Pages in category "Candidasa"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The feelings of ecstasy described by Candidasa and Vidyapati were actually exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord (Caitanya) used to read the books of Vidyapati, Jayadeva and Candidasa, relishing their songs with His confidential associates like Sri Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami
- The Lord used to read the books of Vidyapati, Jayadeva and Candidasa
- The songs of Candidasa, Vidyapati and Jayadeva describe the transcendental activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To complement the ecstasy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Ramananda Raya would quote verses from the books of Vidyapati and Candidasa, and especially from the Gita-govinda, by Jayadeva Gosvami