Lack of Krsna Consciousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► For Want of Krsna Consciousness (9 P)
Pages in category "Lack of Krsna Consciousness"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Actually due to our lack of Krishna Consciousness sometimes we become disturbed with shortage of funds. But we should be confident that our necessities will certainly be fulfilled by the Supreme Lord
- Actually not only the problem of nationalism, but every problem of the world is due to a lack of Krsna consciousness. That is the only scarcity
- Due to a lack of Krsna consciousness, all this creation and annihilation is going on under the name of human civilization. This cycle continues due to man's lack of knowledge of the soul and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Due to lack of Krsna consciousness, people are being fooled by so-called leaders and planmakers. Consequently, the sufferings of the people are increasing
- If a person is lacking in devotion or Krsna consciousness, he cannot be released from material bondage, even if he executes his prescribed duty. On the contrary, even by discharging his prescribed duty he will glide down into hell
- In the Christian method, Roman Catholic method, the process of the Pope, Archbishop, and..., that is very nice. There is no objection of us. But our point is that Krsna consciousness is lacking
- One develops the highest character by becoming a pure devotee of Krsna. The conclusion is that no one can truly have any good qualities if he is lacking Krsna consciousness
- One who simply follows strictly the prescribed duties need not necessarily attain auspicious results if he is lacking in Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports
- The entire world is lacking Krsna consciousness, and therefore people are suffering from the grossest ignorance and do not even believe in a life after this one
- The sufferings of the whole world or the entire universe in material condition, is due to lack of Krishna Consciousness. Therefore, the best service to our brother is to awaken Krishna Consciousness
- This inequality, discrimination between man and animal is due to lack of Krsna consciousness. When one becomes actually Krsna conscious, he does not make such distinction that a man should be given protection and the animal should be killed
- This lack of Krsna consciousness is called ignorance. In Srimad-Bhagavatam (5.5.5) it is called parabhavas tavad abodha jatah. Everyone is born ignorant. The Bhagavatam therefore says that we are all born ignorant within this material world