Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Acarya - Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Acarya - Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- If they want to insist on touching your feet and there is no other way to avoid it, you can simply remember your predecessor Acaryas and Spiritual Masters and accept them and return namaskara with folded hands. That is the Vaisnava etiquette
- In the opinion of the karmis (fruitive workers), offering the results of karma is called servitorship. But according to Vaisnava acaryas like Rupa Gosvami, servitorship means to be constantly engaged in some kind of service to the Lord
- Serious interest in the welfare of the public makes one a bona fide acarya. An acarya does not exploit his followers. Since the acarya is a confidential servitor of the Lord, his heart is always full of compassion for humanity in its suffering
- Since the acarya is a confidential servitor of the Lord, his heart is always full of compassion for humanity in its suffering. He knows that all suffering is due to the absence of devotional service to the Lord
- Sri Bilvamangala Thakura, a great acarya of the Visnu Svami Vaisnava sect, in his householder life was overly attached to a prostitute who happened to be a devotee of the Lord
- The four Vaisnava acaryas who are the great authorities of the four Vaisnava disciplic successions, as well as Sripada Sankaracarya of the Mayavada school, appeared in the Panca-dravida provinces
- The great acaryas of the four Vaisnava communities (sampradayas) - namely, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, Visnu Svami and Nimbarka - have also written commentaries on the Vedanta-sutra by following the principles of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The pure devotee should execute devotional service by giving the greatest respect to the spiritual master and the acaryas. He should be compassionate to the poor and make friendship with persons who are his equals