Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:All the Acaryas
"all the acaryas"
- Vedabase query: "all acaryas"@5
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya and the Acaryas (4 P)
Pages in category "All the Acaryas"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- All the acaryas and saints of the world had spiritual masters
- All the acaryas who voluntarily accepted the renounced order of life aimed at benefiting human society
- All the acaryas wrote books, and still I am writing books. Similarly, also my disciples will write. So any self-realized soul can write unlimited books without deviating from the original ideas
- All the important acaryas of the modern age - namely Sankaracarya, Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, Visnu Svami and Nimbarka - advented themselves in these Dravida provinces. Lord Caitanya, however, appeared in Bengal, which is part of the five Gauda-desas
- I am glad that you and the others are each writing one hour daily essays. That is parampara. All of our previous acaryas on our line have written substantially on the science of God-consciousness, so I would also like all my students to do this
- I have not done anything personally, very wonderful. I am simply serving my spiritual master and all the acaryas in the disciplic succession. If I have done anything of credit it is that I have not changed their teachings
- In this age of Kali a community has sprung up known as the arya-samaja, which is ignorant of the import of the Vedas in the parampara system. Their leaders decry all bona fide acaryas, and they pose themselves as the real followers of the Vedic principles
- The Vedic scriptures and the acaryas, or saintly teachers, are compared to expert boatmen, and the facilities of the human body are compared to favorable breezes that help the boat ply smoothly to its desired destination
- This is the verdict of the acaryas. Vrajendra-nandana, Hari, Krsna, He is worshipable, everyone knows. But His dhama, Vrndavana, is also as good as Krsna. It is also worshipable