Category:Krsna Is The Supersoul
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Supersoul (3 C, 123 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Supersoul"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.
- A common living being cannot extend its influence over another common living being by its all-pervasiveness, but the Supreme Supersoul, the SPG, is unlimitedly able to exert His influence over all places and all times and over all living beings
- A yogi who is practicing meditation on the Supersoul sees within himself the plenary portion of Krsna as Visnu - with four hands, holding conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- Akrura continued, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is worshipable by all different kinds of demigods, Pitas, kings, emperors and other living entities and who is the Supersoul of everything, has come into my home"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) enter the body as the individual soul and, independently, as the Supersoul"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are the Supersoul of everything, but no one knows Your transcendental form. Everyone within this material world is influenced by the modes of material nature"
- Akrura plainly informed Satadhanva that he would always offer his most respectful obeisances to Krsna, the Supersoul of everything created and the original cause of all causes
- Akrura said, "Although the minds of those who are devotees of the demigods are fixed on a particular demigod, because You (Krsna) are the Supersoul of all living entities, including the demigods, worship of the demigods indirectly goes to You"
- Akrura was afraid, because he had been deputed by Kamsa, the enemy of Krsna. He thought, "I am going to see Krsna as a messenger of the enemy." At the same time, he thought, "Krsna is in everyone’s heart as Supersoul, so He must know my heart"
- Akrura was Krsna's uncle; therefore, when he came back to Dvaraka, Lord Krsna first of all gave him a welcome befitting a superior person. Krsna is the Supersoul in everyone and knows everything going on in everyone's heart
- All the living beings within the material and spiritual worlds are ultimately born of You, for You are the Supersoul of them all
- Another gopi said, "Dear Krsna, dear friend, we know very well that You are not actually the son of mother Yasoda or the cowherd man Nanda Maharaja. You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supersoul of all living entities"
- Arjuna duly carried the message of the girl Kalindi to Krsna, although Krsna, as the Supersoul in everyone's heart, knew everything. Without further discussion, Krsna immediately accepted Kalindi and asked her to sit down on the chariot
- Arjuna, the jiva soul, is represented as forgetful of his many, many previous births, but the Lord, the Supersoul, is not forgetful
- As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (18.61), the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna is the all-pervading omnipresent Supersoul. Therefore one who is a yogi can worship only Him because He is the substance and not illusion
- As it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna's expansion is situated in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. Similarly, instead of expanding Himself as the Supersoul, He expanded Himself as a portion of calves and cowherd boys for one continuous year
- As one cannot treat one part of his body differently from another part, because they all belong to the same body, a Vaisnava does not see a human being as distinct from an animal because in both he sees the soul and the Supersoul seated together
- As scholars of the Vedas, they (the Yadus) verified the Vedic hymns: eko devah... sarva-bhutadhivasah... antaryami... and vrsninam para-devata... The Yadus, therefore, accepted Lord Krsna as the Supersoul incarnated in their family, and not more than that
- As Supersoul of King Yudhisthira, He did not allow the King to be convinced by the words of Vyasa and others, including Himself, because He desired that the King hear instructions from the dying Bhismadeva, who was another great devotee of the Lord
- As the Supersoul living in everyone's heart, Lord Krsna could understand their (the wives of the brahmanas) minds; they had come to Him despite all the protests of their relatives, fathers, husbands & brothers, & despite the duties of household affairs
- As the Supersoul, Lord Krsna enlightens the devotee from within the heart and disperses the gloom of ignorance. The Lord gives the devotee the spiritual intelligence to attain Him
- Bhagavan svayam is Krsna (krsnas tu bhagavan svayam). He is Visvatma, the original Supersoul of everyone, because his plenary portion expands as the Supersoul
- Brahma said, "As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, You know everything. Please accept me as Your surrendered servant. I hope that You will excuse me for committing the great offense of disturbing You in Your pastimes with Your friends and calves"
- Brahma said, "Because You are the Supreme in every respect, those who are searching after the Brahman effulgence are also searching after You. And those who are searching after Supersoul realization are also searching after You"
- Brahma said, "If one thinks that the Supersoul is something different from Your personality and thus searches out the Supersoul or the Supreme Brahman somewhere else, in the forest or in the caves of the Himalayas, his condition is very lamentable"
- Brahma said, "If, by the association of Your devotees, a person comes to the knowledge that Lord Krsna is the original Supersoul, then it is possible for him to cross over the ocean of material ignorance"
