to Godhead. That should be the mission of everyone's life
- One who practices in this way (meditating on God) cannot deviate from the service of the Lord, and that makes him perfect in the mission of human life
- People must take to Krsna consciousness to understand the aim of life, to understand God, and to fulfill the human mission
- Prabuddha said, "Everyone should try to find such a bona fide spiritual master in order to fulfill his mission of life, which is to transfer himself to the plane of spiritual bliss"
- Somehow or other, if one meets a saintly person and achieves his favor, then the entire mission of one's human life is fulfilled. In our personal experience we have actual proof of this statement of Manu
- Suffering all sorts of unavoidable misfortunes, one should make progress in spiritual realization because that is the mission of human life. The spirit soul is transcendental to all material calamities; therefore, the so-called calamities are called false
- That is the mission of human life, to uncover ourselves from this material envelopment and come to the spiritual understanding, surrender to Krsna. Life is perfect
- The brahmacaris, the grhasthas, the vanaprasthas and the sannyasis all belong to the same mission of life, namely, realization of the Supreme
- The brahmacaris, the grhasthas, the vanaprasthas and the sannyasis all belong to the same mission of life, namely, realization of the Supreme. Therefore none of them are less important as far as spiritual culture is concerned
- The combined actions of all members of society make the whole situation favorable for the upliftment of the mission of human life
- The conclusion is that if a human being does not fulfill the mission of his life by worshiping the Supreme Lord and does not go back home, back to Godhead, it is to be understood that he is breathing just like a blacksmith's bellows
- The great sage Visvamitra saw that Maharaja Hariscandra, along with his wife, was truthful, forbearing and concerned with the essence. Thus he gave them imperishable knowledge for fulfillment of the human mission
- The Lord is therefore not in need of another's favor because no one is equal to or greater than Him. Actually, everyone needs the favor of the Lord for successful understanding of his human mission
- The mission of human life is to become transcendental to the three qualities. Unless one is nistrai-gunya, he cannot get free from material entanglement
- The mission of human life, as described in the Bhagavad-gita, is to surrender unto the Supreme Lord and become His devotee, but the Mayavada philosophy misleads one to defy the existence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The person who actually wants perfect fulfillment of the mission of human life should simply worship Lord Krsna, and that will simplify the matter and completely guarantee the success of his human life
- The purpose of practicing eightfold yoga is to control the mind in order to make it a friend in discharging the human mission. Unless the mind is controlled, the practice of yoga (for show) is simply a waste of time
- The real success or fulfillment of the mission of human life can be achieved in India, Bharata-varsa, because in Bharata-varsa the purpose of life and the method for achieving success are evident
- The sooner this awakening (of reviving one's eternal relation with the Lord) is brought about, the quicker the mission of human life is fulfilled
- They (scientists, artists, engineers and technicians) do not know how to make the activities purposeful to fulfill the mission of human life
- This is called abhidheya, or activity in relationship with the Lord. After executing such prescribed duties, when one attains the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, he achieves prayojana-siddhi, or the fulfillment of his human mission
- To be well versed in Krsna consciousness one has to act firmly and obey the representative of Krsna, and one should accept the instruction of the bona fide spiritual master as one's mission in life
- To work very hard like dogs and hog for sense gratification is not the ambition of human life. Human life is meant for little austerity. Tapo divyam putraka yena suddhyet sattvam. We have to purify our existence. That is the mission of human life
- We do not fulfill the mission of life, then again there will be annihilation of the whole creation and we will have to stay within the body of Visnu for millions and trillions of years. Again we will have to come
- What is the mission of our life? The mission of life is to get out of the cycle of birth and death and old age and disease
- Whatever you do, it doesn't matter. You have to test it, whether you are doing it for Krsna. That is your perfection. Not only perfection, that is the perfection of your mission of human life
- Why should we not fulfill this mission of life in this human form of life? Why unnecessarily desire so many sense gratification? This is called tapasya