Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Accepting the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Accepting the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- After writing this and thus accepting the real purport of the Gita, how can Dr. Radhakrishnan later state that Lord Krsna's body and soul are different? Such an idea must be a result of his materialistic education
- Asuras, instead of accepting these instructions (of Bhagavad-gita) directly, make commentaries according to their own whimsical ways and mislead everyone, without profit even for themselves
- Bhagavad-gita is accepted by all acaryas, or authorities in transcendental science, as the essence of all Vedic knowledge
- Bhagavad-gita is recognized, so far India is concerned, cent percent. Either they may be theist or atheist, that doesn't matter. Bhagavad-gita is accepted by all classes of men in India
- Bhagavad-gita is so nice book and it is accepted. Not that because we are preaching Krsna consciousness, we are advocating for Bhagavad... No. It is accepted by scholarly section, religious section, not only in India, but all over the world
- Even now, in this distorted condition of the world, if we accept Bhagavad-gita as it is, then still, we will be benefited. There is no doubt about it
- Every intelligent and sane man must abandon the philosophical explanation of the Mayavadis and accept the explanation of Vaisnava acaryas. One should read Bhagavad-gita As It Is to try to understand the real purport of the Vedas
- Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita for guidance if we accept the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita as it is. Everything is there. Peace is there, prosperity is there. So that is a fact. Unfortunately, we do not accept it. That is our misfortune
- If you accept Bhagavad-gita as the book of authority, you cannot change the meaning. That is not allowed. What right? If you have got some opinion, if you have got some philosophy, you can write in your own book
- If you actually want santi, then you have to accept this formula of santi as enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: that Krsna, or God, is the enjoyer, only enjoyer. He is the complete whole
- In other words, He acted so that all future devotees, by accepting the instructions of Krsna consciousness stated in Bhagavad-gita, could be relieved from the pangs of material existence
- In the last portion of the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna very plainly says to Arjuna, "My dear Arjuna, now I have spoken everything to you. Now you may choose to accept it or not"
- It is not that one accepts a portion of Bhagavad-gita according to his own whimsical interpretations and then rejects another portion. This is not sraddha. Sraddha means accepting the instructions of Bhagavad-gita in their totality
- Nistha implies that one should accept the words of Bhagavad-gita, the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as they are, without any deviation or nonsensical commentary
- No one has to discover the nature of the Lord. It is already spoken by the Lord Himself in the Bhagavad-gita especially and in all other Vedic literatures generally. We have simply to accept them in toto and abide by the orders of the Lord
- Since the Vedic instructions are accepted as they are, without human interpretation, the Gita must therefore be accepted without mundane interpretation
- So far outside India is concerned, all scholars, all religionists, all philosophers, they have accepted this Bhagavad-gita as authority. So there is no doubt about Bhagavad-gita's being authority. Even Professor Einstein, he was reading regularly
- Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita or any revealed scripture in the world is never to be accepted as an ordinary mundane sound without transcendental potency
- The easiest process for understanding the subject matter of self is to accept the statements of the Bhagavad-gita spoken by the greatest authority, Lord Krsna, without being deviated by other theories
- The whole thing is instructed in the Bhagavad-gita and if we accept the teachings of Bhagavad-gita, as it is without unnecessary commentary on it, then our spiritual movement will be successful
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to enlighten people so that they can accept these principles of Bhagavad-gita. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is para-upakara. And He advises everyone, especially Indians, to become guru
- We accept a certain portion of Bhagavad-gita and reject another portion. That is also not accepted. We must accept the Bhagavad-gita without interpretation, without any cutting, and without our own whimsical participation in the matter
- We must accept Bhagavad-gita without interpretation, without deletion and without our own whimsical participation in the matter. The Gita should be taken as the most perfect presentation of Vedic knowledge
- We say like that, that "Bring all knowledge and compare with Bhagavad-gita's knowledge." Now it is up to you if you accept this or don't accept it. That is not cheating
- We should at least theoretically accept Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and with that submissive spirit we can understand the Bhagavad-gita