Impediments in Krsna Consciousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Impediments in Krsna Consciousness"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A devotee who is not perfectly freed from the resultant actions should therefore continue to act in Krsna consciousness seriously, even though there may be so many impediments
- A person in Krsna consciousness, who eats only food offered to Krsna, can counteract all reactions of past material infections, which are impediments to the progress of self-realization
- A school life isn't an impediment for becoming full time devotee; it is the question of devoting oneself sincerely to Krishna Consciousness
- All attempts to acquire such material benefits or so-called spiritual advancement are impediments on the path of Krsna consciousness
- All over the world, ninety-nine percent of the people are godless demons, and therefore our preaching of Krsna consciousness, following in the footsteps of Prahlada Maharaja, is always hampered by many impediments
- Because it (Krsna consciousness) is transcendental subject matter, it does not depend on any material condition, on any material condition. There is no consideration of material impediment. So it is open for everyone
- Brahma said, "For a Krsna conscious person, there is no such thing as impediments due to attachment for hearth and home. Nor is there illusion"
- The asuras, the demons, impede the advancement of the Krsna consciousness movement, and therefore Krsna arranges occasional fights between different asuras who are very much interested in increasing their military power
- The body is received according to karma, still it is not an impediment to advance in Krsna consciousness by being deaf
- The Krsna consciousness movement has started a brahminical civilization, but especially when it is introduced in the Western countries, the asuras try to impede it in many ways
- There is no impediment for grhasthas to become fully Krsna conscious. All of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's associates were grhasthas and all of them helped Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His missionary activities
- There is no necessity of thinking wife as impediment to Krishna Consciousness. While I am living you should act according to my instructions & there is no question of impediment
- This is the world of duality. One should not think that because he has fallen sick he has fallen from Krsna consciousness. Krsna consciousness can continue without impediment from any material opposition
- To become married is no impediment for advancement in Krishna Consciousness. One should be vigilant only that he is not diverting from Krishna Consciousness
- To spread the Krsna consciousness movement, devotees have to face many dangers and impediments all over the world, but a faithful servant who preaches with great devotion to the Lord must know that Lord Nrsimhadeva is always his protector