- Brahma said, "In the living entities and other energies, You are the supreme one without a second, the supreme Supersoul. The innumerable living entities are simply like sparks of the original fire, Your Lordship"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), just see my impudence! You are unlimited, the original Personality of Godhead, the supersoul - and You rule over the most perfect illusory energies"
- Brahma said, "O my Lord, O all-pervading Supreme Personality of Godhead, O Supersoul, controller of all mystic powers, no one can appreciate Your transcendental pastimes as they are exhibited within these three worlds"
- Brahma said, "The conception of the Supersoul as impersonal is wrongly accepted because I see that You (Krsna) are the original person"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) state in the Bhagavad-gita that You Yourself, by Your partial representation as the Supersoul, have entered into this material cosmic manifestation"
- Brahma said, "You are both within and without. Therefore Your presence is everywhere. Instead of searching for the Supersoul anywhere else, a devotee only concentrates his mind on You within"
- Brahma said, "You are present in everyone's heart, and there is no need to search out the Supersoul anywhere else. If someone does so, he is simply in ignorance. One who is transcendental to such a position understands that You are unlimited"
- By the process of meditation or mystic yoga, the feature of the Supersoul, the all-pervading expansion of Krsna, is understood. And by devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, the original Personality of Godhead is realized
- By the yogis He is accepted as the supersoul and by the devotees as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Different people are of different mentalities. Therefore it is not my business either to praise them or to blaspheme them. I only desire their welfare, hoping that they will agree to become one with the Supersoul, Krsna
- Don't feel yourself to be alone because Krishna is always with you. Krishna is always with every living entity as Supersoul, and to His devotee especially He talks and gives instructions how to attain the perfectional stage of meeting Him
- Hari, the Personality of Godhead, is the all-pervasive original source of everything; He is therefore the Supersoul of everything
- He (Krsna) is Paramatma, or the Supersoul, present in everyone as the supreme guidance, and therefore He is already the chariot driver and counsel of all living beings
- He (Krsna) is the guide of all living entities, as is confirmed in the Katha Upanisad: nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam. The Supersoul directs the individual soul to act, and the Supersoul is the actor and witness of all action
- He (Lord Krsna) is the only Supreme Personality, and it is He only who is fully independent. He alone instructed Brahma as the Supersoul within
- He (Lord Krsna) is the original source of all living entities in the material world, and He is situated in everyone's heart as the Supersoul
- He is perceived as the Supersoul of everything. Without Him, everything would be dead. You, as that Supersoul, the supreme controller, are the only one remaining
- He is the Supersoul and the Supreme Lord of all self-realized souls. He is the personification of the Vedas, religious scriptures and austerities
- He is worshiped as impersonal Brahman by saintly persons who understand His greatness through studying the Upanisads, as the Purusa by great philosophers who analytically study the universe, as the all-pervading Supersoul by great yogis
- I (Krsna) am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship some demigod, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to that particular deity
- I am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship the demigods, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to some particular deity. BG 7.21 - 1972
- I have heard that Brahmananda is preaching about me that I am Krsna, that I am Supersoul, that I have withdrawn my mercy from the disciples, that I have left the Society and so on. I do not know how far they are correct
- If you simply chant your rounds daily as prescribed and stick strictly to the rules and regulations, all these questions will automatically be answered by Krsna as Supersoul
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam and other scriptures, great saintly yogis like Vyasadeva and Sukadeva Gosvami have described Lord Krsna as the Supersoul, beyond all material contamination
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna describes the material universe as a nonpermanent place full of miseries. Why, then, would He seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- In the presence of the sun, the darkness cannot stand, and the relative truths that were hidden within the dense darkness of ignorance become clearly manifested by the mercy of Krsna, who is residing in everyone's heart as the Supersoul
- Individual souls may disagree, but the Supersoul, being equally present in every body, is called unchanging, or avikari. The individual soul, when fully saturated with Krsna consciousness, can understand the presence of the Supersoul
- Isvara refers to the Supreme Lord as the Supersoul seated in everyone’s heart. Krsna also manifested this potency of expansion as Paramatma in this gathering with the gopis. Krsna was sitting by the side of each gopi, unseen by the others
- Isvara, Krsna, as Supersoul, He is in the core of my heart, sitting with me. I am also in the heart. And I am desiring, and Krsna is fulfilling my desire
- Isvara, the Supreme Lord Krsna as Hrsikesa, He is sitting in everyone's heart as Paramatma, and He is guiding
