Aristasura | Arista
- Ariṣṭāsura, Ariṣṭa
- note: not Ariṣṭā (wife of Kaśyapa)
"in the form of a bull with a large hump"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Aristasura (14 P)
Pages in category "Aristasura"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Kamsa, protected by his father-in-law, Jarasandha, and with the help of his demoniac friends - Pralamba, Baka, Canura, Trnavarta, Aghasura, Mustika, Bana and Bhaumasura, Arista, Dvivida, Putana, Kesi, Dhenuka, Salva, began oppressing the Yadu dynasty
- King Kamsa not only occupied the kingdoms of the Yadu, Bhoja and Andhaka dynasties and the kingdom of Surasena, but he also made alliances with all the other demoniac kings, as follows: demon Aghasura, demon Mustika, demon Arista, demon Dvivida
- Once a demon named Aristasura entered the village in the form of a great bull with a gigantic body and huge horns, digging up the earth with his hooves. When the demon entered Vrndavana, the whole land appeared to tremble, as if there were an earthquake
- One of the elderly friends said, "My dear Mandalibhadra, why are you wielding a shining sword as though you were running towards Aristasura to kill him"