This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dhruvaloka (2 C, 63 P)
Pages in category "Visnuloka"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Akrura thought, "Today it will be possible for me to actually see the beauty of the spiritual kingdom of Visnuloka because Krsna is the Supreme Visnu and He has advented Himself out of His own good will"
- As Sisumara, Visnuloka or Dhruvaloka are completely different from this material world, so a Visnu temple within this world is also completely different from this material world
- Behold the forest named Khadiravana, renowned throughout the universe. If one comes to Khadiravana, he can immediately be elevated to Visnuloka
- Below the Vrndavana planet is the spiritual sky, which is known as Visnuloka. In Visnuloka there are innumerable Vaikuntha planets controlled by Narayana and innumerable other expansions of Krsna
- Bhagavad-gita (BG 8.16) says, abrahma-bhuvanal lokah punar avartino 'rjuna: except for those who go to Visnuloka, everyone is subjected to the four principles of material life, namely birth, death, old age and disease
- Dear King Dhruva, neither your forefathers nor anyone else before you ever achieved such a transcendental planet
- Dhruva Maharaja was actually initiated by Narada Muni, the greatest Vaisnava, in the chanting of om namo bhagavate vasudevaya. This mantra is a visnu-mantra, for by practicing the chanting of this mantra one is elevated to the Visnuloka
- If they (material scientists) invent such a plane, they will not have to make different space stations for fuel to travel into outer space. Such a plane would have an unlimited supply of fuel, or, like the plane from Visnuloka, would fly without it
- In order to compare to the plane used by Kardama or the plane sent from Visnuloka, they (material scientists) must manufacture an airplane equipped like a big city, with all the comforts of life - lakes, gardens, parks, etc
- In the meantime, his (Dhruva Maharaja's) body changed into spiritual existence, and therefore it was illuminating like molten gold. In this way he also became one with the other paraphernalia of Visnuloka
- In this verse (SB 4.12.20) it is distinctly stated that they (inhabitants of Visnuloka) had four hands and were nicely dressed; the description of their bodily decorations corresponds exactly to that of Visnu
- In Visnuloka, which is above Satyaloka, Sankarsana resides. Maha-sankarsana is another name of Sankarsana
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita also (paras tasmat tu bhavo 'nyah (BG 8.20)) that beyond this planetary system begins the spiritual sky, where everything is permanent and blissful. The planets there are known as Visnuloka or Vaikunthaloka
- It is stated there (Mrtyunjaya-tantra) that the highest planetary system within the material world is Satyaloka, or Brahmaloka, beyond which are Rudraloka and Maha-Visnuloka
- Mayavadi philosophers cannot imagine how this oneness (with paraphernalia of Visnuloka) can be achieved even in different varieties. Their idea of oneness is that there is no variety. Therefore they have become impersonalists
- Meditating on the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord at the end of their lives, they (the Pracetas) advanced to the ultimate goal, Visnuloka
- The associates of Visnu reminded him that not only his forefathers but everyone else before him was unable to attain Visnuloka, the planet where Lord Visnu resides. This is because everyone within this material world is either a karmi, a jnani or a yogi
- The great saint Narada said: Once upon a time when the four sons of Lord Brahma named Sanaka, Sanandana, Sanatana and Sanat-kumara were wandering throughout the three worlds, they came by chance to Visnuloka
- The inhabitants of Visnuloka are of the same bodily feature as Lord Visnu, and they also hold club, conchshell, lotus flower and disc
- The original form of the Personality of Godhead is actually the svarupa, or real form, and He eternally resides in the Vaikuntha world (Visnuloka)
- The Padma Purana also describes a place in the spiritual sky known as Vedavati-pura, where Vasudeva resides. In Visnuloka, which is above Satyaloka, Sankarsana resides. Maha-sankarsana is another name of Sankarsana
- The planet known as Visnuloka, where Lord Visnu personally resides, is the highest of all. It is worshipable by the inhabitants of all other planets within the universe. Please come with us and live there eternally
- The process called bhakti-yoga, as executed by Maharaja Dhruva, can give one the facility not only to reach other planets within this universe, but also to reach beyond this universe to the Visnuloka planets
- The transcendental planet known as Visnuloka is especially meant for devotees, not for karmis, jnanis or yogis
- The two uncommon personalities who descended from the airplane came directly from Visnuloka, or the planet where Lord Visnu lives
- The Vedic recommendation is that one make the lotus feet of Visnu the target of all one's efforts. Tad visnoh paramam padam: the Visnu planets, or Visnuloka, are situated above all the material planets
- There is a Vaikunthaloka covered with water in this material world, and on that planet is a place called Vedavati, where Vasudeva is located. Another planet known as Visnuloka is situated above Satyaloka, and there Sankarsana is present
- This planet (Dhruvaloka, or the polestar) is situated above the seven planetary systems of the rsis, and because this planet is Visnuloka, it is worshiped by all other planetary systems
- To achieve Visnuloka is very difficult, but by your austerity you have conquered. Even the great rsis and demigods cannot achieve this position