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the material body is created by Krsna's inferior energy, that the living entities - the individual souls - are His parts and parcels, and that the Supersoul is His localized representation
- It is here recommended to Dhruva Maharaja that he meditate on the supreme guru, or supreme spiritual master. The supreme spiritual master is Krsna, who is therefore known as caitya-guru. This refers to the Supersoul
- Kng Nrga said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the Supersoul seated in everyone's heart. There are many great mystic yogis who have the eyes to see You through the Vedas and Upanisads"
- Krsna also discloses knowledge of the Supersoul. This is also Brahman knowledge, knowledge of Brahman, but it is superior
- Krsna had appeared on the surface of the earth like an ordinary human being, but actually Krsna and Balarama are the Supersoul living within the heart of every living entity. They are Visnu Himself but were playing just like ordinary human boys
- Krsna is Hrsikesa and Adhoksaja. These two particular words have been used by Sukadeva Gosvami in this instance. Hrsikesa is the Supersoul, and Adhoksaja is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transcendental to the material nature
- Krsna is situated as the Supersoul in everyone's heart. So someone who becomes a pure devotee of Lord Krsna immediately becomes pleasing to everyone
- Krsna is the fountainhead of the Supersoul also, as it will be disclosed in the following chapters and Arjuna is the atomic soul, forgetful of his real nature; therefore he requires to be enlightened by Kṛṣṇa, or by His bona fide representative
- Krsna is the primeval Lord who lives in everyone's heart as the Supersoul, Paramatma
- Krsna is the Supersoul of all living creatures, so He could understand the mind of Satya. He was also very much pleased with the respectful worship of the King in offering Him a sitting place, eatables, a residence and so on
- Krsna is the Supreme Person, Bhagavan, and He is partially represented as Paramatma or impersonal Brahman
- Krsna replied, "You (Kings) may know from Me that I am always sitting within your hearts as the Supersoul"
- Krsna said, "One should remain fully satisfied in the interests of the spirit soul and engage in the service of the Supersoul"
- Krsna, the Supersoul of everyone, is already within the body of everyone; therefore if He sees someone or embraces someone there is no question of impropriety
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is partially realized in His impersonal brahma-jyotir effulgence and as the all-pervading Supersoul dwelling within everything
- Krsna, who is situated in the core of everyone's heart as the Supersoul, dissipates all the ignorance from the heart of a devotee. As a special favor, He enlightens the devotee with all knowledge by putting before him the torch of light
- Krsna, who is the Supreme Brahman and Supersoul, is not at all interested in anything material. His activities with the gopis are all spiritual and take place within the spiritual world
- Kuntidevi knew that Krsna was neither her nephew nor an ordinary family member of her paternal house. She knew perfectly well that Krsna is the primeval Lord who lives in everyone's heart as the Supersoul, Paramatma
- Living entity is the adhama-purusa, and the Supersoul is the madhyama-purusa, and Krsna, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is uttama-purusa, the Supreme
- Lord Krsna is the ksetra jna, or Supersoul, of all living entities. He is the original source of all expansions of the Personality of Godhead
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear friend, I am Paramatma, the Supersoul present in everyone's heart, and it is My direct order that human society follow the principles of varna and asrama"
- Lord Krsna says that He is the Purusottama and the source of everything, and thus it is concluded that Sri Krsna is the ultimate source and shelter of all entities, including the Supersoul and Supreme Brahman
- Lord Krsna's partial expansion, the Supersoul, resides in everyone's heart, and it is He who instills within one's heart faith and respect for the various demigods
- Lord Krsna, the Supersoul, knows everything in everyone’s heart. He knows everyone’s determination and everyone’s want. He knew, therefore, the reason for Sudama Vipra’s coming to Him
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supersoul of all living entities, knows everyone's heart very well
- Lord Siva said, "My Lord, You (Krsna) are actually the dearmost Supersoul of all living entities and the supreme controller of everything"
- Meanwhile, Krsna, who is the Supersoul within everyone's heart, could understand that the big statuesque figure was a demon
- Mucukunda continued, "I do not think any sane man would ask such a benediction from You. I therefore surrender unto You because You are the S P of Godhead, You are the Supersoul living in everyone’s heart, and You are the impersonal Brahman effulgence"
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, You are the Supersoul of everyone, and You can understand everything. Now I am free from all contamination of material desire"
- My dear mother, Devahuti! O emblem of peace! My weapon, the disc of time, never vanquishes those for whom I am very dear - for whom I am the Supersoul, son, friend, spiritual master, well-wisher, worshipable Deity and desired goal
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), as the Supersoul of all living entities, You remain concealed within their hearts exactly as fire remains concealed in every piece of fuel. You are the witness of all the activities of the living entities"
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord Krsna, You are the unlimited Supersoul, the supreme controller of all mystic powers, the Lord of the whole universe, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead"
- Not only is Krsna the supreme worshipful Deity for all living entities, but He is also the guru, or caittya-guru, the Supersoul, who always gives the living entity good counsel
- One can be safe from the clutches of repeated birth and death by Your mercy only. My dear Krsna, You are the supreme pure one, the Supersoul and the master of all yogis. What can I (Queen Kunti) say? I can simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- One must be qualified to receive the knowledge. Krsna is helping us from within. He is giving us knowledge from within. Without also. So without, He's spiritual master. And within He's Supersoul, caitya-guru. In this way, we are getting knowledge
- One should know the instructing spiritual master to be the Personality of Krsna. Lord Krsna manifests Himself as the Supersoul and as the greatest devotee of the Lord
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- Sahadeva said, "As an individual soul is the basic principle of the growth of his material body, Krsna is the Supersoul of this cosmic manifestation"
- Sahadeva said, "If anyone is charitably disposed, it will be very good for him to give charity only to Krsna, who is the Supersoul of everyone, regardless of his particular body or individual personality"
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna is present as the Supersoul in every living being, and if we can satisfy Him, then every living being will automatically be satisfied"
- Saint Narada saw all these activities of the Lord, who is the Supersoul of all living entities but who played the role of an ordinary human being to manifest the activities of His internal potency
- Simply our prayer should be, My dear Krishna, please remind me to always chant Your Holy Name, please do not put me into forgetfulness. You are sitting within me as Supersoul, so you can put me into forgetfulness or into remembering You
- Sincerely, seriously, they (young princesses) offered their hearts to Krsna's lotus feet with unalloyed devotional attitude. As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, Krsna could understand their uncontaminated desire, He agreed to accept them as His wives
- So Krsna is always within you. God is always within you as the Supersoul. So this transcendental sound immediately reminds you, so you become immediately connected
- Sri Krsna is said to be not only the father of Brahma but also the father of all species of life. He is the root of the impersonal Brahman and Paramatma; the Supersoul in every entity is His plenary portion
- Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma (Supersoul) in everyone's heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami has remarked that Krsna is self-sufficient - He is atmarama. He doesn’t need anyone else for His satisfaction. Because the gopis wanted Krsna as their husband, He fulfilled their desire
- Such mental speculators do not know that the Absolute Personality of Godhead is Krsna, that the impersonal Brahman is the glaring effulgence of His transcendental body, or that the Paramatma, the Supersoul, is His all-pervading plenary representation
- Such persons who claim to be equal with Krsna and indulge in rasa-lila create a dangerous situation for the people in general. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was already present as the Supersoul within the bodies of the gopis & their husbands
- Sukadeva Gosvami also said that Krsna is Hrsikesa, the Supersoul. Whereas an ordinary man is a conditioned soul covered by the material body, Krsna and Krsna's body are the same because He is Hrsikesa
- Sukadeva Gosvami warns them: devaki-janma-vada, which means, although Krsna is famous as the son of Devaki, actually He is the Supersoul, or the all-pervading S.P. of Godhead. The devotees, however, take this word devaki-janma-vada in a different way
- Suta Gosvami said: Thus Bhismadeva merged himself in the Supersoul, Lord Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, with his mind, speech, sight and actions, and thus he became silent, and his breathing stopped
- Talking with Akrura about all these affairs, she (Kunti) felt herself helpless and exclaimed, "My dear Krsna, my dear Krsna! You are the supreme mystic, the Supersoul of the universe. You are the real well-wisher of the whole universe"
- The Earth personified said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supersoul, in order to satisfy the aspirations of Your devotees, You descend to the earth in Your various transcendental incarnations, which are just appropriate to the devotees' worshipful desire"
- The external energy is a background, but the Supreme Lord by the expansion of His plenary portion as Paramatma is situated everywhere. He is the Supersoul of all demigods, all human beings, all animals, everywhere
- The florist continued, "You are equally disposed as the friend of all living entities; You are the Supersoul, & You do not discriminate between friend & enemy. Yet You are pleased to give Your devotees the special result of their devotional activities"
- The gopis were born not of any highly cultured family but of cowherd men, yet they developed the highest love of Krsna, who is the Supersoul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supreme Brahman
- The gopis were loudly singing the glories of Krsna & wandering from one forest to another in search of Him. They knew that Krsna is all-pervading. He is in the sky, He is in the water, He is in the air, He is the supersoul in everyone's heart
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are present as the Supersoul in everyone's heart by Your inconceivable potency, exactly like the fire which is present in everyone but which no one can see directly"
- The individual person is the proprietor or master of his own body but that Krsna, who is the Supersoul present in everyone's heart, is the supreme proprietor and supreme master of each and every individual body
- The interpretation is that the Lord as isvara, or the Supersoul in the hearts of both King Yudhisthira and Vyasa, performed still more superhuman action because the Lord desired it
- The kings said, "You (Krsna) are the Supersoul in everyone's heart, and You are Lord Hari, who can take away all miserable conditions of material existence"
- The living entity cannot be liberated from material entanglement by his own effort. He must therefore take to the devotional service of the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord, or the Supersoul within himself
- The Lord (Krsna) is the all-prevailing Supersoul of all existence, & yet He appears in the form of a boar amongst the animals, in the form of a human being as Rama, Krsna, etc., in the form of a rsi like Narayana, and in the form of an aquatic like a fish
- The Lord, as Supersoul, pervades all things, just as fire permeates wood, and so He appears to be of many varieties, though He is the absolute one without a second
- The Lord, as the Supersoul within Brahma, gave him the intelligence to create. The creative power, therefore, of every living entity is not his own; it is by the grace of the Lord that one can create
- The Lord, by His inconceivable potency, resides in His eternal abode, Goloka, yet at the same time, as the Supersoul, He is present everywhere
- The Nagapatnis continued, "We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You, our dear Lord, because You are the Supreme Person, who are living as the Supersoul within every living entity"
- The Nagapatnis said, "The Lord is sitting as the Supersoul in everyone’s heart, and due to His presence the living entity either forgets himself or revives his original identity"
- The other gopi continued, "He (Krsna) has no business either with us, the girls in the Vrndavana forest, or with the city girls in Mathura. He is the great Supersoul; He has nothing to do with any of us, either here or there"
- The Paramatma, the Supersoul feature, is a plenary portion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the original soul of all living entities. Krsna is the source of the Paramatma
- The subject matter of the appearance and disappearance of the Supersoul, Lord Sri Krsna, is a mystery even for the great sages
- The Supersoul - the localized aspect of Visnu, which is the object of meditation for the mystics - is a plenary portion of Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- The Supersoul is the original source of all senses, yet He is without senses. He is unattached, although He is the maintainer of all living beings
- The Supersoul within everyone’s heart speaks not externally but from within. He instructs the devotees in all respects, and that is His way of instruction
- The Supersoul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has no material body, and because He has no material body, He is not affected by any work He executes
- The Supreme Lord is represented throughout the entire material universes by His entering into all things as the Supersoul
- The Supreme Lord, or the Supersoul, is unlimited. He is said to be eka-rasa. Eka means "one," and rasa means "mellow." The transcendental position of the Supreme Lord is that of eternity, bliss and full knowledge
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the Supersoul in the hearts of all living entities, descended in His original form as a human being in the dynasty or family of Yadu
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the Supersoul of all living entities, out of His causeless mercy comes down and manifests His different transcendental pastimes in different incarnations
- The supreme spiritual master is Krsna, who is therefore known as caitya-guru. This refers to the Supersoul, who is sitting in everyone's heart
- The surabhi cow said, "O Supersoul of the universe, let us bathe You (Krsna) with our milk, for You are our Indra. O Lord, You appear just to diminish the burden of impure activities on the earth"
- The virat-rupa is also the manifestation of Narayana or Visnu, and going further on and on one will eventually see that Lord Krsna is the ultimate Supersoul of everything that be
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition
- The word ca is significant, for it indicates the total number of bodies. That is the opinion of Srila Baladeva Vidyabhusana. Krsna is the Supersoul present in each and every body apart from the individual soul
- The word paramatmanah is significant in this verse. An ordinary living being is generally called the atma, but Lord Krsna is never an ordinary living being because He is paramatma, the Supersoul
- The yogi who knows that I and the Supersoul within all creatures are one worships Me and remains always in Me in all circumstances. BG 6.31 - 1972
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for the purpose of understanding God. The spiritual master is the living representative of Krsna who helps externally, and Krsna as Supersoul helps internally
- Those who follow the process of knowledge realize Him as impersonal Brahman; those who follow the process of yoga realize Him as the localized Supersoul; and those who follow the process of devotional service realize Him as Krsna
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."
- Thus there are two processes by which one may receive knowledge: One depends directly upon the SPG, who is situated as the Supersoul within the heart of all living entities, and the other depends upon the guru, who is an expansion of Krsna
- To the yogis present, He (Krsna) appeared to be the Supersoul. To the members of the Vrsni dynasty He appeared to be the most celebrated descendant
- Uddhava said, "Since Krsna is the Supersoul, He regards everyone equally: He sees no one as enemy or friend, and no one as lower or higher than Him. He actually has no father, mother, brother or relative, nor does He require society, friendship & love"
- Ultimately, it is Krsna who is pleasing and all-attractive. He is the Supersoul of everything. And in order to give us this information, Krsna descends and tells us that the all-attractive center is He Himself
- Unless we see the beauty of the Supersoul, Krsna, we have no idea what is actually beauty
- Varuna said, "O Lord, Supreme Personality of Godhead, Supreme Brahman and Supersoul of everything, let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You (Krsna) are the supreme transcendental personality"
- Vasudeva began to offer his prayers. “My dear Lord, I can understand who You are. You are the S. P. of Godhead, the Supersoul of all living entities & the Absolute Truth. You have appeared in Your own eternal form, which is directly perceived by us"
- Vasudeva said, "They (sattva, rajas and tamas) are supposed to be independent, but actually the total material energy rests upon You (Krsna and Balarama), the Supersoul"
- Vidura also heard from Uddhava about the appearance and disappearance of Lord Krsna, the Supersoul, in the mortal world, which is a subject matter sought after with great perseverance by the great sages
- Wanting to see Krsna directly, this yogi remains awake throughout the night, meditating on Krsna, who is the Supersoul, uncontaminated by the three modes of nature
- We should learn to depend on Krishna more and more. Actually, Krishna is always guiding us as Supersoul, but due to our forgetfulness, we do not understand that Krishna is friend everlasting
- When a conditioned soul becomes a devotee of Krsna, the Lord, by His causeless mercy, trains him in two ways: He trains him from without as the spiritual master, and He trains him from within as the Supersoul
- When He is kind to some fortunate conditioned soul, He personally gives him lessons so he can progress in devotional service, instructing the person as the Supersoul within and the spiritual master without
- When Lord Krsna, the Supersoul of every living being, understood that the ladies in the assembly were anxious for Him, He decided not to continue wrestling but to kill the wrestlers immediately
- When Pariksit Maharaja's mother, Uttara, approached Krsna, Krsna, seeing the danger of abortion, entered her womb as the Supersoul and saved Maharaja Pariksit
- Why, then, would He (Krsna) seek pleasure in matter? He is the Supersoul, the supreme spirit, and His pleasure is beyond the material conception
- Without the existence of the spiritual spark, the body cannot develop. Similarly, the material manifestation cannot develop unless the Supreme Soul, Krsna, enters
- You (Krsna) are living as the Supersoul in all the multiforms of living entities, and You know very well what is going on within their bodies and minds
- You may note that when these regulative duties are performed, and the devotee becomes fully absorbed in Krsna activities, Krsna as Supersoul will dictate from within the answers to all questions and will give the needed intelligence to progress
- Yudhisthira said, "As the Supersoul, You (Krsna) sit in the body with the living entity, giving him the results of his own actions as well as opportunities to turn toward Your devotional service by developing Krsna consciousness"
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) cannot be partial to one and not interested in others, for You sit in everyone's heart as the Supersoul and give everyone the respective results of his fruitive activities"